How much money do i need visiting Turkiye?

D

Deleted member 31818

Iron
Salam, i am from Indonesia visiting Turkiye in October to meet my girlfriend. Assuming her parents lets me stay in their place for 1 month, would $800 be enough for 1 month?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28219, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 27452
If u wanna be a Brokie and take ur girl to McDonald’s sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 27452
If u wanna be a Brokie and take ur girl to McDonald’s sure
Really? I don't think food is that expensive in Turkiye. Do you live there or have traveled there before or na?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Iasacrko
Current exchange rate is 26 By october it will be around 30 so it will make 24000 liras It will be more than enough lmao
Edited bad maths lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 31818 and Deleted member 27452
just look at money exchange rate and living expenses in that part of the country also if you include gifts/ holiday experience then it might cost quiet a bit depending on the economic state of that country.

Current exchange rate is 26 By october it will be around 30 so it will make 24000 liras It will be more than enough lmao
Edited bad maths lol
Thank you for the info friend, my girlfriend city is near ISTANBVLL but still take hour with train from there. Should i take her there or just stay in her city? I will get mowgged if i go to IstanBVLL tho, honestly even in her city i'll get mogged too.

Thank you for the info friend, my girlfriend city is near ISTANBVLL but still take hour with train from there. Should i take her there or just stay in her city? I will get mowgged if i go to IstanBVLL tho, honestly even in her city i'll get mogged too.
I don't think Istanbul is going to be a problem We have too many subhumans in there Just stay out of Bakırköy, Beşiktaş and Kadıköy Coasts You will certainly get mogged there Other than that it is easier than Ankara and Antalya

I don't think Istanbul is going to be a problem We have too many subhumans in there Just stay out of Bakırköy, Beşiktaş and Kadıköy Coasts You will certainly get mogged there Other than that it is easier than Ankara and Antalya
Bro i'm sub 5'4/160cm :lul::lul::lul: i already got mogged everywhere in Turkiye for being turbomanlet + SEAnigger

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 21931
Bro i'm sub 5'4/160cm :lul::lul::lul: i already got mogged everywhere in Turkiye for being turbomanlet + SEAnigger
I am like 5'11 and frauding 6' with shoes and I get height mogged on a daily basis jfl
If the girl has seen you before you have chances otherwise you have to betabux hard
If the girl is taller than 5'7 you can forget keeping her and If she is below 5'3 stay out of Istanbul

They are calling me short yet you are claiming to find someone with that height so I warn you Turkish foids can be nightmares that's why Turkish men constantly marry foreign women

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21931
I am like 5'11 and frauding 6' with shoes and I get height mogged on a daily basis jfl
If the girl has seen you before you have chances otherwise you have to betabux hard
If the girl is taller than 5'7 you can forget keeping her and If she is below 5'3 stay out of Istanbul

They are calling me short yet you are claiming to find someone with that height so I warn you Turkish foids can be nightmares that's why Turkish men constantly marry foreign women
She has seen my face and knows my height (When i told her my height, i didn't message her the day after to see if she's still interested or not. But she still message me first everyday), she's 3 cm shorter than me. Also once per week she post Atatürk in her Instagram Story (she is a CHP supporter). I think she's a dyke or something bro, because she likes metal music and back then her hair was short like a man (pixie hair). Tho at the same time she likes KPOP and watching Chinese drama, i think that's what made her likes me because i'm also half Chinese and a muslim. I dont know, it's weird because she's the one who asked me out first, i've seen her Instagram Story and her classmates are so tall + mogging the shit out of me (one is even more than +200 cm on God).

"Turkish men constantly marry foreign women", i've seen few Turk men marrying sub3 Indonesian foids that looks like they just evolved from climbing trees brah. I heard Turkish women mehr are so expensive, i think it's over for me. Her mom already knows about the relationship and somewhat approves but her dad doesn't know yet, i think if her dad disagrees it will be the end of our relationship.

