How tall are you?

I was going to settle for 5'9 with LL, not anymore
LL is a massive cope.

I made a post about this on a nother forum. I suggest you give this a read if you have time -

Ok bear with me here.

LL is a massive cope. You're literally going to pay shekels to surgeons who'll mess with your legs and body balance forever.

Forget about lifting weights in the gym or running after LL, ... you won't be even able to walk properly and naturally for the rest of your life.
Plus you're paying them more than 100K for only 2-3 inches of height (and for a messed up posture and lifestyle).
I used to think it is lifefuel for manlets, until @danny deVitocel blackpilled me on this. He's right... there is no hope for improvement for manlets, especially under 6'.

Lifts are equivalent to a whores make-up, but only less 1 inch is acceptable and unnoticeable usually (provided that you're wearing socks and shoes... which add up to more than 1 inch).
Any more than 1 inch is noticeable and you'll get bullied for it, especially when you take of your shoes... ded srs. There's retards on looksmax .me who wear 3-6 inch lifts and resemble to low class sluts as they wear high heels too jfl.

I'm 6'1" (185.7 cm at night), i'm close to 186 cm. I wear only socks and nike rev 3's which make me well above 188 cm (which is 6'2"). I can wear lifts but i'll look weird and i find it unnecessary.

So for you, i'd say don't waste your time by wage-cucking and saving up $100k for LL (which is detrimental and ineffective).

Just stick to normal 1/2" - 1" lifts, insert them well in the soles of your shoes and fraud. There are many lifts for cheap and are worth the money, plus they last long.
You'll still be a manlet no matter what, regardless of frauding... but it won't be that extreme. Incels wiki officially classifies anything below 5'10" as incel tier. Frauding with lifts is a miserable attempt to get women btw. if you want to slay you need to have a 7 PSL (which is 8.5-9/10, or a gigachad face) in order to slay like the average tall chadlite.

Second post -

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5551003/ .
Read the conclusion.

Say good bye to lifting and/or running unless you enjoy extreme pain (and possible fractures and injury).

Not sure about tennis, but in general... LL is risky and not a good idea in 90% + cases. It's not even worth it. You're going to pay well above 80k - 100k bucks for only 2-3 inches of height.
Also, don't forget that your height decreases by 1-1.5 cm each decade after you turn around 35-40 yo. So your results will just not be permanent. It's a scam.

So it is in your fate. You WILL remain as a manlet (in fact a giga-manlet after you become old). You must accept it and cope, because LL is a pipe dream itself which isn't worth it in the long run. Yo're gonna pay a lot of shekels just to lose that height in a decade or so.

I'd say you invest in good quality $100 dollar lifts that offer you 1-1.5 inches maximum (i seriously wouldn't recommend 2 inches since it is noticeable after 1 inch... plus you wear shoes too which give you at least 0.5 - 1 inch easily).
Any more than that ridiculous... i'm serious, i have an anecdote i can share if you want, but - listen to me. Just fraud (with shoes and lifts combined) and don't make fun of yourself.
Either way if you attract a girl... she will always be unhappy by the fact that you aren't tall. it's just something you got to deal with due to your cursed genes.

This is why, the biggest blackpill of all time is about genes and luck. Childhood and early puberty are what matter the most. If you are like 18 and below 6', don't have your hopes too high, you'll be short forever, because at that point even peptides or HGH won't work lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
LL is a massive cope.

I made a post about this on a nother forum. I suggest you give this a read if you have time -
Walking is no problem at all and most people can play sports and have returned to daily activities provided they lengthened within safe limits and much faster if they work well on PT, flexibility and the latest device is a big upgrade in recovery.

You literally linked a research showing how much leg length discrepancy affects biomechanics.

Everyone loses height as they age so it is obviously the same for everyone, so it's compromised.

The proportions don't look weird at all in most cases, most post OP patients seem to be complimented on the new longer legs and look within normal realms.

Hence it's not cope at all.

Even @needsolution did it and he's doing well apparently

Last edited:
It's cope.

And it's one of the most dumbest decisions ever.

Your'e paying 100k just to be a little bit taller and experience body problems.
If the results would be permanent for life, i wouldn't have said anything like this, but since you shrink as you age, it's so not worth it, i can't stress on it any further. I'd rather buy lifts if i were you.
Yes LL affects bio-mechanics, but why would you want to do that?

