How much growth to expect from mk677

D

Deleted member 31254

Iron
I am 16 years old and just started mk677 how much growth in height can you expect in 2-6 months, currently 174cm , 70kg, eating around 150-200g protein per day, working out 4-6x time a week in gym and 1-2x sprinting a week?

none just diabetes and paranoia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PastillaNegra, AngryShortMale, 5.5psl and 2 others
get an x-ray to test if your plates are still open

if they aren’t then none

if they are then maybe a few inches max? make sure you get a lot of protein in and regularly test your blood sugar. i had a friend who entered prediabetic phase from mk677 so more does NOT mean better.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
They ain't going to grow if your growth plates have sealed. Average age for males is 16-17 so I would go get checked out before doing this shit because you could put yourself at risk for diabetes for nothing.

They ain't going to grow if your growth plates have sealed. Average age for males is 16-17 so I would go get checked out before doing this shit because you could put yourself at risk for diabetes for nothing.
i have checked and they are open,how muich can i expect?

i have checked and they are open,how muich can i expect?
Take an aromatase inhibitor to prevent growth plate closure then get on MK677.

You could probably grow like 2 inches, but be careful since this shit can make you a diabetic.

Last edited:
Take an aromatase inhibitor to prevent growth plate closure then get on MK677.

You could probably grow like 2 inches, but be careful since this shit can make you a diabetic.
in how long?

You should pair that CJC-1295 for maximum results!

• +1
Reactions: Osie
I am 16 years old and just started mk677 how much growth in height can you expect in 2-6 months, currently 174cm , 70kg, eating around 150-200g protein per day, working out 4-6x time a week in gym and 1-2x sprinting a week?
Maybe an inch or possibly two. If you are taking low dose MK667 (10-20 MG before bed) without AI (Arimidex, Aromasin), you won’t grow a lot tbh.