Op will be mogged by some White looking 195 cm BerkeJohns.Over

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 21931 and Angaracel
Typical Turk hating girl They are common here One good side is if you can kiss or drink with them you can also fuck them
Other than that they are mostly idiots I bet she is really ugly too

No amount of money is probably going to save you Those are not the types that go for money So make sure that she likes you
From my observations they can like earrings, rings, tattoos but this is unreliable information so don't go all in
Be prepared for an unexpected return There is a high chance for things to not go well and if she is ugly marry her if she is not get the fuck out of my country

Turkish men marry all sorts of things They can marry nigs, subhumans, indians, europeans, russian super models anything you can imagine.
Especially angelic Russians

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Typical Turk hating girl They are common here One good side is if you can kiss or drink with them you can also fuck them
Other than that they are mostly idiots I bet she is really ugly too

No amount of money is probably going to save you Those are not the types that go for money So make sure that she likes you
From my observations they can like earrings, rings, tattoos but this is unreliable information so don't go all in
Be prepared for an unexpected return There is a high chance for things to not go well and if she is ugly marry her if she is not get the fuck out of my country

Turkish men marry all sorts of things They can marry nigs, subhumans, indians, europeans, russian super models anything you can imagine.
Especially angelic Russians
By etniX standards, she's not ugly and pretty/cute (all muslims i've talked to from MENA, South Asia, and SEA said she's pretty and even my Ashkenazi Jewish friend + a foid friend who is half dutch/turk said she's pretty too). Her family has good gene, they have good jaw, thin nose, good philtrum, and her brother is very handsome for a Turk. I thought CHP foids should've hated brown people, but i guess the brown people they hate were Arabs and Desis (Pakistanis/Indians) not SEA muslims (Niggernesians and Malayshits). PSL wise she mogs the shit out of me.

Last edited:

6'0 da sana kim kısa diyor reis

I dunno A bottle of water there costs like equivalent to $3

Most Turks subhuman facially like every other race but heightmog is brutal

Most Turks subhuman facially like every other race but heightmog is brutal
turkish average height is in the 173-174 range. im 181cm bare foot and fraud up to 186 and mog everyone living on the western side, OP should get height increasing shoes since the Turkish average isn't that tall to begin with. At 160cm, idk if he is going to get intimate love and intimacy. Worth the try though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 26859, Angaracel and 1 other person
6'0 da sana kim kısa diyor reis
Reelde kısa diyen olmuyor da sanalda denildiği oluyor Ankara'da zaten millet uçmuş başka illere benzemiyor Bölümde de175 altı yoktu

• +1
Reelde kısa diyen olmuyor da sanalda denildiği oluyor Ankara'da zaten millet uçmuş başka illere benzemiyor Bölümde de175 altı yoktu
Boy konusu hakkında bişey diyemem 1.80 den sonra tip çok daha önemli diye düşünüyorum bide Türklerin çoğu kız erkek fark etmez çirkin veya normie hiç chadlite eleman falan yok Ankara'da nasıl tip mevzusu ?

Boy konusu hakkında bişey diyemem 1.80 den sonra tip çok daha önemli diye düşünüyorum bide Türklerin çoğu kız erkek fark etmez çirkin veya normie hiç chadlite eleman falan yok Ankara'da nasıl tip mevzusu ?
175 boyundan sonra her şey tip. 175 HTN-Chadlite 195cm boyundaki LTN-MTN'yi harcar. 170 HTN arkadaşımın body count 40. boy erkekler arasında karşılaştırılması en kolay şey olduğu için bu kadar muhabbeti açılıyor ama her şey para ve tip. 167-168 altıysa ona bi şey diyemem haklıdır.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 21931
175 boyundan sonra her şey tip. 175 HTN-Chadlite 195cm boyundaki LTN-MTN'yi harcar. 170 HTN arkadaşımın body count 40. boy erkekler arasında karşılaştırılması en kolay şey olduğu için bu kadar muhabbeti açılıyor ama her şey para ve tip. 167-168 altıysa ona bi şey diyemem haklıdır.
Body count 40 baya fazla reis tr de %99 luk dilimde arkadaşın kaç yaşında hangi şehir bı de nerden kaldiriyor kızları arkadaş çevresi mi bar falan mı yoksa insta tinder vb mi

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Body count 40 baya fazla reis tr de %99 luk dilimde arkadaşın kaç yaşında hangi şehir bı de nerden kaldiriyor kızları arkadaş çevresi mi bar falan mı yoksa insta tinder vb mi
şu an 20 yaşında, ankarada yaşıyor. kendisi kekomaxxing baş yapıtı. keko kızları düşürüyor, insta-tinder değil de makromusic diye bi uygulama var, genelde ordan karı düşürüyor. taş çatlasa weak htn, boyu tam 170. kız arkadaş çevresi falan çok yok dediğim gibi, genelde tek gecelik ilişkiler oluyo. bar falan hiç yok. uygulama üzerinden tanışıp ilerletiyor.