Everyone loses height as they age i agree. But are you thinking of shrinking in height like everyone... after paying 100k or more just to slay in prime years???

Proportions is a subjective issue, it depends on person to person, s i can't comment anything on that.

Walking is no problem at all and most people can play sports and have returned to daily activities provided they lengthened within safe limits and much faster if they work well on PT, flexibility and the latest device is a big upgrade in recovery.

You literally linked a research showing how much leg length discrepancy affects biomechanics.

Everyone loses height as they age so it is obviously the same for everyone, so it's compromised.

The proportions don't look weird at all in most cases, most post OP patients seem to be complimented on the new longer legs and look within normal realms.

No he is right.

I read what he said a couple of days back on another forum and then did further research myself. Height is one of the very few things you cannot successfully surgery on. It's not cope, but it is a pipe-dream. You will be able to do exercise and sport, but not at the same explosiveness or intensity. Your walking style will also be a little affected.

If you can find someone on YouTube who has had it done and is now playing contact sport and deadlifting and shit, find him.

The losing height thing is overblown as we lose that in our 50s, not 30s or 40s and yeah it'll mean we aren't as short as we were going to be, but whatever. The major thing is the limited functionality. You can kiss good bye to being an athlete if you get it done and can you imagine how it may even infringe on sex? Fuck all that extra maintenance and stress man.

I am Indian and getting a dick job though. That certainly isn't a fraud. It's real and it helps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
No he is right.

I read what he said a couple of days back on another forum and then did further research myself. Height is one of the very few things you cannot successfully surgery on. It's not cope, but it is a pipe-dream. You will be able to do exercise and sport, but not at the same explosiveness or intensity. Your walking style will also be a little affected.

If you can find someone on YouTube who has had it done and is now playing contact sport and deadlifting and shit, find him.

The losing height thing is overblown as we lose that in our 50s, not 30s or 40s and yeah it'll mean we aren't as short as we were going to be, but whatever. The major thing is the limited functionality. You can kiss good bye to being an athlete if you get it done and can you imagine how it may even infringe on sex? Fuck all that extra maintenance and stress man.

I am Indian and getting a dick job though. That certainly isn't a fraud. It's real and it helps.
Ah you're here too. Nice to see you.

My main issue is that everyone shrinks, LL isn't permanent, so it's just dumb to pay 100k and then shrink like everyone else.
Plus, it's going to affect your body severely. There will always be paid surgeons to comfort you into getting LL and try to tell you it's perfectly fine after the surgery. It's risky af.

It's wise to get lifts and use them in your prime years to slay.
I am Indian and getting a dick job though.
Doesn't seem like a good idea to me, but i'm not experienced enough to comment on this,... so update me about your penis surgery if you do get it in the future please.

178cm

• +1
No he is right.

As long as you can perform most daily physical activity and can do normal sport (not intense) just fine that's an acceptable tradeoff, beats being 5'6 for me. Sex and stuff would be fine easily, although the maintenance would be quite tedious yes but worth it if you're short af like me. It's like athletes after an accident, can still play but not like at their prime.

Most patients can do hiking, basketball and stuff - what else do you need? I can understand aversion if you're athlete or closer to average height.

A dick job sounds really risky, have you looked into the sides?
It's cope.

And it's one of the most dumbest decisions ever.

Your'e paying 100k just to be a little bit taller and experience body problems.
If the results would be permanent for life, i wouldn't have said anything like this, but since you shrink as you age, it's so not worth it, i can't stress on it any further. I'd rather buy lifts if i were you.
Yes LL affects bio-mechanics, but why would you want to do that?

Everyone loses height as they age i agree. But are you thinking of shrinking in height like everyone... after paying 100k or more just to slay in prime years???

Proportions is a subjective issue, it depends on person to person, s i can't comment anything on that.
Everyone shrinks so you stay the same relative to everyone else. Why is that a problem? The money is not a problem to me.
People who got it noticed the amount of respect and increased SMV they got just by 3 inches.
No he is right.

How big is it though?

Last edited:
As long as you can perform most daily physical activity and can do normal sport (not intense) just fine that's an acceptable tradeoff, beats being 5'6 for me. Sex and stuff would be fine easily, although the maintenance would be quite tedious yes but worth it if you're short af like me. It's like athletes after an accident, can still play but not like at their prime.

