How noticeable are asymmetries irl

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
My right and left eyes are not on level and even the canthal tilt and undereye support are different
Holy fuck I just took a photo and I wanna kms

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Patrick Baitman, Mexicanboi and 2 others
My right and left eyes are not on level and even the canthal tilt and undereye support are different
Im so sorry dear curry human

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
not noticeable unless really drastic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Patrick Baitman, Schönling and 9 others
Not noticeable unless you're blackpilled and easily identify them like me or if its severe.
But it doesnt matter since your BDD will keep telling you everyone is noticing your assymetry and you'll get socially anxious

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Copeful and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Not noticeable unless you're blackpilled and easily identify them like me or if its severe.
But it doesnt matter since your BDD will keep telling you everyone is noticing your assymetry and you'll get socially anxious
I don’t think think it’s BDD I asked a blackpilled rater and it was one of the first things both of us noticed
It’s like my left side of my face melted, cheekbones, canthal tilt under eye support everything

Last edited:
I don’t think think it’s BDD I asked a blackpilled rater and it was one of the firstborn things both of us noticed
It’s like my left side ornament my face melted, cheekbones, canthal tilt under eye support everything
Good for you then

Everyone on this forum has seen your face lmao asymmetries are the least of your worries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Thats because people appear different in pics than they do in motion/IRL
Ive asked this to some people also, people dont notice this shit really, not worth worrying over

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and SubhumanCurrycel
Everyone on this forum has seen your face lmao asymmetries are the least of your worries.
I’m talking about my fucking eyes nigga My right eye Ian neutral tilted and my left is negative
Also the left is approx ~0.5 cm lower than the right
I tracked back a photo of me at 4 and I still had the same imbalance
Am I just fucked?

I’m talking about my fucking eyes nigga My right eye Ian neutral tilted and my left is negative
Also the left is approx ~0.5 cm lower than the right
I tracked back a photo of me at 4 and I still had the same imbalance
Am I just fucked?
I think you contracted the forum autism virus they look fine to me JFL

I think you contracted the forum autism virus they look fine to me JFL
No I asked a blackpilled mate of an opinion of the photo and it was the first thing he pointed out
First thing I noticed too
It can’t just be in my head even my mum said my left eye looks smaller a while back

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: St. Wristcel
No I asked a blackpilled mate of an opinion of the photo and it was the first thing he pointed out
First thing I noticed too
It can’t just be in my head even my mum said my left eye looks smaller a wholeness back
if curry mom Says that then there’s a serious problem indeed

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron and SubhumanCurrycel
If normies can see you're fucked. That means the shit is severly fucked. If thats the case just rope. Otherwise its fine, symmetry is overated tbh

• So Sad
If normies can see you're fucked. That means the shit is severly fucked. If thats the case just rope. Otherwise its fine, symmetry is overated tbh
The mate I asked is a full blackpiller so I’d expect him to point it out
Just irks me that my mum pointed it out holy shit

Fuck I am white but I have the same problem. One of my eyes sits lower than the other. When I looked at my photos when I was younger I always noticed something was weird but only at a certain age could I pinpoint what it was. Ever since I found out it is extremely noticeable to me and I got some comments from other people over the years (like 2 or 3 in past 5). I am very self conscious about it and it is one of the first things I check in others tbh. I notice it immediately for that reason but I look very closely for it. I asked surgeons for how to fix it some brought up an implant as a fix. Major reconstruction seems too risky for me. I suspect attractive people will notice this in others because they are so self conscious about their own appearance and imperfections too. It is what it is sadly one of the worst flaws I hate it so much. As well as being lower set one of my eye also protrudes more/ is not as deep set. I think I might get that part fixed with decompression potentially. Before and afters do not seem too bad tbh.

• +1
Fuck I am white but I have the same problem. One of my eyes sits lower than the other. When I looked at my photos when I was younger I always noticed something was weird but only at a certain age could I pinpoint what it was. Ever since I found out it is extremely noticeable to me and I got some comments from other people over the years (like 2 or 3 in past 5). I am very self conscious about it and it is one of the first things I check in others tbh. I notice it immediately for that reason but I look very closely for it. I asked surgeons for how to fix it some brought up an implant as a fix. Major reconstruction seems too risky for me. I suspect attractive people will notice this in others because they are so self conscious about their own appearance and imperfections too. It is what it is sadly one of the worst flaws I hate it so much. As well as being lower set one of my eye also protrudes more/ is not as deep set. I think I might get that part fixed with decompression potentially. Before and afters do not seem too bad tbh.
It’s so unphotogenic tbh actual sids

It is very bad tbh. Need to head tilt to try and fraud it I think you might do it subconsciously anyway so eyes are level. It gets really fucking bad when you mirror these photos though at that point it is just over and extremely noticeable to everyone

