How safe is LL surgery?

Nero

Nero

Iron
Just curious. I’ve seen people claiming they only lost like 5% off their lifts(lack of training because of surgery?) or that could run just like they used to. I’ve also seen others claiming that they could never move like they used to. Is this because taller people are just less agile in general? Or is it due to joint/muscle stiffness? I wouldn’t think a few inches of bone would effect force production and agility that much unless one’s goal was to gain say beyond 3 inches/in multiple bones. Drop studies and stories below.

dangerous af, Looksmax your face before deciding you still need this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 6113
It's due to insufficient physiotherapy during the recovery stage. 4 inches is totally doable, maybe even 5 according to most docs.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 5583
Depends on technique, experience of any potential complications and physical therapy. If done right it is safe.

It's should be the last thing you consider. With on face and body before you think about LL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
It's should be the last thing you consider. With on face and body before you think about LL.
Nah, it's the first thing in my case. I wouldn't even be browsing this site if it weren't for my manletism tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
Nah, it's the first thing in my case. I wouldn't even be browsing this site if it weren't for my manletism tbh.
You just reaffirmed what I said,