How tall are you?

6'1 barefoot

5'7" and under 5ft
Wtf my parents are 5'9 and 5'4 but I'm only 2 cm taller than you :feelswhy: what the fukc did genetic recombination do to me

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 5583
183 cm for the moment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
@Strike_Poseidon manlet

:lul::lul:

• +1
198 cm barefoot

• Woah
5'11

• +1
188 cm
6'2

• +1
184cm or 6'0,5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 5583
179.5 cm

• +1
184cm night
hoping to ascend to 196cm after I fix my anterior pelvic tilt

196cm

• +1
Haven't measured in a bit but 6'3

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 5583
5'4.5

• Love it
Mos
Finally someone shorter than me
Most of the people are faking their height. Short men are more likely to become incel. An average of 5'11 doesn't really make sense in an Incel forum.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 5583
Mos

Most of the people are faking their height. Short men are more likely to become incel. An average of 5'11 doesn't really make sense in an Incel forum.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the real average is between 5'9.5 – 5'10.5. Most people don't know how tall they are unless they're an aspie like me and measured on every floor, tape, stadiometer and time of the day 30 times a week

Most people don't know how tall they are unless they're an aspie like me and measured on every floor, tape, stadiometer and time of the day 30 times a week
Most people definitely know how tall they are. I mean, if your friend is 5’10 and you’re the same height as him then you can easily deduct that you’re 5’10 or very close that height as well. You don’t even need to measure yourself. Height also doesn’t change frequently unless you’re going trough a growth spurt.

Most people definitely know how tall they are. I mean, if your friend is 5’10 and you’re the same height as him then you can easily deduct that you’re 5’10 or very close that height as well. You don’t even need to measure yourself. Height also doesn’t change frequently unless you’re growing trough a growth spurt.
They usually just estimate, I used to think I was 5'7" and my dad was 5'8-8.5" before I measured and I'm 5'6" and he's 5'6.75". The variation isn't that much but it exists a lot. Lots of 6' guys are 5'10.5

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Most people definitely know how tall they are. I mean, if your friend is 5’10 and you’re the same height as him then you can easily deduct that you’re 5’10 or very close that height as well. You don’t even need to measure yourself. Height also doesn’t change frequently unless you’re going trough a growth spurt.
Just trust your friends theory

Just trust your friends theory
I have no friends.
They usually just estimate, I used to think I was 5'7" and my dad was 5'8-8.5" before I measured and I'm 5'6" and he's 5'6.75". The variation isn't that much but it exists a lot. Lots of 6' guys are 5'10.5
Unless people somehow never measured their height past age 16 (since you usually don’t grow much afterward) they ought to know their height, right? Guys that claim 6’0 but are 5’10 know they’re not 6’0 but just do it to seem taller to other people. That’s just how it works with guys.

For those that are wondering about their real height,just use the Rob Paul method.
Measure yourself after 6+ out of bed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5521 and Deleted member 5583
For those that are wondering about their real height,just use the Rob Paul method.
Measure yourself after 6+ out of bed.

I seem to get somewhere between 167 and 168, different measurements on different walls weirdly

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
I seem to get somewhere between 167 and 168, different measurements on different walls weirdly
yeah cause walls can have different tilts and floors can be uneven which can give you taller or shorter measured height, very hard to get your exact height without stadiometer

• +1
6'1/ 185cm barefoot

• WTF
Reactions: needsolution
Floor level,Rob made videos about that.

He used a table too get more accurate results

Last edited:
  • +1
189,5cm.
Will forever be bitter for the missing half cm

What with all these giants here jfl, fuuuuarkk, 190cm+ was always my dream

• So Sad
5ft6 :chad:

• Love it
Best height

Yes

Capture

• JFL
181cm

Most people peg me at 6' but tbh it's hard to tell the difference between 181 and 182.5cm if you include the variability in peoples postures

gonna try heightmax to 182cm with some spinal work

scoliosiscel as well but it's not that bad, prob shaves 5mm off my height or something :lul:

• +1
181cm

Most people peg me at 6' but tbh it's hard to tell the difference between 181 and 182.5cm if you include the variability in peoples postures

gonna try heightmax to 182cm with some spinal work

scoliosiscel as well but it's not that bad, prob shaves 5mm off my height or something :lul:
Just claim 6'0", it's your morning height probably

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the real average is between 5'9.5 – 5'10.5. Most people don't know how tall they are unless they're an aspie like me and measured on every floor, tape, stadiometer and time of the day 30 times a week

this is honestly the worst thing about body measurements tbh

every time you measure it's just more disappointment

swear i have ptsd from fucking calipers

• +1
1m81, just below 6' right here.

185cm, still feel like a manlet

Bimax is is like 200 euros in Finland public side, operation cost and 1 night in the hospital.
can foreign people get it for that cheap?

TLDR... @sithlord69 , every body is above 6' bro :lul:.

• So Sad