slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
and in how many doses (or pills) throughout the day

git mogged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9699, RoundHouse and 1 other person
10000 ius would probably be good, but i'd suggest just going outside and sunmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
10000 ius would probably be good, but i'd suggest just going outside and sunmaxxing
Sun is a looksmin though. It'll age you, going out with sunscreen on won't allow you to absorb enough Vitamin D either.

Best way is to eat fatty fish and supplement either with cod liver oil or 10K IU Vit D3 daily.

Sun is a looksmin though. It'll age you, going out with sunscreen on won't allow you to absorb enough Vitamin D either.

Best way is to eat fatty fish and supplement either with cod liver oil or 10K IU Vit D3 daily.
Teracope palecels try to tell themselves. jfl do you think we humans were meant to stay in the house all day and get no sun? quit being scared of the sun and get at least 30-60mins of it a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216
Teracope palecels try to tell themselves. jfl do you think we humans were meant to stay in the house all day and get no sun? quit being scared of the sun and get at least 30-60mins of it a day
I don't, but I also don't think we were meant to make money and live in a civilized society and get plastic surgery. To yield unnatural results (looking young at age 40), you need to do unnatural shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216 and Good_Little_Goy