How much does mcdonalds and other degenrate food ruin health?

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
When I eat mcdonalds and chocolate I feel like it's just making it harder to exist in my body hours after eating it

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 2729 and Gaia262
  • So Sad
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
occasionally snacking probably doesn't do much other than bloating you for a short term, but frequent consumption will probably lead to a higher BF, lower T, etc

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
When I eat mcdonalds and chocolate I feel like it's just making it harder to exist in my body hours after eating it

Whenever you crave candy eat fruit instead

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and oldcelloser
Whenever you crave candy eat fruit instead
Exactly rate my new avi please
Arthur series finale

occasionally snacking probably doesn't do much other than bloating you for a short term, but frequent consumption will probably lead to a higher BF, lower T, etc
I feel poisoned by food tbh. For reference I've had tea with sugar quite alot, mcdonalds often, cakes alot and alot of salt for like 3 years :(

restrict those to 1-2 a week max; eat a diet consisting of lean meats fruits vegetables and other animal products too, such as dairy; thats all you need

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159 and Deleted member 2729
This kind of stuff is always relative; having McDonald’s once in a while won’t have significant health impacts if your diet is good most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and oldcelloser
I eat that stuff maybe 10 or so times a year. If its not something you eat a lot, then its totally fine.

I think it's totally fine if it fits into your macros and you're getting your micronutrients in, I've been enjoying that stuff nearly every day for months now.

Try to keep fast food to once every week or two

• Woah
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp