How my personality (and life) changed after taking LSD

I mean your the one who Brought it up first and keeps responding but alright
I mean I wasn’t talking to you at all and you keep responding but alright. I’ll just explain why you keep responding so u can leave the thread. You got proven wrong so u keep responding over and over hoping you can “win”. Once again you can stop whenever you like

I mean I wasn’t talking to you at all and you keep responding but alright. I’ll just explain why you keep responding so u can leave the thread. You got proven wrong so u keep responding over and over hoping you can “win”. Once again you can stop whenever you like
Not really all I did was point it out Because everyone on here brags about having a high iq.

And That’s just you explaining your opinion to me. But alright I guess

pretty useless information tbf, we don't know which standard deviation
Jesus fucking Christ does everyone cope with IQ? It literally says definitely within superior limits,
You do realize some people have high IQs
Not really all I did was point it out. Because everyone on here brags about having a high iq

That’s just you explaining your opinion to me. But alright I guess
I can’t with this coping loser lmao “all I did was” “ all I ever did” lmao

Jesus fucking Christ does everyone cope with IQ? It literally says definitely within superior limits,
You do realize some people have high IQs

I can’t with this coping loser lmao “all I did was” “ all I ever did” lmao
I mean your the one bragging about your iq on a Internet forum to strangers but I’m the loser Man this hilarious

I mean your the one bragging about your iq on a Internet forums to strangers but I’m the loser Man this hilarious
You win, got to admit it (praying you won’t respond)

How does it feel to not have a high iq? Like do you realize my existence on planet earth is so much more complex just due to my superior congnetive abilities

• JFL
Reactions: CarlSagan96 and Deleted member 2581
How does it feel to not have a high iq? Like do you realize my existence on planet earth is so much more complex just due to my superior congnetive abilities
both of u stop derailing my thread ffs

Like I said I don’t care but on the other hand

I was waiting for you to say something like this.

Shits hilarious Sounds like your in a fantasy world just confirms for me your as autistic as I thought

Lmao this poor thread bet you never thought someone would be posting their legitemite iq report from a thread about acid

Do you think acid couple help with anxiety, what about the chances of having a bad trip
Stfu bro you’re a loser. Imagine bragging about IQ on a looksmaxxing forum.

Just rope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Like I said I don’t care but on the other hand

I was waiting for you to say something like this.

Shits hilarious Sounds like your in a fantasy world just confirms for me your as autistic as I thought
Wow u literally cannot comprehend a joke,Jesus Christ you actually are retarted lmao “I was waiting for you to say something like this” holy hell ok now that you’re a confirmed retard I am refraining from responding to you I just feel bad for you now

Wow u literally cannot comprehend a joke,Jesus Christ you actually are retarted lmao “I was waiting for you to say something like this” holy hell ok now that you’re a confirmed retard I am refining from responding to you I just feel bad for you now
I’m legit laughing right now holy shit this is to good peak autism levels

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
LSD is amazing!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Where can you get it?.I`ve no connections irl.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing would u recommend it for someone who has the exact problems u mentioned in ur thread?(the ones u fixed). Is it safe to do?

@PrettyBoyMaxxing would u recommend it for someone who has the exact problems u mentioned in ur thread?(the ones u fixed). Is it safe to do?
yeah just do the research

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74