How much test do i need to keep all lean mass when i reduce at 1000 kcal deficit?

rt_gamer

rt_gamer

5/10 Leanmadxing tp 7/10, non-nt
How much test do i need to keep all lean mass when i reduce at 1000 kcal deficit? 400 mg or 600 mg per week?

1000 mg of test E

Bcf

• +1
Reactions: Kami
just 10 mg rad 140 and you will even build some muscle and strength in such deficit

It's not about test levels mainly. It'll be more about protein intake.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
probably none unless youre over your natural liimit

PLEASE dont say shit like this

I've done cutting before and was able to maintain my strength and muscle mass down to a fairly low body fat percentage:

Not that I was ever super big or strong or anything, but I don't see why the same set of principles couldn't apply to someone bigger who loses weight too. See also Alan Thrall's transformation (granted he did a very slow cut):

He didn't get appreciably smaller (in muscle size) or weaker and I'd suspect he's lifetime drug free just based on how dedicated he is and how his physique looks.

I've done cutting before and was able to maintain my strength and muscle mass down to a fairly low body fat percentage:

Not that I was ever super big or strong or anything, but I don't see why the same set of principles couldn't apply to someone bigger who loses weight too. See also Alan Thrall's transformation (granted he did a very slow cut):

He didn't get appreciably smaller (in muscle size) or weaker and I'd suspect he's lifetime drug free just based on how dedicated he is and how his physique looks.

having higher testosterone levels (cycle levels) on a cut will make a bigger difference than protein intake

200mg/wk should be enough.

Even low dosages of test can prevent you from losing muscle during a large deficit. The testosterone levels from exogenous hormones are not subject to drop dramatically if you get too little sleep, exercise too much, or fail to eat enough. Even a TRT dosage at the higher end of the natural range would be enough for people who aren't above their genetic limit in most cases to not lose muscle during a 1,000 calorie deficit (assuming they are getting 150-200g of protein per day)

Last edited: