How much of a failio is roman/aquiline nose? Esp. for a prettyboy/cutecell

mecmec

mecmec

Iron
Thoughts on this kind of nose? When I used to lurk on .me a while back I remember people talking about it but can't remember what conclusion they came to
Download 4 Download 7

Download 5 Download 6

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: GandyIsNormie

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Moggie, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 2 others
looks obviously bad for a pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
new aesthetic discovered: prettyman

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Si

the only dimorphic feature that matters is the jaw, how do you have it?
luckily my jaw is pretty good so long as I'm low body fat, not perfect since it could be more square and less rounded, but good still. I also have a large skull and thickish neck which I was telling myself also give my prettyboy face dimorphism. iyo do you think that is good or is smaller skull also better for prettyboys and im coping?

• +1
luckily my jaw is pretty good so long as I'm low body fat, not perfect since it could be more square and less rounded, but good still. I also have a large skull and thickish neck which I was telling myself also give my prettyboy face dimorphism. iyo do you think that is good or is smaller skull also better for prettyboys and im coping?
How big is your skull in circumference?

a small skull makes you look queer and weird if you're over 5'11

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and mecmec
How big is your skull in circumference?

a small skull makes you look queer and weird if you're over 5'11
I looked, but couldn't find any measuring tape jfl. But I can safely say its well above average I work at a store in the mall and mine is bigger than probably 95/100 guys I see. Unfortunately however I'm only 5' 8" barefoot and fraud to 5' 10"ish with shoes. My frame is slightly above average, but looks average-slightly below proportionally because of the skull.

• Hmm...
small differences in nose shape can make such a massive difference that you can't really make a blanket statement about this. would need to see pics.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
I looked, but couldn't find any measuring tape jfl. But I can safely say its well above average I work at a store in the mall and mine is bigger than probably 95/100 guys I see. Unfortunately however I'm only 5' 8" barefoot and fraud to 5' 10"ish with shoes. My frame is slightly above average, but looks average-slightly below proportionally because of the skull.
I couldn't tell you about your height because each body is different, maybe your plates are open or not but hopefully they are and you reach +5'9

Having a big skull is good as long as you don't look mega-mind

speaking of frame, if you are under 25 go to swimming, gym and eat well so that you reach your maximum potential in frame, already with +57cm/22" you stand out something

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and mecmec