How over is it for me?

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
169cm, ogre bulgarian and croatian genes, got brutally cyberbullied and turned into a meme. Balding at 15.
Picsart 23 05 01 01 29 01 702

photoshopped upper left corner because this pic is a screenshot taken by my friend. This is the one of my better pics

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, ARCelM, RAMU KAKA and 22 others
Oofy doofy lord

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
Tho at 169 just round it up to 170 and now ur 5´7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Heatmiser and ChileanMaxxer
We all gon make it

• +1
Reactions: lepzerin
Es tut Mir leid :cry:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, OSOARROGANT, Red Fox and 3 others
handsome young man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, OSOARROGANT, Red Fox and 9 others
Oofy doofy lord
foids from my class call me the goofy rapist, take my pics and make memes about me and send it to their kpop groupchats. OVER

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ARCelM, RAMU KAKA, Manana and 19 others
foids from my class call me the goofy rapist, take my pics and make memes about me and send it to their kpop groupchats. OVER
Just focus on studies and making money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ARCelM, Deleted member 42218, latincell95 and 6 others
Go pr on them (in bench press)

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, poopoohead, Deleted member 25938 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Graham, OverCoper and 2 others
This is the one of my better pics
Brutal. But there‘s hope, you are still young. Make best use of your puberty, being a depressed basement dweller will fuck up your development, avoid at all costs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Tallman, It'snotover and 3 others
Just focus on studies and making money
i tried to, got a b+ on one of my math exams, the foids yelled "MARK ZUCKERBERG DUPE" "BESTIE, *insert my name* IS IN HIS SMART ERA, MAYBE HE REALIZED *insert kpop faggot name* outvisualizes him " RETARDS :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ulose22, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 25938 and 9 others
U can slay in SEA.

• +1
Reactions: ulose22, Red Fox, Skywalker and 1 other person
i tried to, got a b+ on one of my math exams, the foids yelled "MARK ZUCKERBERG DUPE" "BESTIE, *insert my name* IS IN HIS SMART ERA, MAYBE HE REALIZED *insert kpop faggot name* outvisualizes him " RETARDS :feelswhy:
brutal

look like @LooksOverAll avi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
you look like a gremlin, and while you are looksminned right now, there's not too much you can do about that. you will get worse treatment. but these whores wouldn't brazenly disrespect you like that if you weren't a socially inept outcast (the lack of effort put into your appearance is also a big sign you're autistic).
There were popular niggas in my school on your looks level and even ones shorter than you. The opinion of 80 iq jungkook stans that use tiktok lingo irl is also rather worthless, so you shouldn't invest mental energy into caring about them. Tbh bro just put your head down, survive highschool, and start doing your own thang. its a big world out there

• +1
Reactions: sharat, poopoohead, Marsik and 6 others
Thailand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
U can slay in

you look like a gremlin, and while you are looksminned right now, there's not too much you can do about that. you will get worse treatment. but these whores wouldn't brazenly disrespect you like that if you weren't a socially inept outcast (the lack of effort put into your appearance is also a big sign you're autistic).
There were popular niggas in my school on your looks level and even ones shorter than you. The opinion of 80 iq jungkook stans that use tiktok lingo irl is also rather worthless, so you shouldn't invest mental energy into caring about them. Tbh bro just put your head down, survive highschool, and start doing your own thang. its a big world out there
I care about them jungkook stans BECAUSE THEYRE LITERAL RICH STACIES, theyre also virgins however delusional enough to think a korean guy would want them. After hs it will just become worse.

Even if i used skincare and shit it wouldnt change my bone structure.

I dont want to seamaxx because thats just betabuxxing, most jbw theorists are curries

Over

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 25938
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
Ltn, below average ranges

Man I think even I mog you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and Iteration
Not gl by eastern European standards but
You look light Turkish, anatolid phenotype
, run turkroach game on arabs and iranians

Or larp as Turkish to Europeans/western girls for exoitic halo

Solid 1/10

If you werent white

Mtn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iteration, Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 19174 and 3 others
Not gl by eastern European standards but
You look light Turkish, anatolid phenotype
, run turkroach game on arabs and iranians

Or larp as Turkish to Europeans/western girls for exoitic halo
Bulgayrians and romanians are not even balkanoid. They are closer to turks and meds.