• +1
It is very bad tbh. Need to head tilt to try and fraud it I think you might do it subconsciously anyway so eyes are level. It gets really fucking bad when you mirror these photos though at that point it is just over and extremely noticeable to everyone
Took a mirror video and almost roped tbh

• Love it

How noticeable do you think it is?
043B55AC 2D37 4C92 A29F 1971F4F132D4

• +1
Reactions: wasted
SeanOPry2018VictoriaSecretFashionShoweQ16tHfJRubl

Sean O'Pry has asymetric eyes bro

• Woah
idk bro when i take a selife on my phone one side is a tiny bit more bloated while irl both look the same

Of all the time you've posted your face on this website, how many ppl noticed that assymetry? Not a lot I guess,and tbh I never did either, so stop worrying about small details that normies will never EVER notice, and leave this site asap before it makes you self conscious about things that really do not matter.

• Love it
Of all the time you've posted your face on this website, how many ppl noticed that assymetry? Not a lot I guess,and tbh I never did either, so stop worrying about small details that normies will never EVER notice, and leave this site asap before it makes you self conscious about things that really do not matter.
Thanks man that’s a weight off my chest
It’s just that I had a fucking panic attack when my mum pointed it out

• +1
Reactions: Chadologue
O’Pry and Maverick both have their heads tilted jfl. Yes O’Pry has asymmetrical hooding and Maverick has asymmetrical jaw but their eyes are pretty symmetrical and slightly asymmetrical at worst. True eye asymmetry is very noticeable sadly and throws off harmony really bad. These 2 do not have it. Fuck I think hot women notice this immediately like who would want to have children with lopsided eyes fuck it is so over for asymmetricaleyecels. Asymmetries elsewhere are fine and can make a face look better in some cases. Perfect symmetry can look scary. Eye symmetry however is essential. Women can try to mask asymmetrical eyes with makeup but for men it is over. A celeb with truly asymmetrical eyes would be Bradley cooper and as much as people say he is hot still I think it is giga indicative of bad genes subhuman and offputting. I imagine women feel the same way at least a large % of them. Look at entries for fluctuating asymmetry. People do not realize what causes it but it only takes people split seconds to rate someone as less attractive because they subconsciously picked up the asymmetry. And the eyes being the first thing you see and the area you look at the most it is by far the worst place for asymmetries to be in.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Taban is the man

There is nothing worse than having assymetrical eyes I am sorry. I would not even trade looks with him because his eyes are more asymmetrical than mine and I hate it so much. I am obviously blackpilled af but you can not tell that women and hot women especially do not notice this immediately. It is just so disgusting.

• Ugh..
View attachment 670732
There is nothing worse than having assymetrical eyes I am sorry. I would not even trade looks with him because his eyes are more asymmetrical than mine and I hate it so much. I am obviously blackpilled af but you can not tell that women and hot women especially do not notice this immediately. It is just so disgusting.
Looks like a Picasso painting holy fuck

View attachment 670732

Holy shit is absolutely brutal. In motion I consider Bradley To be very attractive To look at. Yet I cant bear looking at that

See how the left eye has more nct and less undereye support than the right?
Oh yea i see that, its pretty noticable, try not to squint and hood fraud i guess. The only deathsentence for asymmetry is prob difference in canthal tilt

• So Sad
Also you might want to pheno max and bleach your skin lmao

• JFL
Try to Tabanmaxx I might do the same eventually. He can fix most things (tilt undereye etc) except for true orbital asymmetry (one eye being lower/higher). Your eyes will always be suifuel unless you do something about them. Other surgeries to your face will never leave you satisfied but improve your eyes and other flaws are suddenly bearable. Eyes are everything

• So Sad
Everytime I come on this we site, I realise how fucking worried people are about shit that's so miniscule like this.

Everyone has fucking asymmetry. Literally everyone your favourite male model has asymmetry, your favourite tiktok eboy has asymmetry. Nobody notices your asymmetry unless it's truly fucked. If people noticed your asymmetry they would point it out straight away, but nobody fucking notices it.

You only notice it because you spend so much time looking at yourself. People do not analyse your face that much irl. Not even incels and not even women analyse to that extent.

Smh people on this forum are really mentalcels some of the time

• Woah
  • +1
Good features trump symmetry pill.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel and SubhumanCurrycel
pm face so we can see what shall be done :)

Scroll I’ve posted 3 pictures
jfl i didn even read the username jfl that's how much you matter to me
i remember u
ur the curry with the godly side profile horrible hair and mud coloured face. yeah well just put on a wig theory

• JFL
jfl i didn even read the username jfl that's how much you matter to me
i remember u
ur the curry with the godly side profile horrible hair and mud coloured face. yeah well just put on a wig theory
Straight to the point I like it JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8699