• +1
@Manchild How does 5'4 Indo-gook manages to LDR a 5'3 Turk?

Answer: Heightpill does not exist in this country. Just earn foreign money, be NT and they will suck any cock.

OP don't bother with these secular holes. They are nothing but used hole. Not worth it.

The ones worth LTRing are villagers and already married. They would never fuck a foreigner unfortunately and father would never approve, unlike the trash kemalists who are yabanci erkek only. These types of turks love uncircumcised cock.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522

Answer: Heightpill does not exist in this country. Just earn foreign money, be NT and they will suck any cock.
Gook phenos are OP in turkey. Don’t know why but they love Asians. I go in tinder kn turkey and half the girls have kpop or Asian flags in their bios

• +1

Wish i was 5'4, but i'm actually 5'1 and poor. We're both a deist muslim, her parent are Erdogan fanatics tho.

Gook phenos are OP in turkey. Don’t know why but they love Asians. I go in tinder kn turkey and half the girls have kpop or Asian flags in their bios
Yes, KPOOP, is currently only popular in MENA and SEA and also few parts of South America. A Yemeni foid friend from UK told me that she knows many MENA muslimah in South Korea who's in a relationship with Koreans.
Bugmen

• So Sad
Wish i was 5'4, but i'm actually 5'1 and poor. We're both a deist muslim, her parent are Erdogan fanatics tho.

Yes, KPOOP, is currently only popular in MENA and SEA and also few parts of South America. A Yemeni foid friend from UK told me that she knows many MENA muslimah in South Korea who's in a relationship with Koreans.
View attachment 2301234
What do you look like and what does she look like

Salam, i am from Indonesia visiting Turkiye in October to meet my girlfriend. Assuming her parents lets me stay in their place for 1 month, would $800 be enough for 1 month?
2k minimum

Last edited:
What do you look like and what does she look like
I'm not comfortable showing our face i look like a SEA monkey (flat nose), i can only show partially. Here a picture comparing my face and her :
Comparison

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and Deleted member 26859
şu an 20 yaşında, ankarada yaşıyor. kendisi kekomaxxing baş yapıtı. keko kızları düşürüyor, insta-tinder değil de makromusic diye bi uygulama var, genelde ordan karı düşürüyor. taş çatlasa weak htn, boyu tam 170. kız arkadaş çevresi falan çok yok dediğim gibi, genelde tek gecelik ilişkiler oluyo. bar falan hiç yok. uygulama üzerinden tanışıp ilerletiyor.
Ankara'da o boy ve tiple LTR HTB veya üzeri bulsun bir de beni bulsun amk. Çoğu kolpadır piçin.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Ankara'da o boy ve tiple LTR HTB veya üzeri bulsun bir de beni bulsun amk. Çoğu kolpadır piçin.
kolpa değil 40 dediğim en az. yalan söylemek için hiç bir sebebim yok çocuğun yaptığı her sikten haberim oluyor yavşak video kaydına falan bile alıyor. dediğim gibi taş çatlasa weak htn. bazı insanları anlayamıyosun işte lifefuel gibi ama gerçek bu dediğim

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Brutal. That's small even in Indonesia. You're poor as well? How is this even possible? You should take her back to Indonesia if you consider LTR and marriage.

You CANNOT be "deist" and Muslim. Islam is unapologetically monotheist - so much so every other religion is polytheistic as a result by default. Its conception of God as transcendent yet immanent is core to belief of any Muslim. You are a kafir as far as I'm concerned.
View attachment 2301234
It's so fucking over for Turkcels. I feel sorry for them. Leaving manly ogres for soft-faced feminine men. JFL.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Angaracel and Deleted member 21931
kolpa değil 40 dediğim en az. yalan söylemek için hiç bir sebebim yok çocuğun yaptığı her sikten haberim oluyor yavşak video kaydına falan bile alıyor. dediğim gibi taş çatlasa weak htn. bazı insanları anlayamıyosun işte lifefuel gibi ama gerçek bu dediğim
yüzünü atsana knk arkadaşının

Come here and we will mog you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21931 and Angaracel
Not enough at all

Because their ancestry is Gook

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522