How much PSL have I gained in 6-7 months of taking this shit seriously

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy loving life
AB8141BC 8DFC 4D15 8642 3FB024AB048D
E163FC3B 601F 4B92 AA8B 31285440B889

difference in treatment irl is insane btw. get the fuck to work boyos.

not even close to finished yet tho still wayyyy more work to be done

lean is law btw. life begins at sub 14% bodyfat

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: bluderbra, wishIwasSalludon, protomogger9873 and 30 others
View attachment 2911770View attachment 2911773

looks great man

I wish I could get treated better even though I went from this to this

I get treated worse, my life sucks. over for LowTrustCels.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, lilith, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Moggkrates, maxxmclooks and 3 others
ltn to htn

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Jason Voorhees, maxxmclooks and 10 others
What'd you do for jaw

? The difference in the jaw is crazyy

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Costcosuperstore, futuregigamogger and 1 other person
I've never seen someone's hollow cheeks start so high up, mirin though

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Costcosuperstore, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
Ltn to high mtn

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse, BrahminBoss and oppastoppathe2nd
What'd you do for jaw

? The difference in the jaw is crazyy
imo he didnt use anything special, its just his genetical jaw. his overall body fat was hiding the jaw its that simple

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
imo he didnt use anything special, its just his genetical jaw. his overall body fat was hiding the jaw its that simple
I don't think that's the case, the difference in width is WAYY too massive for it to just be a body fat difference

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I don't think that's the case, the difference in width is WAYY too massive for it to just be a body fat difference
whats his age if he is not older then 21 it can grow plus it seems like from the photo he is also sucking his cheeks in

whats his age if he is not older then 21 it can grow plus it seems like from the photo he is also sucking his cheeks in
19. chewed and did some gonion pulling but that’s it and that was prob cope

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
19. chewed and did some gonion pulling but that’s it and that was prob cope
exactly, ur jaw is still developing both those two things are cope, u take care of yourself, eating healthy, working out its just simple as that

that's true, but I'm mainly talking about width. He obviously got a lot leaner but his jaw is also way wider. Could just be difference in angle and difference in distance but I don't think it'd make that big of a difference.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and greycel
that's true, but I'm mainly talking about width. He obviously got a lot leaner but his jaw is also way wider. Could just be difference in angle and difference in distance but I don't think it'd make that big of a difference.
Could also just be genetically a late bloomer/ late developper or something.

over that left picture looks like sub 11% bf, what r u now

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: coisbhai, Costcosuperstore, greycel and 3 others
  • +1
looking good man but I do think you're sucking your cheeks bit too much on second pic, still you look much leaner. do you think its stupid to inject fat dissolvers in to my lower cheeks by myselfnjust like pneumo did?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
looking good man but I do think you're sucking your cheeks bit too much on second pic, still you look much leaner. do you think its stupid to inject fat dissolvers in to my lower cheeks by myselfnjust like pneumo did?
just don’t do lemon bottle

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, pneumocystosis and futuregigamogger
that's not 10% lol, I'd say OP's guess is accurate. 13-14%, still looking good tho.
what percent should i go to for peak facial aesthetics u think

good job but it’s not really a fair comparison with that lens distortion

• +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969 and kiyopon
what percent should i go to for peak facial aesthetics u think
honestly I think 10-12% is probably perfect. depends on the person and their genetics and how your body fat is distributed. below 12% and you can start looking "too shredded" and you can start looking weird. think of cbum's face on competition day compared to when he's at a slightly higher body fat. he looks much better when he's not ridiculously ultra lean.

• +1
that's not 10% lol, I'd say OP's guess is accurate. 13-14%, still looking good tho.
I would say OP is around more likely 15-16% plus what u said earlier the lens distortion of camera, different angle etc can cause huge differences

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NorwoodAscender and octacinth
How did you increase your fwhr

I would say OP is around more likely 15-16% plus what u said earlier the lens distortion of camera, different angle etc can cause huge differences
lifefuel tbh

problem is body fat can look very different on different people depending on bone structure and body fat distribution. the percentages don't really mean shit you can just tell by looking at your body and face whether u can/should go leaner. trying to estimate body fat percentages is probably a waste of time imo.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, AustinCutler and NorwoodAscender
problem is body fat can look very different on different people depending on bone structure and body fat distribution. the percentages don't really mean shit you can just tell by looking at your body and face whether u can/should go leaner. trying to estimate body fat percentages is probably a waste of time imo.
so u would say 2-3% leaner? disregarding my actual bf percentage whatever that is

so u would say 2-3% leaner? disregarding my actual bf percentage whatever that is
yeah I'd say your perfect body fat percentage would be 2-3% leaner. after that you can just go slay a ton (depending on ur height and how NT u are)

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NorwoodAscender
yeah I'd say your perfect body fat percentage would be 2-3% leaner. after that you can just go slay a ton (depending on ur height and how NT u are)
lol on it. time to ridiculously abuse stimulants!

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
probably wouldn't recommend getting leaner that way but hey go abuse as much cocaine as u want lol
addy and caffeine works enough for me. absolutely zero appetite

Pic in left looks much more distorted
it is. but there is still distortion even in the right pic. wish i had mirror pics from 8 months ago

• +1
Reactions: smallman

You are cheek sucking second pic. Because your lip width decreased. It's throwing off the comparison between the two because your lip width to bizygomatic width decreased, frauding a "bigger jaw"
I can tell you are cheek sucking btw, because of your lip width to nose width drastically changing

Also lens distortion as @smallman said
Can you make another pic/video with no cheek sucking

• +1
Reactions: smallman, NorwoodAscender and moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and NorwoodAscender
You are cheek sucking second pic. Because your lip width decreased. It's throwing off the comparison between the two because your lip width to bizygomatic width decreased, frauding a "bigger jaw"
I can tell you are cheek sucking btw, because of your lip width to nose width drastically changing

Also lens distortion as @smallman said
Can you make another pic/video with no cheek sucking
i was cheek sucking a bit. however… the reason the mouth ratio changed so much is because i was grinning in the pic on the left.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, goodgamebro and pneumocystosis
@HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
pretty good transformation

Mirin your progress, I'm assuming you're cheek sucking in the other picture because I don't think losing 2-3% body fat alone can do that to your cheeks. I'm the same body fat as you but don't have hollow cheeks.

Mirin your progress, I'm assuming you're cheek sucking in the other picture because I don't think losing 2-3% body fat alone can do that to your cheeks. I'm the same body fat as you but don't have hollow cheeks.
a tad yes. but they are still a bit hollow with no cheek sucking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back