How other guys treat chadlite+ (from personal anecdotes and observations)

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
  • They'll generally act "submissive" around you and implicitly acknowledge a hierarchy, when you speak everybody goes quiet, all eyes are on you, your ideas/suggestions are prioritized, etc
  • You get away with bumping into them, spilling drinks on them, stepping on their foot, or cutting in line in front of them at bars/clubs
  • On the rare occasion that a guy is pissed off at you and decide to fight you, he'll back off/apologize after getting a second look at you
  • Bartenders of both genders take your orders first even when there's other people who's been waiting before you
  • Guys will talk about their slays/sexual experiences in front of you to subconsciously win your approval and be seen as another fellow "slayer"
  • Guys will (often when intoxicated) call you attractive, handsome, good looking, etc and imply you fuck a lot or do well with women
  • Guys will compliment you on NT and socially acceptabel things to compliment other guys on when sober, like your body, hair and clothes (essentially implying you look good without mentioning your face/genetics). For example they'll say "looking big", or "jeez how much do you bench", or "your hair's looking good today", or "that outfit looks great on you"
  • HTN+ and guys with a similar frame/height to you will strike up small talk frequently to befriend you, short/scrawny MTNs and below are socially intimidated by you (for example, guys will ask me unprovoked if I want to work in with them at the gym when I'm standing around waiting for a machine or in between sets)
  • Guys will ask for your social media/phone number shortly after meeting you
  • You'll get invited to parties, to go bar hopping, to pres, to tailgates, etc by guys you rarely talk to
  • Guys will ask you for pickup line suggestions on Tinder or how to respond to messages they got on dating apps
  • Guys will introduce you to their foid friends unprovoked
  • Guys will act normal/play it off if you have a socially awkward moment
  • Guys will often ask you for fashion tips like "where did you get that hoodie"

It's pretty late and I'm pretty tired so can't think of more things off the top of my
head, but if you experience most of the above points you're good looking IRL.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Feliezzx, RoyaleWithCheese, poopoohead and 14 others
Lots of bragging but not much evidence. Seems to be a common pattern from all these "slayers".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, IAMNOTANINCEL, LooksThinker and 9 others
Tales from the far reaches of the Indus valley

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealNinja, Detective, soover4me and 9 others
Fuck off back to your cage in Wuhan tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, killanov, LooksThinker and 4 others

"How other guys treat Chadlite - by me AspiringChanglite"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Lucid, STUPIDREFEREES and 31 others
Never seen guys compliment other guys.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Father47, Detective and 4 others
kill yourself faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Father47 and ezio6
Seeking male validation is fruitless. Male friends should be specific people that give you a leg up on the competition. Whether they give you access to valuable information or help you grow as a person. Women should be the ones you should be seeking validation from.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and klamus
Tales from Mumbai sewers

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
No need guy approval....male and female gaze is different

• +1
Reactions: Father47
OP please take your medication buddy there's no shame in seeking treatment.

• They'll generally act "submissive" around you and implicitly acknowledge a hierarchy, when you speak everybody goes quiet, all eyes are on you, your ideas/suggestions are prioritized, etc
  • You get away with bumping into them, spilling drinks on them, stepping on their foot, or cutting in line in front of them at bars/clubs
  • On the rare occasion that a guy is pissed off at you and decide to fight you, he'll back off/apologize after getting a second look at you
  • Bartenders of both genders take your orders first even when there's other people who's been waiting before you
  • Guys will talk about their slays/sexual experiences in front of you to subconsciously win your approval and be seen as another fellow "slayer"
  • Guys will (often when intoxicated) call you attractive, handsome, good looking, etc and imply you fuck a lot or do well with women
  • Guys will compliment you on NT and socially acceptabel things to compliment other guys on when sober, like your body, hair and clothes (essentially implying you look good without mentioning your face/genetics). For example they'll say "looking big", or "jeez how much do you bench", or "your hair's looking good today", or "that outfit looks great on you"
  • HTN+ and guys with a similar frame/height to you will strike up small talk frequently to befriend you, short/scrawny MTNs and below are socially intimidated by you (for example, guys will ask me unprovoked if I want to work in with them at the gym when I'm standing around waiting for a machine or in between sets)
  • You'll get invited to parties, to go bar hopping, to pres, to tailgates, etc by guys you rarely talk to
  • Guys will ask you for pickup line suggestions on Tinder or how to respond to messages they got on dating apps

It's pretty late and I'm pretty tired so can't think of more things off the top of my
You are retarded and insecure in addition to sexually inexperienced. Triple whammy. Stop looking for proxies of attraction and go directly to hard outcomes. Your ranking is P in V outcomes with women (how many and their caliber)

