HOW TF DO YOU MAKE LONG DISTANCE ACTUALLY WORK?

HispanicMogger

HispanicMogger

ig: @hispanicmogger
Joined
Aug 21, 2026
Posts
111
Reputation
127
inb4 “fakecel”

genuine question tho

there’s a girl I’m really into and the chemistry is clearly mutual

the problem is we live in different cities and I don’t even have a car rn, so seeing each other consistently is a fucking logistical nightmare

on top of that, the dynamic has turned into constant push-pull

she gets anxious about the distance, becomes defensive, starts drama or gives me an ultimatum

I stay calm, make my position clear and give her space

I’m not going to beg, chase or become her personal validation dispenser every time she gets emotional

but I do genuinely like her, and I don’t want something with real potential to die purely because of distance

I’m trying to communicate properly, keep my boundaries and show interest without turning into a fucking simp

so what’s actually the right move here?

how do you keep attraction alive when you can’t see each other often?

how much communication is too much?

and how do you deal with the push-pull without turning the whole thing into a power struggle?

I’m not looking for “just leave bro”

I want to make this work if it’s actually possible

— HM
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brava, callard, ImSomeone and 1 other person
She’s getting fucked by Chad rn bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: khhvsubhumanmanlet
Attraction will stay alive if u fit the novelty requirements or u just need to be really good looking otherwise it will be helll, but even if u fit the novelty requirements u are on thin ice
 
  • +1
Reactions: visideous and HispanicMogger
inb4 “fakecel”

genuine question tho

there’s a girl I’m really into and the chemistry is clearly mutual

the problem is we live in different cities and I don’t even have a car rn, so seeing each other consistently is a fucking logistical nightmare

on top of that, the dynamic has turned into constant push-pull

she gets anxious about the distance, becomes defensive, starts drama or gives me an ultimatum

I stay calm, make my position clear and give her space

I’m not going to beg, chase or become her personal validation dispenser every time she gets emotional

but I do genuinely like her, and I don’t want something with real potential to die purely because of distance

I’m trying to communicate properly, keep my boundaries and show interest without turning into a fucking simp

so what’s actually the right move here?

how do you keep attraction alive when you can’t see each other often?

how much communication is too much?

and how do you deal with the push-pull without turning the whole thing into a power struggle?

I’m not looking for “just leave bro”

I want to make this work if it’s actually possible

— HM
unless you're a man that's worth waiting for, so tall, decent looking, has some cash etc and are genuine good and understanding, it will not work otherwise, because of distance and attraction if she's not attracted to you she'll get her puh busted the moment someone slightly better in that moment can satisfy her emotionally and can arouse her
 
If you guys are in college, it's wraps.
 
she is getting clapped by chad jfl dont do it ur gonna be cucked soon
 
I feel like if the love is genuinely there, then long distance shouldn’t be problem. I might be tripping dick tho.
 
Ask @NW3Slayer
 
  • +1
Reactions: NW3Slayer

Similar threads

Upsilon
Replies
24
Views
173
ocass06
ocass06
IronMike
Replies
2
Views
22
IronMike
IronMike
Messabouts
Replies
8
Views
28
DIY.Suicide
DIY.Suicide
Mooks Laxx
Replies
6
Views
38
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
Duane Dibbley
Replies
7
Views
65
mxl4chi1
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top