How much can you edit your pictures for OLD?

tehVigilante

tehVigilante

Gold
Literally had a friend who was getting some matches on tinder but then he decided it wasnt enough so he applied the hollywood 2 filter from faceapp on all his pics, got on a date and got ghosted after the date.

So for all the fraudcels out there, how much can you edit and get away with it? Guessing just fixing the skin?

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Stop wasting time on filters and start looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Maesthetic
Literally had a friend who was getting some matches on tinder but then he decided it wasnt enough so he applied the hollywood 2 filter from faceapp on all his pics, got on a date and got ghosted after the date.

So for all the fraudcels out there, how much can you edit and get away with it? Guessing just fixing the skin?

You can fix skin and a few minor things, that's about it.. Running terafrauded pics with cheekbone 5 is not the way

• +1
Reactions: Nims
I use filters:
Hollywood 4 (Lv 3) : Fixes skin a little makes hair a bit darker/fuller and makes eyes appear a little more deepset/lowers brows.
Cheekbones (Lv 2) : Makes face a tiny bit more angular and improves hollow cheeks a smidge (not much)
Big Lips (Lv 1) : Just improves lips symmetry a bit tbh.
No Makeup (Lv 4 Lv 5) : Helps with skin.

Its the same filters xang talked about in this thread:

Tbh I dont think overall theres a big difference pic wise but its a slight boost, and theres no way you would ever be called out for it imo.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
I personally look like this:
Dance Speedo GIF

And apply a few slight filters to look like this:
Bom Dia Reaction GIF

However, no woman has ever refused to sleep with me on a real date, because
it's on us white house GIF

:feelshehe:

I use filters:
Hollywood 4 (Lv 3) : Fixes skin a little makes hair a bit darker/fuller and makes eyes appear a little more deepset/lowers brows.
Cheekbones (Lv 2) : Makes face a tiny bit more angular and improves hollow cheeks a smidge (not much)
No Makeup (Lv 4) : Helps with skin.

Tbh I dont think overall theres a big difference pic wise but its a slight boost, and theres no way you would ever be called out for it imo.

Doesn't that look too fake?? Right is using your filter settings, left is normal

Attachments

• FaceApp_1668201457883.jpg
    FaceApp_1668201457883.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Doesn't that look too fake?? Right is using your filter settings, left is normal
I mean your one does, usually when I do it its alot less noticeable It could be the lighting usually my pics are not as well lit.

(Also I use the 5th make up filter not 4th sorry I just checked on faceapp havent been on there in a while so must have forgot, no idea if that will make a big difference to the pic you tried out with the settings.)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I use filters:
No Makeup (Lv 4 Lv 5) : Helps with skin.

This is too much dude and the thing is, did you ever go on a date and they dont call you out?

Stop wasting time on filters and start looksmaxxing.

I am, it's a long process, however. I was thinking of meeting up with some dates in the meanwhile but my friend's experience is telling me that its a no go tbh.

Last edited:
You can fraud a bit, your friend probably didn’t get ghosted for frauding his photos. There’s a million reasons foids will ghost.

I use the faceapp charm filter on each of my bumble pics and I was never called out for it. Also didn't experience any ghosting / flaking after dates so far, you can check out my post on it.

I use the faceapp charm filter on each of my bumble pics and I was never called out for it. Also didn't experience any ghosting / flaking after dates so far, you can check out my post on it.
I dont think charm is as drastic as hollywood 2 tbh.

You can fraud a bit, your friend probably didn’t get ghosted for frauding his photos. There’s a million reasons foids will ghost.

But dont you think the hollywood 2 filter seems a bit too much?