How Much Is Eye Color Halo Important?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Asked a few people around, nobody knew how much eye color matters. Lets say I have bad eye area but good hair color, what does it mean? Is it up to preference?

Realistic people please, thank you!
For example green vs brown eyes?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
you need pct

Title says eye colour
Post says hair colour

Which one are you asking about?

Edit: Mb didnt properly read, eye cour can make up for shit eye orbitals if the rest of the face is decent. Look at Cillian Murphy

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
Title says eye colour
Post says hair colour

Sorry, I meant eye! Not hair. I have mistyped myself
oh again this cunt

fuck off fat faggot, undisputed bullied you, you will never be Chad nor chadlite

once fat piggy cunt always fat piggy cunt
Eye color? Halo yes or no?

Sorry, I meant eye! Not hair. I have mistyped myself

Eye color? Halo yes or no?
Title says eye colour
Post says hair colour

Edit: Mb didnt properly read, eye cour can make up for shit eye orbitals if the rest of the face is decent. Look at Cillian Murphy

oh again this cunt

fuck off fat faggot, undisputed bullied you, you will never be Chad nor chadlite

once fat piggy cunt always fat piggy cunt
Also Im pretty sure youve been banned before, ban evasion?
Thats good, thank you man I really appreciate it! What about in attraction? How does it hold up ?

@FatmanO @chadpreetinthemaking
Hopefully I can help out as an example
Blueeyehalo

left is my natural eye color (brown), right is me with blue contacts on

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Einon and wellthatsucks
I deleted it because Its just a gif of me with my eye color. I dony want any negative attention or backlash or just people commenting ':wow look at your nct' so I thought its better to delete
View attachment 169229@FatmanO
Hopefully I can help out as an example

Thanks bro😍 altrough I think you look good in both
In right contacts dont seem as natural to me tho

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
I deleted it because Its just a gif of me with my eye color. I dony want any negative attention or backlash or just people commenting ':wow look at your nct' so I thought its better to delete
High inhib. You deleted it within 20 minutes. Fag.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Look obviously the eye area is more important, in terms of hooding, canthal tilt, PFL, symmetry, having thick eyebrows and long eyelashes, but I think going from brown eyes to green or blue eyes could easily be a gain of 0.5-1 PSL points, for real, and its an extra bonus if you have jet black hair as it creates a nice colour contrast effect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, FatmanO, middayshowers and 1 other person
High inhib. You deleted it within 20 minutes. Fag.
Do you want me to post it again? Surely you can see what type of response I was getting. No need to be demeaning
Look obviously the eye area is more important, in terms of hooding, canthal tilt, PFL, symmetry, having thick eyebrows and long eyelashes, but I think going from brown eyes to green or blue eyes could easily be a gain of 0.5-1 PSL points, for real, and its an extra bonus if you have jet black hair as it creates a nice colour contrast effect.
What I wanted to hear yeah, people say I have bad eyes but great coloring but they never explain it

• +1
Can’t wait for storma. I will ascend with blue eyes

@FatmanO @chadpreetinthemaking
Hopefully I can help out as an exampleView attachment 169232

Fuarrk you gained a full PSL point, if stroma is confirmed to be safe you have to get it man, itll be 5-6k and having green or blue eyes (depending on what your underlying colour is) would ascend you hard.

• Love it
Where you buy the contacts from? Blue looks a lot better
eyecandys.com / costco / lens.me

lifefuel cuz I took that photo last night, was sick today so didn't go to school, hopefully don't get bullied at school for wearing contacts tomorrow since it will be my first day in them 😓

just get $90 blue contacts like me boyo
Contacts are good, but some smart cunts can realise cuz of like lightng and shit, and thats no good, so keep going with that for now, and then once stroma comes out defo get out.

• +1
Contacts are good, but some smart cunts can realise cuz of like lightng and shit, and thats no good, so keep going with that for now, and then once stroma comes out defo get out.
thats how I noticed it, but Im pretty sure most people woudnt notice it!

• +1

lifefuel cuz I took that photo last night, was sick today so didn't go to school, hopefully don't get bullied at school for wearing contacts tomorrow 😓
thats the thing. I can’t imagine it would go well with those who know me if I all of a sudden go from dark brown eyes to light blue. Might just wear the contacts to special events out of town or on vacation. Don’t think it would be ideal to perma wear these contacts

• +1
how do people tell irl that you are wearing them?

also is it bad if I admit I wear them irl? like do people look at you bad if u admit to wearing contacts?