Most patients can do hiking, basketball and stuff - what else do you need? I can understand aversion if you're athlete or closer to average height.

A dick job sounds really risky, have you looked into the sides?

Well I guess you're probably more intent on it than I am because you're 5'6 and I am 5'8. I can't sit here, lie and say that I wouldn't be convincing myself it's worth the risk if I were those 2 inches shorter. What are you exactly in cm btw?

Have you got proof that most patients are hiking and playing basketball and stuff or is that just some Chinese whispers going around?

Nah it's more of a mastered art for surgeons out there than LL is, that's for definite sure lol.

I have and they're minimal. It's been around for decades now and they're only getting better and even more safer with their procedures.

Well I guess you're probably more intent on it than I am because you're 5'6 and I am 5'8. I can't sit here, lie and say that I wouldn't be convincing myself it's worth the risk if I were those 2 inches shorter. What are you exactly in cm btw?

Have you got proof that most patients are hiking and playing basketball and stuff or is that just some Chinese whispers going around?

Nah it's more of a mastered art for surgeons out there than LL is, that's for definite sure lol.

I have and they're minimal. It's been around for decades now and they're only getting better and even more safer with their procedures.
Lot of videos of patients running post OP, experiences and many have met them.

Even LL has gotten much safer with the new nail, I wouldn't do it if they still used that barbaric metal fixator. It's 168 cm.

Ah you're here too. Nice to see you.

My main issue is that everyone shrinks, LL isn't permanent, so it's just dumb to pay 100k and then shrink like everyone else.
Plus, it's going to affect your body severely. There will always be paid surgeons to comfort you into getting LL and try to tell you it's perfectly fine after the surgery. It's risky af.

It's wise to get lifts and use them in your prime years to slay.

Doesn't seem like a good idea to me, but i'm not experienced enough to comment on this,... so update me about your penis surgery if you do get it in the future please.

The thing you're missing here with this argument however is, you're still 2 inches taller than you would have been, had you shrunk without the 2 inch added surgery LOL.

I will definitely keep both forum boards up-to-date on this.

I want to be more aggressive in the bedroom and my shitty little Indian pee pee has held me back too long now.
Lot of videos of patients running post OP, experiences and many have met them.

Even LL has gotten much safer with the new nail, I wouldn't do it if they still used that barbaric metal fixator. It's 168 cm.

Post those videos please.

I am still open minded, but need to see it with my very own eyes.

The thing you're missing here with this argument however is, you're still 2 inches taller than you would have been, had you shrunk without the 2 inch added surgery LOL.
What' the point of being 6'+ or tall after 30-35 yo?

Your prime years have been lost. Your years of slaying are over... unless you like roasties.

What' the point of being 6'+ or tall after 30-35 yo?

Your prime years have been lost. Your years of slaying are over... unless you like roasties.

That's ignorance right there and you know it.

Unless you wanna commit to marriage, then high tier normies, chad-lites and chads can always still get girls.

You're saying that because you're 17 and can't see past your 25th.

I am 28 and still feel mid 20s in-terms of sex-drive and testoserone tbh.

• +1

I will definitely keep both forum boards up-to-date on this.

I want to be more aggressive in the bedroom and my shitty little Indian pee pee has held me back too long now.

Post those videos please.

I am still open minded, but need to see it with my very own eyes.

You're saying that because you're 17 and can't see past your 25th.
Life ends at 25 tbhtbh. that's when yo're in your prime years. Unless you can maintain it perfectly which is hard.

And yeah marriage is in my plan before 25.

Life ends at 25 tbhtbh. that's when yo're in your prime years. Unless you can maintain it perfectly which is hard.

Sexually your prime. There are more things to life than sex though and your height affects people's general perception of you. I feel an air of superiority next to some 5'3 guy subconsciously. Most 30+ veterans said it was worth it for them.

Hm very interesting man.

The first guy, the chink, he was stiff as fuck while running and wasn't even going fast. How many months was he into his post-op?

The second guy, the soccer (Football) one interested me, 5 months and saying he had to rebuild is muscle memory and all this shit again.

Man it'll be good to see how these guys progress and to particularly see if the soccer (Football) guy ever gets back to being able to play full impact at his favourite sport again, with no restriction.

