How often do you see foids approaching chads irl?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I assume most users here are from the US so cold approaching is probably a thing there.

As for me who lives in Western Europe : it happened so rarely that I cant remember any. Approaching some stranger in public is not something usual in the culture, even if you find him/her attractive. From the few experiences I've had : there were several foids "approaching" me in café or train, but not with a sexual interest: They just asked what I was reading / where I was going, and we exchanged Instagram.

Apart from that, I've seen low inhib normies approaching foids in the club and got to make out. Otherwise, none that I can remember.

It's actually a good thing since I don't have to see so much suicide fuel when I go outside here.

Happened to me more then often, and my dumbass didnt either recognize or didnt know what to do at the time. So ye fuck it single life for now. but didnt see any apporaching tho. Dont go out that much now a days

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 616
i never see it here but idk whath happens in clubs

all the time lol. girls throw themselves in chad's feet, chads suffocate with female attention

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I assume most users here are from the US so cold approaching is probably a thing there.

As for me who lives in Western Europe : it happened so rarely that I cant remember any. Approaching some stranger in public is not something usual in the culture, even if you find him/her attractive. From the few experiences I've had : there were several foids "approaching" me in café or train, but not with a sexual interest: They just asked what I was reading / where I was going, and we exchanged Instagram.

Apart from that, I've seen low inhib normies approaching foids in the club and got to make out. Otherwise, none that I can remember.

It's actually a good thing since I don't have to see so much suicide fuel when I go outside here.

Never i actually never see anyone approach it's just they expect to be approached by chad obviously but i never see women approach chad