How my personality (and life) changed after taking LSD

Too bad the lsd couldn’t cure you’re insane level of BDD

LSD Made me even more red pill.

They say not to look at your face in the mirror on LSD because you’ll see your true PSL rating (srs).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2205

They say not to look at your face in the mirror on LSD because you’ll see your true PSL rating (srs).
if it made YOU more red pilled than I confidently say it made you worse off maybe it helped prettyboymax but not you lmao

I looked in the mirror while on acid. Here’s what I wrote:
1AABF06F 193D 4ADE 8486 A73417BF79CC

I was somewhat redpilled on aesthetics at the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2527
Even if it made YOU more red pilled than I confidently say it made you worse off maybe it helped prettyboymax but not you lmao

Lying to yourself about your own looks and/or the importance of looks in society doesn’t help you; it hinders you.

It’s like those fat acceptance people but for the face.

Accepting things for how they are and then seeking to improve yourself in those areas sounds much better to me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
if it made YOU more red pilled than I confidently say it made you worse off maybe it helped prettyboymax but not you lmao
you are probably too low iq to even activate more than 1% of your brain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2205
Caged at this. I can just imagine me looking in the mirror and seeing a 2.5 above my head in red letters, and me trying to kill myself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmax305, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2846
I saw kids in HS who took psychedelics and did not appreciate them, they were all dumb people

you are probably too low iq to even activate more than 1% of your brain
Damn bro guess I need to do some shrooms and become enlightened

im interested in doing lsd or shrooms but like for an anti anxiety effect. my muscles are always so sore and tense, i barely get sleep, i just have this overall tension everywhere. i always clench my teeth etc. idk anyway im hoping it might do something. thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
I saw kids in HS who took psychedelics and did not appreciate them, they were all dumb people
I have an actual documented 145 iq so no stop dat

im interested in doing lsd or shrooms but like for an anti anxiety effect. my muscles are always so sore and tense, i barely get sleep, i just have this overall tension everywhere. i always clench my teeth etc. idk anyway im hoping it might do something. thoughts?
it could definitely help

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
no you dont
Will post pic of my iq report, but once I do u have to admit ur a stupid person who wants to feel like have some sort of intelligence from doing psychs deal?

Will post pic of my iq report, but once I do u have to admit ur a stupid person who wants to feel like have some sort of intelligence from doing psychs deal?
maybe you should do 3g of shrooms by yourself and come baxk

I;ve never done psyches
Low iq

Phenibut but don’t abuse it

Phenibut but don’t abuse it
Yeah my brother has some, I'll be sure try it out soon but I'm waiting on the right time. Don't wanna just be chillin at home on it lol

sounds like nofap benefits to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Lemme guess

Another internet iq test you took a million times
Nope I an iq year from an actual doctor lmao, but I looked at my verbal iq is 145 total iq is 135, doctor even wrote in the report I’m handsome,
U mad bro?

Nope I an iq year from an actual doctor lmao, but I looked at my verbal iq is 145 total iq is 135, doctor even wrote in the report I’m handsome,
U mad bro?
what’s ur first language

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
U mad bro?
Not really

Just sounds autistic and kinda insecure that iq is the first thing you’d bring up to defend your point of view

Dealing with u retards is hard
in all honestly i’d rather have a 115 iq and be humble about it than a 140 iq and be a toxic unlikeable asshole.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, lasthope and Deleted member 2846
“DaNiEl Is a HaNdSoMe YoUnG mAn”

Jfl at being proud of something they say to everyone
Cope cope cope, that’s what ur choosing to focus on lmao cope cop cope

Cope cope cope, that’s what ur choosing to focus on lmao cope cop cope
you didn’t even answer my question about the language and instead showed your test results you fucking hypocrite.
Holy cope

All because I don’t agree with ur “muh acid changed my life” lmaooo poor little fella
i said i understood why you thought that. i never disagreed with you holy shit you’re slow for someone with a high iq

U clearly don’t understand what a joke is sorry about that
It’s the irony of the situation And your lack of awareness I was laughing at

you didn’t even answer my question about the language and instead showed your test results you fucking hypocrite.