• +1
Reactions: User49 and justinzayn
169cm, ogre bulgarian and croatian genes, got brutally cyberbullied and turned into a meme. Balding at 15.
View attachment 2177414
photoshopped upper left corner because this pic is a screenshot taken by my friend. This is the one of my better pics
Its oba

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Hop on fin and minox.
Norwood reaper is eating your hairline

Ok no, it‘s just Slavic genetics which give you a big forehead in most angles.
I‘m half south-Slavic and have the same problem.
If it bothers you, you could do a fringe, swept or curtain hairstyle.
What else should i do to looksmaxx? JFL its so over for me noone even gave me advice they just told me its over:woke::woke:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
What else should i do to looksmaxx? JFL its so over for me noone even gave me advice they just told me its over:woke::woke:
Just saw you‘re half Croatian too.
Sta ima brate.
But jokes aside.
Try out one of the hairstyles I suggested and maybe even some different variations to cover your forehead a bit.
Fix your coloring and skin texture.
Use a hair holding product.
And hit the gym.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Graham, copefuel, User49 and 4 others
Just saw you‘re half Croatian too.
Sta ima brate.
But jokes aside.
Try out one of the hairstyles I suggested and maybe even some different variations to cover your forehead a bit.
Fix your coloring and skin texture.
Use a hair holding product.
And hit the gym.
Brate procitaj sta su još ženoidčine iz moje skole govorile :feelsree:
Ill try the chico fringe, wtf is wrong w my coloring? I have to be 16 to go to gym:feelswhy: over for youngcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
Ill try the chico fringe, wtf is wrong w my coloring? I have to be 16 to go to gym:feelswhy: over for youngcels

Nemoj se nervirati.
Bad sada moras da napravis puno softmaxxing.
Mozes i bes gym da vjezbaš.
And mostly try keep yourself away from this website before you‘re 18.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: copefuel and Deleted member 26092
Nemoj se nervirati.
Bad sada moras da napravis puno softmaxxing.
Mozes i bes gym da vjezbaš.
And mostly try keep yourself away from this website before you‘re 18.
Ovaj website me spasio da ne ropeam, drago mi je ds postoje ljudi poput mene.
Sta od softmaxxinga da radim?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 26092
Ovaj website me spasio da ne ropeam, drago mi je ds postoje ljudi poput mene.
Sta od softmaxxinga da radim?
Gledaj u "best of the best" threads.
Tamo čes imati najbolje softmaxxes Koje mozes napraviti.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and aspiringexcel
View attachment 2177414
:feelsrope:I’m praying for you OP. No one would care about your looks if you were NT tho

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
:feelsrope:I’m praying for you OP. No one would care about your looks if you were NT tho
I am NT. Foids are just brutal :feelswhy: i got a best score in my class on one of my exams (a B+ since everyone is fucking dumb) and they called me A "MARK ZUCKERBERG DUPE". They also take retarded pics of me randomly so i have like 2891928 kpop stans malin Ill grow out bangs and update in a month or something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
Why cant i edit my replies wtf is this cucked update. I meant yo say i have 2029q8 kpop stans making fun of me because they make memes of me and send them to autistic groupchats. OVER

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension

You can stay a skinny twink and put up with this bullying, or go to the gym and get some respect. Yeah you might be ugly, but ugly + weak? It's totally over.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Do you live in the balkans?

You can stay a skinny twink and put up with this bullying, or go to the gym and get some respect. Yeah you might be ugly, but ugly weak? It's totally over.
I cant hit the foids making fun of me, theyll record it, put it on their retarded instagram pages and then the kpop stans will doxx me. I could beat the shit out of them if i wanted to, they do some shit diet where they starve and theyre severly underweight (they still have hot ass boobs and bodies tho :feelsree: )

OVER