How much PSL have I gained in 6-7 months of taking this shit seriously

>ascension
>sucking cheeks
stop the cheek sucking nigger
the arab and the slav cel when it comes to hating on literally anything i do.
Los Angeles Lakers Basketball GIF by NBA

put me on ignore faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, HarrierDuBois and st.hamudi but 6‘5
0 you look like a nigger tbh

0 you look like a nigger tbh
every single post you have made on here is calling somebody ugly just checked. get a life you self loathing projecting cuck

• JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
why even post this when everyone know you're LTN-MTN in unfrauded pics

• JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
what's everything u did

Nigga I'm not fighting any1 here, don't bring me into your dramas
@try2beme said your name is all, your hubby put you into it, send me the photos that you have of him since the girl wouldn't do it herself, I think she's on her period or something. you got to get her in check.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
@try2beme said your name is all, your hubby put you into it, send me the photos that you have of him since the girl wouldn't do it herself, I think she's on her period or something. you got to get her in check.
So I get permabanned? :feelshaha::feelshaha: I can't go without a single day of rotting in this shithole. :feelshaha:

subhuman to subhuman

I didnt drag anyone stop truna beg for attention again. Its been three days in a row barking and creating draka. Ignore this schizophrenic retard, just one look and u can gage how mentally unwell he is from his retarded face. Im not arguing or responding to this prick @Autismcel

• Hmm...
Reactions: Axii
So I get permabanned? :feelshaha::feelshaha: I can't go without a single day of rotting in this shithole. :feelshaha:
how would you get banned, @try2beme openly stated that you have permission to send it to me.

I didnt drag anyone stop truna beg for attention again. Its been three days in a row barking and creating draka. Ignore this schizophrenic retard, just one look and u can gage how mentally unwell he is from his retarded face. Im not arguing or responding to this prick @Autismcel
I simply said u saw my face multiple times and u even reacted to that he is begging for our attention again honestly a weird sad faggot @Autismcel

• +1
Idk why yall niggas are arguing anyways, our looksmatches are being raw dogged rn while we discuss looks and shieet :feelshaha::feelshaha:
This prick is so obsessed with me. He is tryna make up lies to see more pics of me. Dontsend him shit, ik u wouldnt anyway. He is way too obsessed its disgusting as fuck

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and Autismcel
NO. Hes lying JFL
so let me get it straight, you complaining about the photo and me asking for a different one so I don't have to bark about it, you mentioning that other users have it and you wouldnt send it yourself is not open invitation? sounds retarded of you ngl.

You are genuinely a repulsive faggot with your nasty schizophrenic Low T face @Axii you gay as fuck barking at me for the third day in a row

so let me get it straight, you complaining about the photo and me asking for a different one so I don't have to bark about it, you mentioning that other users have it and you wouldnt send it yourself is not open invitation? sounds retarded of you ngl.
Get fucking over it. I dont care about your opinion. Even texhnobass has seen pics of me from now. Idgaf about you move the fuck on

Get fucking over it. I dont care about your opinion. Even texhnobass has seen pics of me from now. Idgaf about you move the fuck on
You actually are so obsessed with me its genuinely unsettling @coispet ban this fucking imbecile

You fucking weird bro go obsess over a fucking female Axii

You are genuinely a repulsive faggot with your nasty schizophrenic Low T face @Axii you gay as fuck barking at me for the third day in a row
only been two days, and you keep doing all that you can to avoid just sending a simple photo, I don't have any other things with you except you tried to pass up a frauded photo as legit in PMs, all you have to do is send a different one which you have claimed yourself would be the only thing I would have to see to prove otherwise you aren't fruading, you claimed that other people have your photos, I asked for a name and you provided one being @Autismcel (which is an open invite for me to ask) are you dense? you put this on yourself I have no actual problems with you except you trying to pass a morph as real and then you trying to avoid everything to prove me different...

only been two days, and you keep doing all that you can to avoid just sending a simple photo, I don't have any other things with you except you tried to pass up a frauded photo as legit in PMs, all you have to do is send a different one which you have claimed yourself would be the only thing I would have to see to prove otherwise you aren't fruading, you claimed that other people have your photos, I asked for a name and you provided one being @Autismcel (which is an open invite for me to ask) are you dense? you put this on yourself I have no actual problems with you except you trying to pass a morph as real and then you trying to avoid everything to prove me different...
IM NOT AVOIDING

IM ENDING

IDGAF ABOUT YOUR LOW T FACE. U DONT GET WOMEN . LET ALONE THE ONES IM INTERESTED IN. PLUS UR A LITERAL KID.

EVEN TECHNOBASS HAS SEEN MULTIPLE PICS OF ME. GET OVER IT. U TOO OBSESSED WITH ME ITS GAY AS SHIT, INJECT T MAYBE U WILL STOP FIXATING OVER STRANGERS ON INCEL FORUMS. THE FACT UR STILL DRAGGING THIS SHOWS UR A FAGGOT DYING FOR ATTENTION.

• JFL
THERES NO UNIVERSE WHERE A LOW T CHINK WHO LOOKS 12 YEARS OLD CAN GIVE ME LOOKSMAX TIPS OR NEED TO SEE MY FACE. JUST GO BACK TO SUCKING OFF UR BOYFRIEND OR THE GIRLFREND U LARPED ABOUT
IM NOT AVOIDING

IM ENDING

IDGAF ABOUT YOUR LOW T FACE. U DONT GET WOMEN . LET ALONE THE ONES IM INTERESTED IN. PLUS UR A LITERAL KID.

EVEN TECHNOBASS HAS SEEN MULTIPLE PICS OF ME. GET OVER IT. U TOO OBSESSED WITH ME ITS GAY AS SHIT, INJECT T MAYBE U WILL STOP FIXATING OVER STRANGERS ON INCEL FORUMS. THE FACT UR STILL DRAGGING THIS SHOWS UR A FAGGOT DYING FOR ATTENTION.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
your mouth has shrunk for some reason
grinning in the first one. go the mirror and slightly grin then stop grinning. ur mouth/nose ratio changes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back