how tf did arvid fix his eye area?

N

NorwoodAscender

im pretty new on here but I have seen a good amount of pictures of arvid. we have a similar pheno and bones. but he brutally mogs me eye area wise. but today i stumbled across a really old picture of him and he somehow had an even worse eye area than me. did he hardmax and get cantho? or did he just get older and started squinting/frauding his pics more?

hes literally always squinting

• +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger and LooksThinker
tbh you have a better eye area then him bc although the right looks good squinters look really bad in motion especially when talking to som1 wile making facial expressions its very visable/they look autistic the fraud only works well looking down into a camera
squinting doesn’t even work for me i just look like a fucking retard. i think it’s because of my negative hooding.
37302C93 713C 45B4 9348 A9D9BEC7B0DE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
squinting doesn’t even work for me i just look like a fucking retard. i think it’s because of my negative hooding.
View attachment 2571747

try this method but only massage in the middle of your forehead in order to get positively tilted eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
fix skin and negative hooding is the most important
working on it, just waiting for the tret to start working better and cleaning my diet up a bit. eveyone here shits on my eye area so what’s holding it back? i assumed it was hooding, put it’s probably just the canthal tilt right?

try this method but only massage in the middle of your forehead in order to get positively tilted eyebrows
bookmarked, will try later. appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2

A1464011 047B 451D BCB1 030D2156B37F
9C2954D5 DF28 4465 98F6 813B0C6AC665

before and after, not sure if i see a big difference, what about you? but i don’t have the machine so i just made do with my fingers and i probably should have done it for longer and harder. will try again tomorrow

• +1
the method didnt really change your eyebrows yet. probably gotta do it stronger and longer
think i should trim the outer bit of my brows a bit? feel like they start positive but then the ends of them make it look negative

think i should trim the outer bit of my brows a bit? feel like they start positive but then the ends of them make it look negative
idk I'm not too familiar with eyebrow grooming shit :lul: maybe some other users know better or tbh for these kinds of softmaxxing questions just search for redpill malegrooming channels on youtube, they are honestly betterin that regard than users on here

Lmao at the copium in this thread
He does squint in pics but his orbitals also changed compared to when he was 15 and posted his first pics, jfl at thinking a squint ascends any eye area. Good squinted eyes= at least decent eyes at rest.
And for you op if you have negative hooding it won't change, if anything it will get worse as your eyes gets deeper set they get more hooded as well, you might as well go for a 1mm uee look with blepharo which is in the ideal range. Hooding shape depends by your bone shape and you can't do much about it.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
He does squint in pics but his orbitals also changed compared to when he was 15, jfl at thinking a squint ascends any eye area. Good squinted eyes= at least decent eyes at rest.
And for you op if you have negative hooding it won't change, if anything it will get worse as your eyes gets deeper set they get more hooded as well, you might as well go for a 1mm uee look which is in the ideal range. Hooding shape depends by your bone shape and you can't do much about it.

He does squint in pics but his orbitals also changed compared to when he was 15 and posted his first pics, jfl at thinking a squint ascends any eye area. Good squinted eyes= at least decent eyes at rest.
And for you op if you have negative hooding it won't change, if anything it will get worse as your eyes gets deeper set they get more hooded as well, you might as well go for a 1mm uee look with blepharo which is in the ideal range. Hooding shape depends by your bone shape and you can't do much about it.
do u think my eyes are a brutal failo? or are they saveable with good jaw, good pheno, etc.

do u think my eyes are a brutal failo
Nope but tbf negative hooding looks bad on most men. To pull it off you need high pfl and downturned medial canthus, which again most men don't have. It doesn't makes you looking like a rapist thanks to your coloring tbh your relaxed eyes are better.

• +1
Nope but tbf negative hooding looks bad on most men. To pull it off you need high pfl and downturned medial canthus, which again most men don't have. It doesn't makes you looking like a rapist thanks to your coloring tbh your relaxed eyes are better.
yeah its rough ngl, especially because it makes my nct look even worse

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
im pretty new on here but I have seen a good amount of pictures of arvid. we have a similar pheno and bones. but he brutally mogs me eye area wise. but today i stumbled across a really old picture of him and he somehow had an even worse eye area than me. did he hardmax and get cantho? or did he just get older and started squinting/frauding his pics more?
He's giga frauded, even his old "pre ascension" pictures are edited he just hairmaxxed and started squintmaxxing

show pic