How much does a lip reduction cost in europe??

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
for just one lip

there's so much conflicting info on it, some sources say 300euros, others say 1-2k and it's an uncommon procedure to begin with, already got denied once (surgeon doesn't perform it)

anyone had this done or know more about it?

1k and up for cutting out a small piece of flesh seems pretty ridiculous ngl

Last edited:
whatclinic actually gives a good estimate, but it depends of what country of europe you plan to get the surg
I say estimate, because if you're interested in one, emailing the clinic directly will get you a better price, especially in this time with almost no elective surgeries
always ask for photographic evidences of results

I don't know if this is something that I should add or not but make sure you are not bloated rn. When my facial bloat went away my lips decreased a lot in size. Don't take away something just to want to get it back afterward.

• +1
Reactions: George_Randerlax
1000+ in netherlands

Last edited:
confirmed?
1275 for example.

this one 1200, for example.

this one 1100 for example.

WTF??
Pussy-lips corrections are cheaper. they are like 750.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
whatclinic actually gives a good estimate, but it depends of what country of europe you plan to get the surg
I say estimate, because if you're interested in one, emailing the clinic directly will get you a better price, especially in this time with almost no elective surgeries
always ask for photographic evidences of results

I think most of this is bullshit tbh

it says switzerland 800bucks and turkey 2k

but thanks lol

I think most of this is bullshit tbh

it says switzerland 800bucks and turkey 2k

but thanks lol
yeah, no clinic charges the same as the other, and in rare procedures like this one, they can put any price they want, you should focus on the results