i said i understood why you thought that. i never disagreed with you holy shit you’re slow for someone with a high iq
Then why am I “toxic asshole”
As you put it? The answer:I must cope with being average intelligence so I’m gong to attack this person
It’s the irony of the situation And your lack of awareness I was laughing at
“Lack of awareness” k there buddy, don’t really kmow what there is to be aware of here,
All that happened was ur mad I posted a factual iq test cus u thought I was frauding

As you put it? The answer:I must cope with being average intelligence so I’m gong to attack this person
read through the your comments here and you’ll see.

what’s your first language

read through the your comments here and you’ll see.

what’s your first language
I can’t tell if the what’s ur first language is an insult maybe that’s our Hangup, cus in my previous posts I actually said it may have helped u

“Lack of awareness” k there buddy, don’t really kmow what there is to be aware of here,
All that happened was ur mad I posted a factual iq test cus u thought I was frauding

I mean the doctors say that to everyone I don’t know how you didn’t realize that

But Ok I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I can’t tell if the what’s ur first language is an insult maybe that’s our Hangup, cus in my previous posts I actually said it may have helped u
dude i’m literally asking you a question ffs. just answer it

• JFL
I mean the doctors say that to everyone I don’t know how you didn’t realize that

But Ok I guess.
Ur brain literally won’t let u stop seeing what u want to see lmao I hate saying but this is cope in actual action. The only thing that happened between us was you said basically I was frauding my iq, I at the end said the doc said I was good
Looking as a side joke but becuase u got proven wrong ur harping Ur on this tpoint

I'm scared to try any psychadelics TBH. My mindset sways too dramatically from being subtly optimistic to R2R (ready to rope), so I'm not sure if trying something like LSD would result in a good outcome for me.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
dude i’m literally asking you a question ffs. just answer it
Oh that’s why I called u a retard I thought u were
Insulting me, it’s English sorry, I don’t really give a fuck about my grammar on a Internet forum

Ur brain literally won’t let u stop seeing what u want to see lmao I hate saying but this is cope in actual action. The only thing that happened between us was you said basically I was frauding my iq, I at the end said the doc said I was good
Looking as a side joke but becuase u got proven wrong ur harping Ur on this tpoint

I mean all I did was point out that doctors say it to everyone and now your getting mad but alright I guess

And I really don’t care about your iq tbh

I mean all I did was point out that doctors say it to everyone and now your getting mad but alright I guess
No that’s not all you did,
What you did was say I was lying about my iq and I wasn’t so now ur just going on about nothing I have no idea why you’re talking about the doctor saying I was good looking but whatever you do you

No that’s not all you did,
What you did was say I was lying about my iq and I wasn’t so now ur just going on about nothing but whatever you do you

I mean your bragging about your iq to a random stranger on the internet kinda wierd tbh whatever makes you happy man

I mean your bragging about your iq to a random stranger on the internet kinda wierd tbh whatever makes you happy man
You calling people out on the internet about their iq is kinda weird? Btw I like how u copied me what that little statement at the end ahhh simple minded folk
Lmao all of this over a disagreement over the effect of a drug lolz at least this was fun

Last edited:
drugs should be last resort. another guy i know through my friend (not directly like the ru guy) got schizophrenia triggered by one single trip of LSD. he was genetically predisposed for it but gene expression didn't reveal it until that point. it may have never revealed it or much later. now he's legit crazy and on a multiple meds
wait so how does it work

You calling people out on the internet about their iq is kinda weird? Btw I like how u copied me what that little statement at the end ahhh simple minded folk
I mean it is, people almost never talk about iq irl

Only people I know who talk about their iq 24:7 were the wierd kids in high school or psl aspies tbh

I mean it is, people almost never talk about iq irl

Only people I know who talk about their iq 24:7 were the wierd kids in high school or psl aspies tbh
Ur talking about iqs buddy you can stop whenever you want

I mog your IQ to hell and back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Looksmax305
Ur talking about iqs buddy you can stop whenever you want
I mean your the one who Brought it up first and keeps responding but alright