I'mma keep a track on these guys. Thanks.

Thoughts btw @john2? lol

You're just tryna be cool now lol.

How would you know, you are speaking in theory? You haven't even reached 20 bruv LOL.

• +1
Sexually your prime. There are more things to life than sex though and your height affects people's general perception of you. I feel an air of superiority next to some 5'3 guy subconsciously. Most 30+ veterans said it was worth it for them.
Exactly, sexually it's your prime, which matters. You've said it yourself now.

I've got nothing to worry about since i'm 6'1", but for you and him you can definitely do LL is you want. But it's the price that doesn't make it worth it. If it's like 25k bucks i would have no complaint against it.

I feel the same air of superiority among everyone below 6'0. It's natural.

Hm very interesting man.

The first guy, the chink, he was stiff as fuck while running and wasn't even going fast. How many months was he into his post-op?

The second guy, the soccer (Football) one interested me, 5 months and saying he had to rebuild is muscle memory and all this shit again.

Man it'll be good to see how these guys progress and to particularly see if the soccer (Football) guy ever gets back to being able to play full impact at his favourite sport again, with no restriction.

I'mma keep a track on these guys. Thanks.

Thoughts btw @john2? lol
First guy 3 years I think, I don't remember how much he lengthened though.

Apparently you can play at full impact realistically in 1-1.5 year. Second guy did 8 cm

Last edited:
First guy 3 years I think, I don't remember how much he lengthened though.

Apparently you can play at full impact realistically in 1-1.5 year.

That is terrifying awful if that is how he is running after 3 years then .

Not a good sign. Infact I was more optimistic about going for it until you told me that.

3 years and the guy still can't even sprint?

Yeah, no, I am an athlete and will always be an athlete.

Last edited:
That is terrifying poor awful if that how he is running after 3 years then .

Not a good sign. Infact I was more optimistic about going for it until you told me that.

3 years and the guy still can't even sprint?

Yeah, no, I am an athlete and will always be an athlete.
Thing is he did tibias instead of femurs and I noticed most people who even touched their tibias had a much harder time

Depends on people's flexibility and PT catch up I guess, several tests to estimate that

Last edited:
Thing is he did tibias instead of femurs and I noticed most people who even touched their tibias had a much harder time

I see and yeah that would make sense.

Your quad/ham (Thighs) are stronger muscle groups which can support your femur and eventually just pretty much take over.

Whereas your calf muscles are pretty much all that can support your tibia.

Why wouldn't most people just choose femurs then?

I see and yeah that would make sense.

Your quad/ham (Thighs) are stronger muscle groups which can support your femur and eventually just pretty much take over.

Whereas your calf muscles are pretty much all that can support your tibia.

Why wouldn't most people just choose femurs then?
Tibia externals as opposed to external femurs were less risky. Some choose it due to proportions since it looks slightly better and at some doctors' it's cheaper, like this guy probably.

Tibia externals as opposed to external femurs were less risky. Some choose it due to proportions since it looks slightly better and at some doctors' it's cheaper, like this guy probably.

I see.

Riskier in what sense then do you mean? And do they give you a probability for the chances of shit going wrong with each? Tibias and Femurs?

5"9

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel and Deleted member 5583
I see.

Riskier in what sense then do you mean? And do they give you a probability for the chances of shit going wrong with each? Tibias and Femurs?
Good doctors like Paley will. Internal femurs are much safer than any other method though, especially with the new nail.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Good doctors like Paley will. Internal femurs are much safer than any other method though, especially with the new nail.

Keep in contact via PM.

I wanna explore more and see how all these guys you're closely following pan-out.

• +1
Are you interested in doing it now? Lol

Open minded after watching the soccer (Football) guy who looked a lot better than the chink.

I wanna see how he gets on.

Getting the dick job first though. First thing is first lol.

• +1
179.8 centimeters 5’10.9

• +1
Open minded after watching the soccer (Football) guy who looked a lot better than the chink.

I wanna see how he gets on.

Getting the dick job first though. First thing is first lol.
You're getting a penuma? How does it even work, does it feel natural? How's the recovery and length gained? How big is your dick for needing this? I'm not big enough so if it's safe I might think about it

If most people here is 6ft, that's an indicative that 6ft-6ft1 is average white male height in the west

6’1

• +1