How often should you text your girl?

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
This may very much sound like an autistic question, but someone tell me. I’m just not someone who enjoys fucking texting on their phone all the time, even with my friends, though I’m very active when talking to them irl, same as with the girl, and for now I’m only seeing her once a week. So should I just send her memes everyday? She texts me first sometimes and isn’t dry but I just don’t have the need to text her every day

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
You’re asking the wrong audience pal

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, med and Deleted member 48689
This greycel with negative ratio pays for .org 🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, Donkeyballs and Vermilioncore
This greycel with negative ratio pays for .org 🤣
You’re so retarded, caring about greycel and post ratio while making fun of me that I payed for some shit here. I bought it half a year ago to delete pics of me and change username

• +1
Reactions: MasterMan and disheartenedcel
You’re so retarded, caring about greycel and post ratio while making fun of me that I payed for some shit here. I bought it half a year ago to delete pics of me and change username
You only needed to pay for just one month 🤣

Another L

Once every 5 days

I try to text as much as possible, but it depends on the context and the girl tbh. I keep the conversation going always and talk to her about tests and what she has going on this week and see if there is any thing i can use to let us meet

I try to text as much as possible, but it depends on the context and the girl tbh. I keep the conversation going always and talk to her about tests and what she has going on this week and see if there is any thing i can use to let us meet
Yeah if she texted me on her own every day I would text her much more often, but that’s just something unimaginable for normie society, you always have to be cuck a little

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Mr. President
I text all day long if she blocks me becuase I’m a simp oh well

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
And how often do you text her first?

you shouldn't worry abt texting her all the time man, if you want to say something text her. and if you got nothing to say just ignore her
simple as that

i never had a girl

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854
And how often do you text her first?
depends on the girl, the first one texts me alot and the second one is really fucking shy so its hard to work her. But usually talking about their day and stuff like that usually works. Im like a high MTN but you will have to initiate to get pussy honestly.

used to text/call my ex practically 24/7, could keep convos going forever somehow, but with other foids i like to go from replying quite fast for a few mins then take 30mins-2hrs to reply and then just switch between the two, just depends on how u sense the situation

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
used to text/call my ex practically 24/7, could keep convos going forever somehow, but with other foids i like to go from replying quite fast for a few mins then take 30mins-2hrs to reply and then just switch between the two, just depends on how u sense the situation
yeah but wtf you talk about all the time

yeah but wtf you talk about all the time
honestly idek i was super low inhib and non nt with her and would just send random shit when the convo was getting dry and it would just go on forever

Text her every 5 minutes about what a a goddess she is and that she deserves someone better than you, trust me its the ultimate secret technique nobody wants you to know

• JFL
Reactions: MasterMan
If they don’t get constant attention they’ll get it from some other guy anyway so better be yours

kill yourself gaycel

every week but only once or twice

text too much and she'll think you're desperate or annoying

If they don’t get constant attention they’ll get it from some other guy anyway so better be yours
yeah that’s the thing I dont want to seem like a simp but she needs attention

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies