How much do you think facial bone structure can change with supplements.

HereToGetBetter

HereToGetBetter

Bronze
Speaking of things like calcium,magnezium,zinc.vitamin d3, vitamin k2.

Also what do you think of the effects on the clavicle width ?

Clavicle width and facial bone structure come from your genetics.

Whoever told you they will become more prominent with supplements is a sociopathic affiliate marketer.

Eppley does clavicle enhancement which costs more than LL. I don't think any other surgeon offers it.
(Costs six figures USD)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

Whoever told you they will become more prominent with supplements is a sociopathic affiliate marketer.

Eppley does clavicle enhancement which costs more than LL. I don't think any other surgeon offers it.
(Costs six figures USD)
All results I have seen aren't anything special also how can't they help. imagine somebody deficient in them and somebody that has them in abundance grow up. who do you think will have more bone ?

All results I have seen aren't anything special also how can't they help. imagine somebody deficient in them and somebody that has them in abundance grow up. who do you think will have more bone ?

You're right, getting these nutrients in puberty and childhood (preferably from whole foods, not supps) will allow you to reach your full genetic potential.

Taking them as an adult when your growth plates are closed will do nothing for your bone density. Very old (75+) people can restore fragile bones with calcium supplements.

If you want to increase bone density as an adult you need to stress the bones just like muscle needs to feel resistance to grow.

Chew mastic gum and lift very heavy weights. (Though gum will mostly just enhance your masseter muscles, creating a more angular face)

If your cheekbones are really invisible or you have no orbital support, there is no excercise or supplement that will fix them. Only surgical implants or fillers will.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and HereToGetBetter
You're right, getting these nutrients in puberty and childhood (preferably from whole foods, not supps) will allow you to reach your full genetic potential.

Taking them as an adult when your growth plates are closed will do nothing for your bone density. Very old (75+) people can restore fragile bones with calcium supplements.

If you want to increase bone density as an adult you need to stress the bones just like muscle needs to feel resistance to grow.

Chew mastic gum and lift very heavy weights. (Though gum will mostly just enhance your masseter muscles, creating a more angular face)

If your cheekbones are really invisible or you have no orbital support, there is no excercise or supplement that will fix them. Only surgical implants or fillers will.
If I am 17 at tanner stage 4.2 do you think I can get any benefit ?

(Costs six figures USD)
Lief rogers, $50k I believe for an inch on each side :feelswhy: