how much does side profile matter irl

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
my front and 3/4 are normie af with front being the better part of my face but my side profile is genuine psl 2 deformed caisey neistat with underbite and recessed maxilla with flat long midface that i feel like roping until my bimax. does my side profile matter in person

Front is cope side is 90% of irl interactions

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, EverythingMattersCel, HellenicChad and 17 others
matters just as much as the front.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Acnno and 6485b025t
ineedhelo4844

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 4430 and GigaMogger
front is obvs king but an ugly profile can be a huge turn off tbh but as long as it's average looking you should be fine tbh

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Nisse, Deleted member 2733 and 6 others
in real life ur facial value takes all angles into consideration, ur front when face to face, 3/4 and side in general social situations, if ur nose look good from front but like death from 3/4 or side then ur nose is death for example
3/4 and side is where u start to see how prominant ur facial bone structuree is, jaw, cheekbones, chin, browridge, etc

• +1
Reactions: zeroshame, Schönling, Deleted member 8064 and 5 others

This side profile or death

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 2733, EdwardCullen and 2 others
every angle matters

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful
front is obvs king but an ugly profile can be a huge turn off tbh but as long as it's average looking you should be fine tbh
its casey neistat bad ive got underbite and recessed maxilla

you legit look good brotha

you have a really good base and you just need rhinoplasty
you haven't seen my side profile bhai like i said my face is normie but my side profile is fucking death

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
Front matters a lot more. Side matters but not nearly as much. This isn’t just true for pictures, also true for in real life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ezio6, 6485b025t, Copeful and 4 others
My side profile isn't as good as my front profile, so when I go on dates, I make sure to have my front profile facing her 99% of the time. The only time she'll look at your side is when you're walking beside each other, and even then you can continue facing her. Just make sure to look straight where you're walking once in a while so you don't trip haha.

I also don't post any side profile pics on dating apps.

So if you do what I do, side profile is going to not matter at all, because she will barely see it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and ToursOverBoyo2020
My side profile isn't as good as my front profile, so when I go on dates, I make sure to have my front profile facing her 99% of the time. The only time she'll look at your side is when you're walking beside each other, and even then you can continue facing her. Just make sure to look straight where you're walking once in a while so you don't trip haha.

So if you do what I do, side profile is going to not matter at all, because she will barely see it.
what about when with friends and they upload a snap story while sitting next to u playing ps4 and capture my neistat side profile and my oneitis sees it and blocks me then what

• JFL
Reactions: karbo
what about when with friends and they upload a snap story while sitting next to u playing ps4 and capture my neistat side profile and my oneitis sees it and blocks me then what
Good point. Two options:

1. Every time your friends take a pic, make sure your front profile is facing the camera

2. If your friends are good and respect you, just ask them not to take any pics of you with a side profile.

• +1
the side profile and front profile are just as important as one another. I usually debate that if you have a good side profile, you typically also have a good front profile, they synergize with one another because forward growth naturally enhances the physiognomy of someone.

You're better off having a good front profile and a subpar side over a subpar front and a good side profile. But that doesn't mean you should discredit either of them.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston, Edgar, Deleted member 8064 and 1 other person
the side profile and front profile are just as important as one another. I usually debate that if you have a good side profile, you typically also have a good front profile, they synergize with one another because forward growth naturally enhances the physiognomy of someone.

You're better off having a good front profile and a subpar side over a subpar front and a good side profile. But that doesn't mean you should discredit either of them.
true, does bimax normally help improve side profile when u have recessed maxilla and flat midface or do i need midface implants too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
I usually debate that if you have a good side profile, you typically also have a good front profile

very rarely since your pheno, eye area(IPD,color,shape), brachycephalic skull, low FWHR and so on are all only visible from the front or 3/4 tbh. don't forget that many indians/arabs have good profiles but dog shit front due to what i mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and Copeful
very rarely since your pheno, eye area(IPD,color,shape), brachycephalic skull, low FWHR and so on are all only visible from the front or 3/4 tbh. don't forget that many indians/arabs have good profiles but dog shit front due to what i mentioned.
im sand but my front mogs side into sahara

so you're saying that my sentiment doesn't apply to noncaucasoids? Probably, I wouldn't know to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
Good front profile can carry a bad side profile, but a good side profile cant carry a bad front profile.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Schönling, Deleted member 8064 and 2 others
Good front profile can carry a bad side profile, but a good side profile cant carry a bad front profile.
slight lifefuel but even then my front profile is only average while my side is psl 2

it matters, just look at @Introvertednarc
post ur side it cant be that bad

• Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc
They matter equally in my opinion

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6485b025t, Yliaster, john2 and 1 other person
3/4 and front are most important

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Copeful, Edgar and 1 other person
IRL it goes:
50% front
30% 3/4
20% side

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 7313, Copeful and 1 other person
Just take video of you in motion and decide.

Have you posted pics of your side profile tbh? I've seen your front and now I'm curious

Get bimax and ascend buddy boyo, it'll probably shorten your midface from the front as well :chad:
fucking epic bro im eligible for free bimax

• Love it
Reactions: Julius
MORE LIKE

100% FRONT
100% 3/4
100% SIDE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, Mr.cope and Julius
All matters tbh except you want to face people with your front profile all the time by changing your head position like a radar receiver, posing 24/7 to show only your 3/4 profile, or not facing people at all and talk to them facing 90 or 270 degree to them all the time to only show your side profile

• JFL
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe and Introvertednarc
All matters tbh except you want to face people with your front profile all the time by changing your head position like a radar receiver, posing 24/7 to show only your 3/4 profile, or not facing people at all and talk to them facing 90 or 270 degree to them all the time to only show your side profile
how do u cope bro ur the only one i mog on this site and you've lived for longer than i have please give me ur tips on how to survive bein mogged constantly outside

Breaking Bad: Gus and Hector's final scene on Make a GIF

Foids will have the same reaction to your subhuman side profile when you look away...

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, 6485b025t, wasted and 1 other person
imagine looking like this
MV5BYThjYzcyYzItNTVjNy00NDk0LTgwMWQtYjMwNmNlNWJhMzMyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,675,1000_AL_.jpg

• So Sad