How much natural test production inhibition should I expect to see from a 12-15 week cycle of 300 mgs test?

ikadelix

ikadelix

Bronze
Making plans for my first cycle. I am also curious about hair loss results from trt level dosages. Any high iq experienced roiders able to offer advice on this?

so lets say you had 1000 ng/dl naturally then did a cycle for 12 months 300 mgs trt, afterwords your natural levels would be at 200?
way fucking lower, like 20-30 ngdl. im serious.

• Woah
Reactions: ikadelix
Who cares about natural hormones bro just blast and cruise

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and ikadelix
Why you wanna take exogenous hormones and protect your natural hormone production?
Fair point I guess, I really just want to do a cycle or two, shit seems like it would be addicting as fuck so i'd like to avoid long term blasting. I'm more so wanting the benefits this year for mogging at my college bar, since i turn 21 in a few months lol

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
way fucking lower, like 20-30 ngdl. im serious.
I genuinely had no idea it would get that low. That's insane. What about pct? I'm not super educated on that either. The info is appreciated.

Fair point I guess, I really just want to do a cycle or two, shit seems like it would be addicting as fuck so i'd like to avoid long term blasting. I'm more so wanting the benefits this year for mogging at my college bar, since i turn 21 in a few months lol
Cycle is retarded. If you care about your hormonal production, don't do steroids. If you care about keeping your gains and not feel like shit after cycle and be unable to get an erection, don't do PCT, and blast & cruise.

And bro fyi "cycles" dont last 12 months idk what ur fucking talking about a normal cycle lasts 12-15 weeks a basic test cycle im talking about 500mg

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Look into blast and cruise protocols bhai

I genuinely had no idea it would get that low. That's insane. What about pct? I'm not super educated on that either. The info is appreciated.
You are saying you will do it for 12 months which is very long. After PCT expect 200 ng/dl. Most people after using roids and doing PCT end up on TRT anyway because they cant handle the low t feeling. PCT doesnt completely restore your production. And if you care about your sperm production, PCT doesnt fix that fyi your sperm is messed up for life

Cycle is retarded. If you care about your hormonal production, don't do steroids. If you care about keeping your gains and not feel like shit after cycle and be unable to get an erection, don't do PCT, and blast & cruise.

And bro fyi "cycles" dont last 12 months idk what ur fucking talking about a normal cycle lasts 12-15 weeks a basic test cycle im talking about 500mg
*I meant to say twelve weeks, obvi that would be retarded.

You are saying you will do it for 12 months which is very long. After PCT expect 200 ng/dl. Most people after using roids and doing PCT end up on TRT anyway because they cant handle the low t feeling. PCT doesnt completely restore your production. And if you care about your sperm production, PCT doesnt fix that fyi your sperm is messed up for life
damn so just one cycle of trt and you are essentially nerfed for life? That is so cucked bro I'm probably never roiding. I thought I would be able to recover my shit naturally no problem. Lol how naive I was

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
No i mispoke I meant 12-15 weeks not months.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Can you tell me more?
Basically you have blast periods where you do high doses to gain muscle and shit, then after like 20 weeks of blasting you go back to TRT+ only, no PCT and way less lost gains. Like on your blast phase you're on 300 mg test 500 mg deca 100 mg anadrol, and your cruise dose is 250 mg test only

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Basically you have blast periods where you do high doses to gain muscle and shit, then after like 20 weeks of blasting you go back to TRT+ only, no PCT and way less lost gains. Like on your blast phase you're on 300 mg test 500 mg deca 100 mg anadrol, and your cruise dose is 250 mg test only
100mg of anadrol got us fucked up :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and MA_ascender
that sounds like overkill for my situation, as I am not even very concerned with the muscle gains. Just want to feel high test for a little while, hopefully without it permanently lowering my test. Ig it impossible though

• +1
that sounds like overkill for my situation, as I am not even very concerned with the muscle gains. Just want to feel high test for a little while, hopefully without it permanently lowering my test. Ig it impossible though
High Trt or cope a bit with enclomiphene

High Trt or cope a bit with enclomiphene
how dangerous would a 12 week cycle of trt,lets say 250-300 mgs on the hairline? Or is that entirely dependent on pre-existing genetic susceptibility? And could I expect my natural levels to return to anywhere near baseline after pct?

• +1
how dangerous would a 12 week cycle of trt,lets say 250-300 mgs on the hairline? Or is that entirely dependent on pre-existing genetic susceptibility? And could I expect my natural levels to return to anywhere near baseline after pct?
There's no difference in suppression between trt and 1 gram of test

really? that is surprising to hear bruh. So if youre gonna even blast anything you might as well go ham?
Not saying that but it's pretty pointless going on trt for 12 weeks then stopping. I'd do at least 500 mg test for 20 weeks then see where my natural levels are after some time has passed. Some people can recover natural levels without pct (pct is kinda cope btw) @Orc has some studies showing pct makes your final testo LOWER than no pct. It does take more time to recover with no pct tho

• +1
Reactions: ikadelix
Got you. in terms of blood work are you going with your doctor? bc that cuck will charge me 200 bucks every time I want to see my levels. Also, can you speak on sides from doing something like a 20 week test cycle? That sounds pretty enticing. I wanted to roid purely for mogging purposes and psychological feeling, as I said I could care less about the actual gains I receive from it.

• +1
Got you. in terms of blood work are you going with your doctor? bc that cuck will charge me 200 bucks every time I want to see my levels. Also, can you speak on sides from doing something like a 20 week test cycle? That sounds pretty enticing. I wanted to roid purely for mogging purposes and psychological feeling, as I said I could care less about the actual gains I receive from it.
You would benefit from sports trt (200mg-300mg) + periodic hcg injections to maintain your fertility. r/testosterone has good anecdotes on the mental sides of "sports trt"

Get your bloods done at a private lab for cheaper

You would benefit from sports trt (200mg-300mg) + periodic hcg injections to maintain your fertility. r/testosterone has good anecdotes on the mental sides of "sports trt"

Get your bloods done at a private lab for cheaper
perfect,
thx so much for the info mate.

• +1