Last edited:
im gonna need to first fix my incel tier jaw with jaw surgery + implants and fix my cheekbones too with implants as well

how do people tell irl that you are wearing them?

also is it bad if I admit I wear them irl? like do people look at you bad if u admit to wearing contacts?
Yea they do see it as kinda weird tbh, honestly dont bother with the conctacts, you alreadt have a good eye area it seems, just max sure by the time you're 22 you get all of those surgeries done including stroma, you've got time to save up money. People can tell IRL because they'll notice it that something's different, its a big change, my plan was to get stroma then tell anyone asking that i had an ultra rare disorder, and that this disorder had the potential to cause me glaucoma, so that way people sympathise rather than adopting an accusatory demeanour, therefore ive not only deflected the shit, but ive got some sympathy from people, a victory overall.

Yea they do see it as kinda weird tbh, honestly dont bother with the conctacts, you alreadt have a good eye area it seems, just max sure by the time you're 22 you get all of those surgeries done including stroma, you've got time to save up money. People can tell IRL because they'll notice it that something's different, its a big change, my plan was to get stroma then tell anyone asking that i had an ultra rare disorder, and that this disorder had the potential to cause me glaucoma, so that way people sympathise rather than adopting an accusatory demeanour, therefore ive not only deflected the shit, but ive got some sympathy from people, a victory overall.
I would rather be a khhv that tries then a khhv that rots boyo

Plus a lot of girls at my new school are hypergamous as fuck, (in each of my classes of like 35-40 kids legit only 1-3 guys MAX are dating)

I've already asked out 2 girls and they both rejected me. I think for those reasons I should just try them boyo and plus its a big school so others won't know me from before.

Title says eye colour
Post says hair colour

Yeah murphy does have excellent jaw and cheekbones, if he didnt have those though i have no doubt it would be OVER for him, jaw zygos and eye colour save that nikka.
I would rather be a khhv that tries then a khhv that rots boyo

Plus a lot of girls at my new school are hypergamous as fuck, (in each of my classes of like 35-40 kids legit only 1-3 guys MAX are dating)

I've already asked out 2 girls and they both rejected me. I think for those reasons I should just try them boyo and plus its a big school so others won't know me from before.
Wait is a new school you're going to? Do people here not know you? is it a new term? whats happening, if it is then do the contacts, although I think green would fit your phenotype better.

Yeah murphy does have excellent jaw and cheekbones, if he didnt have those though i have no doubt it would be OVER for him, jaw zygos and eye colour save that nikka.

Wait is a new school you're going to? Do people here not know you? is it a new term? whats happening, if it is then do the contacts, although I think green would fit your phenotype better.
yes its my senior year and ppl don't know my past or the old school I went to

its same thing, girls only dating 1 or 2 guys in a class of 40 kids and hypergamy to the max

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme
yes its my senior year and ppl don't know my past or the old school I went to

its same thing, girls only dating 1 or 2 guys in a class of 40 kids and hypergamy to the max

I already tried green too but it broke last night lol

heres a pic of green, tell me what you think
View attachment 169242

I think it looks worse than both my natural eye color and blue contacts tbh lol
I think go with blue tbh.

• +1
It just goes along with pheno pill which is very imprtant being tall and aryan can be enough to get most girls

It just goes along with pheno pill which is very imprtant being tall and aryan can be enough to get most girls
Im tall and balkan if that counts

Do you want me to post it again? Surely you can see what type of response I was getting. No need to be demeaning
So what? You should know which type of site you’re on by now. You should’ve expected those types of responses. If you can’t handle them you shouldn't have posted your picture in the first place.

eye color is a halo in certain conditions, for example in some countries blue eyes are very common hence they lose their value, they are more valuable in places where they are rare

So what? You should know which type of site you’re on by now. You should’ve expected those types of responses. If you can’t handle them you shouldn't have posted your picture in the first place.
I can handle them. Just dont want them to be in a topic where we discuss something diffrent.

Blue eyes are better, that's it.

There's no "How much better" It's better, you can't measure these things, you can only rank them

• +1
Reactions: Kade

lifefuel cuz I took that photo last night, was sick today so didn't go to school, hopefully don't get bullied at school for wearing contacts tomorrow since it will be my first day in them 😓
lol dont go to school with contacts, the entire point of changing something in your face is frauding genes so people THINK you are natural, the moment someone sees that you are frauding the entire point of you changing your face vanishes

get something like stroma while you are getting a new job or going to new university where nobody knows you

Agreed but theres a fine line with contacts between making your eyes striking and it being too fake looking

Extremely overrated.

lol dont go to school with contacts, the entire point of changing something in your face is frauding genes so people THINK you are natural, the moment someone sees that you are frauding the entire point of you changing your face vanishes

get something like stroma while you are getting a new job or going to new university where nobody knows you
I don't care its not my fault I have bad genes

I just got rejected by my oneitis recently the amount of suffering and mental breakdowns I had since convince me that I NEED TO BE BETTER LOOKING to get girls

I already dont get girls so thats why I am set on wearing contacts

Im getting jaw surgery this year (senior year) as well as jaw implants so that when I go to college people will think my looks are a lot higher than it actually is