Votes: 4 66.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I think my dad said 1 or 2 weeks. I might shave this week to get rid of my mini neckbeard.

STOP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Nibba, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Happy9

Every single day.

But since I get facial laser hair removal I don't need to any longer.

https://looksmax.org/threads/just-home-from-laser-facial-hair-removal-first-looksmax-procedure.4246/

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Every day tbh is the best. Every 2 days maximum then you get very obvious stubble showing.

Same thing goes for trimming unless you have a medium length + beard, then you can prolongue the time.

Btw those forums are infested with hairless gymcels so you should watch out before asking those questions because they might get overly jealous and report you.

every couple copes.

I never shave. Just use a beard trimmer at the second shortest setting in order to maintain a healthy face of stubble. Fuck being clean shaven, I hate it. Takes years off me but not in a good way.

NIGGA STFU AND STOP EATING OREOS

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Zesto
I make my own mix for my beard oil however the creators of Beardology beard oils and balms were kind enough to let me sample and review their products and I will say that they do have an excellent product. their beard oil and balm both felt great on my beard, gave a nice sheen, added control, and had a good aroma. very woodsy, manly. though I'm not really much of a fan of patchouli, I can live without that scent personally. I had the opportunity to try the Avalanche scent and I will give them my thumbs up. The patchouli wasn't overwhelming and it didn't bother me much.

other products I hear good things about often are Woodsman beard oil and Honest Amish beard balm. I guess it's something you gotta go trial and error with. I'm sure I'll eventually start making my own beard oil and try to sell it someday down the line but with med school coming up I think I'll be rather hard pressed for time. It's still a hope though

As for conditioner, I'm not familiar with any leave-in beard conditioners so I can't tell you much about them. All I can say is use the regular conditoner you use for your hair on your beard while you take a shower.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Come on now, more people need to vote.

Depends on how fast your hair grows.

On Sunday, I’m probably gonna shave my mini neckbeard. I shaved last Sunday.

Brainlet IQ to ask this question.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Nibba