How tall are you?

Mirin the amount of 192cm bros. Looksmax forum truly is based

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie
5’11 but 180 when bitches ask cause hoes don’t know math so anything 5 to them is short but anything 18 is tall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467 and LowTierNormie
>1cm height

I mean I dno. If I let my foot completely collapse flat I'm 7 mm shorter. So at least that much. After that its a question of how much it affects your hips and back and posture. 1cm isnt completely impossible. It's a really miniscule height after all.Of course I didnt bother to ask the surgeon about it since it's so vain compared to what the underlying problem is.
Daymm man. I dunno thats a huge surgery. My height gain is always there unless i wear sandles or i am barefoot.

174cm manlet midget

5'11.5, or 182cm

185-188cm really not sure probably 187cm ish

Actual height without posture problems probably 5'7, rn like 5'6.25-.5

Daymm man. I dunno thats a huge surgery. My height gain is always there unless i wear sandles or i am barefoot.

Do your feet hurt when standing? Can you squat 150 kgs? Flat feet affect your life in lots of ways

Do your feet hurt when standing? Can you squat 150 kgs? Flat feet affect your life in lots of ways
Yes I cannot stand straight for too long. I can’t squat because I have torn shoulder and hip. Who pushed you for the surgery? First time I’m hearing about it

Yes I cannot stand straight for too long. I can’t squat because I have torn shoulder and hip. Who pushed you for the surgery? First time I’m hearing about it

>Who pushed you for the surgery?

Me. Since I can't stand for an hour without pain, feet get tired and I can't squat shit. Surgery is free in Finland so that's good here. What happened with your hip?

>Who pushed you for the surgery?

Me. Since I can't stand for an hour without pain, feet get tired and I can't squat shit. Surgery is free in Finland so that's good here. What happened with your hip?
Hip impingement. Its genetic. I might push for the surgery as well, but im already having those 2 surgeries and also a jaw surgery this year

5'7

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
177/178cm manlet

172-3 in the morning 169 by the end

Hip impingement. Its genetic. I might push for the surgery as well, but im already having those 2 surgeries and also a jaw surgery this year

Probably caused by your flat feet. I mean my flat feet were genetic.

175 morning
174 night

Manlet forever

Probably caused by your flat feet. I mean my flat feet were genetic.
Fuck my genes are so shit tier i swear i have every problem possible

184 cm of glory

1830 millimeters

6ft barefoot

6’4.5” just round up to 6’5” jfl

5'8/173cm

its over with closed growth plates at 15

171.6 cm morning height. 169.5 cm night height after heavy exercise.

5'11 rn heightmaxxing to 6'1 hopefully, but at least 6'0

Fuck my genes are so shit tier i swear i have every problem possible

Then you go fixing your problems. I've had bimax and right foot operated. Only left to go

Then you go fixing your problems. I've had bimax and right foot operated. Only left to go
Fuck bro we might be related at this point. Best of luck we will get out of this alive

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Zdeweilx
5'10.5 // 179 cm

6'0 flat barefoot

5’3

• So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 5583 and 2 others
189 in the morning 187 at night

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3832
5'10 15 yr old