How other guys treat chadlite+ (from personal anecdotes and observations)

legit u can see any clearly goodlooking actor or model and he will have comments full of hate and its usually the commenters from the same gender as him. thats why alot of actors act like they dont know they are goodlooking (timothee chalamet for example acts like he doesnt know his looks carried him)
I remember Delon once saying he doesn’t want to be remembered for his looks but instead his acting lol as if they aren’t hand in hand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
False , the better looking and taller I got the more fights I got with , with guys. They will see u as competition and will be jealous. But ye I got treated better than before by girls
you need to be male gaze masc buff chadlite for guys to respect u. If you're a middle part long hair tall twink Lee Poot type you're gonna get treated like shit by guys cause they think they can beat u up and jealous of girls liking u.

kinda like this forum copes "yeah barett mogs me to hell and can steal my girl with a glance but i can kick his 50 kg skeleton ass"

Last edited:
you need to be male gaze masc buff chadlite for guys to respect u. If you're a middle part long hair tall twink Lee Poot type you're gonna get treated like shit by guys cause they think they can beat u up and jealous of girls liking u.

kinda like this forum copes "yeah barett mogs me to hell and can steal my girl with a glance but i can kick his 50 kg skeleton ass"
legit the biggest cope u see , even on tiktok , they see a prettyboy with millions of girl followers and there is always the ogre gymcell in the comment saying '' wait till i see u'' or '' wait till i find u in the street ''

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50511
There'll also be guys who are jealous of you as well, and want to dominate over you and take your spotlight.
Especially if you are getting the attention of a girl they are trying to rizz or want.

False , the better looking and taller I got the more fights I got with , with guys. They will see u as competition and will be jealous. But ye I got treated better than before by girls

Huh? Normies thinking They can beat someone? Normies dont Even bench 1.5 plates and Have literally never Been in a fight. These people Are delusional