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and AsGoodAsItGets

As always, it depends, but a lot of men don't want you around because they know you have a higher SMV, you are competition.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, AsGoodAsItGets and autistic_tendencies
As always, it depends, but a lot of men don't want you around because they know you have a higher SMV, you are competition.
They'll want to be friends with you to gain status by association

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and AsGoodAsItGets
Lots of bragging but not much evidence. Seems to be a common pattern from all these "slayers".
OP looks high ltn to me

One of the worst users on the forum atm tbh

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
yessir but scandi pheno mogs east asian as well ofc
jfl youd look like an eyebrowless ogre with paper thin lips next to wide framed 6'3 frauded to 6'5 high harmony, lower third, collagen, side profile, eye area, soft features changlite

jfl youd look like an eyebrowless ogre with paper thin lips next to wide framed 6'3 frauded to 6'5 high harmony, lower third, collagen, side profile, eye area, soft features changlite
Tales

Also I have thick lips and eyebrows as well while being taller than you and nordic so I mog you to death. I dick mog you too ricecel

youre either a child or never been outside some people are so far autistic that they live in fantasyland

youre either a child or never been outside some people are so far autistic that they live in fantasyland
idiot you are so autistic youve never stepped foot in a club or bar

idiot you are so autistic youve never stepped foot in a club or bar
im diagnosed autistic and i go clubbing every so often usually when internet friends come up to see me, never have issues in clubs, always have a good time, talk to women, dance, make a fool of myself normal stuff, not a single man has ever told me 'women act submissive towards me' ever that sounds like some shit you heard on an andrew tate video

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
im diagnosed autistic and i go clubbing every so often usually when internet friends come up to see me, never have issues in clubs, always have a good time, talk to women, dance, make a fool of myself normal stuff, not a single man has ever told me 'women act submissive towards me' ever that sounds like some shit you heard on an andrew tate video
Are you stupid? I said that GUYS will act submissive around you as they acknowledge an implicit social hierarchy with you at the top. Think about it, if you met a 6'5 football Chad, would you interrupt him while he was talking? You would probably follow along with whatever suggestions he has too (like let's go bar hopping I know a good spot, or "next round we should all get jaeger bombs instead of tequila")

Are you stupid? I said that GUYS will act submissive around you as they acknowledge an implicit social hierarchy with you at the top. Think about it, if you met a 6'5 football Chad, would you interrupt him while he was talking? You would probably follow along with whatever suggestions he has too (like let's go bar hopping I know a good spot, or "next round we should all get jaeger bombs instead of tequila")
sounds like youre the one thats submissive to tall handsome men not women

sounds like youre the one thats submissive to tall handsome men not women
i am because id look like a schizo social reject if i tried to get aggressive with chad whos 5 inches taller and 40lb heavier, luckily not many people in my college mog me

i am because id look like a schizo social reject if i tried to get aggressive with chad whos 5 inches taller and 40lb heavier, luckily not many people in my college mog me
faggot

ill hammer curl you infront of your oneitis

Some yes for sure, others don't want competition
yeah, that one was missing from da list. One of the few negative side effects, that can happen.
When one is a nromie dude, most people don't care much about you, to give a positive or negative response. But for a good looking dude, you get more often either a positive or negative/combative/confrontational response. And you don't get uninterested/ghost response, as 99.9% of the time normies looking dude get.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
yeah, that one was missing from da list. One of the few negative side effects, that can happen.
When one is a nromie dude, most people don't care much about you, to give a positive or negative response. But for a good looking dude, you get more often either a positive or negative/combative/confrontational response. And you don't get uninterested/ghost response, as 99.9% of the time normies looking dude get.
This

Ugly: Only negative response because of looks

Normie: No response because of looks

Good looking: Positive and negative response becasause of looks

The same also applies to attractive girls, many women hate girls who are more attractive than themselves. Things are usually even more perfidious there than with men, with intrigue, gossip and so on. If the woman is also good-looking and has a feminine character, she has many female enemies.
On the other hand, average women also get more than enough positive feedback about looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klamus

False , the better looking and taller I got the more fights I got with , with guys. They will see u as competition and will be jealous. But ye I got treated better than before by girls

• +1
Reactions: Lean4Life, poopoohead, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
men get jealous and will constantly try to disrespect you to make themselves feel better

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Lean4Life, poopoohead and 2 others
False , the better looking and taller I got the more fights I got with , with guys. They will see u as competition and will be jealous. But ye I got treated better than before by girls
men get jealous and will constantly try to disrespect you to make themselves feel better
Agreed actually. I think people often overlook the jealousy aspect and how people are in constant spite of good looking people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514 and autistic_tendencies
Agreed actually. I think people often overlook the jealousy aspect and how people are in constant spite of good looking people.
legit u can see any clearly goodlooking actor or model and he will have comments full of hate and its usually the commenters from the same gender as him. thats why alot of actors act like they dont know they are goodlooking (timothee chalamet for example acts like he doesnt know his looks carried him)