How often should I bonesmash infras?

bscel

bscel

Iron
Joined
Sep 11, 2026
Posts
105
Reputation
73
I recently started bsing my infras and have been seeing improvement but I havent seen anyone talk about how often is ideal. I've previously had lots of growth from bonesmashing my zygos and chin but I do those at different frequencies.
 
I recently started bsing my infras and have been seeing improvement but I havent seen anyone talk about how often is ideal. I've previously had lots of growth from bonesmashing my zygos and chin but I do those at different frequencies.
:lul::lul::lul:
 
keep it as the same schedule as the rest of your face every day
 
keep it as the same schedule as the rest of your face every day
the only thing is i do zygos every other day then chin twice a day so its different for each bone.
 
the only thing is i do zygos every other day then chin twice a day so its different for each bone.
bro u need to do them all on the same day
 
bro u need to do them all on the same day
This is just whats worked for me because my zygos swell way more then chin so I find that I cant do them the same amount.
 

Similar threads

flav_01
Replies
0
Views
1
flav_01
flav_01
sub5chudwholikesaot
Replies
0
Views
8
sub5chudwholikesaot
sub5chudwholikesaot
KlCK
Replies
1
Views
30
greekstatue
greekstatue
jflray
Replies
60
Views
255
Temporals
Temporals
thesugarconnoisseur
Replies
3
Views
27
thesugarconnoisseur
thesugarconnoisseur

Users who are viewing this thread

  • flav_01
Back
Top