How the fck am I not good looking enough to get even a crumb of attention from a low value girl?!

B

Borninthewrongbody

Iron
I don't get it.. am I ugly or just unusual looking? I think I look decent here.. a shtload better than I used to (which isn't saying much though) but I wouldn't of thought I still wouldn't be good enough..

My crappy tinder got 2 likes in the first 24 hours, from what I could see one of them looked like a female shrek.
Tried badoo (full of unsightly people) and got 1 like (from the same alternative looking strange person who liked me years ago so I deleted it)

Went to heaps of bars and town the other night, couldn't even get a female to look at me, yet apparently pubs and bars are where you're supposed to meet females.

What do I do, do u look that fckng bad or is it my age... I mean if online dating won't work, real life won't work all I can do is maybe travel to somewhere without technology where girls don't have all the options..

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, PubertyMaxxer, hennypapi and 7 others
I don't get it.. am I ugly or just unusual looking? I think I look decent here.. a shtload better than I used to (which isn't saying much though) but I wouldn't of thought I still wouldn't be good enough..

My crappy tinder got 2 likes in the first 24 hours, from what I could see one of them looked like a female shrek.
Tried badoo (full of unsightly people) and got 1 like (from the same alternative looking strange person who liked me years ago so I deleted it)

Went to heaps of bars and town the other night, couldn't even get a female to look at me, yet apparently pubs and bars are where you're supposed to meet females.

What do I do, do u look that fckng bad or is it my age... I mean if online dating won't work, real life won't work all I can do is maybe travel to somewhere without technology where girls don't have all the options..
Meant to put pics

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14918 and 12 others

How are we supposed to know if there is no picture?

Chad

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Unironically get a better haircut. Also try use photos for tinder that aren't selfies in the exact same pose, probably why no success there. Also are you short?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, texascel and Deleted member 7580
Unironically get a better haircut. Also try use photos for tinder that aren't selfies in the exact same pose, probably why no success there. Also are you short?
In real life I am compared to others but online they don't know

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
you look like an aspie in some of these tbh. Your clothing choices also look like shit very faggy. Your face is normie level and the haircut is ass. A little looksmaxxing and you'll be fine rn just low smv and some easy fix flaws.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 4946, Preoximerianas and 8 others
You look very good in the pic with the tank but the hair looks weird tbh

In real life I am compared to others but online they don't know
If those are your tinder pics they're shit. Use photos that aren't just selfies infront of different things with the same deadpan face, makes you look like a robot. When you went to a bar did you try meet people or just sit there on your phone waiting for them to talk to you? Also being short might have played into lack of success there. You have a good face though so if you want better tinder success don't use those photos

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and ShowerMaxxing
Meant to put pics

you have some assimetry, find out whats your best side and take pics from it. also take pictures next to someone or make someone take it for you. the fact that every pic is taken by yourself in desert places make it kinda weird.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 7580
you look non nt - looks like you have no life and you're trying too hard

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Preoximerianas, PubertyMaxxer and 7 others
If those are your tinder pics they're shit. Use photos that aren't just selfies infront of different things with the same deadpan face, makes you look like a robot. When you went to a bar did you try meet people or just sit there on your phone waiting for them to talk to you? Also being short might have played into lack of success there. You have a good face though so if you want better tinder success don't use those photos

you look like an aspie in some of these tbh. Your clothing choices also look like shit very faggy. Your face is normie level and the haircut is ass. A little looksmaxxing and you'll be fine rn just low smv and some easy fix flaws.
Fucking manlier than what you'd wear! Nothing gay about my clothing, fucking straighter than most guys. Motherfuckers wish you dressed this good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14793 and Preoximerianas
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6531
How tall are you?

Fucking manlier than what you'd wear! Nothing gay about my clothing, fucking straighter than most guys. Motherfuckers wish you dressed this good
Big words from someone asking why girls ignore him

• JFL
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta, Deleted member 14793, Preoximerianas and 3 others
I dont believe this for one fucking second

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 10615 and 6 others
His eye area isnt the best but to say hes incel? Hes white w good hair and a good jaw n blue eyes. 2 likes in 24hours OK

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sens, Deleted member 4946, Preoximerianas and 15 others
I got height mogged hard by both genders all in that places it was so embarrassing I hung my head in hopeless shame.. and that was even with wearing lift shoes. Tinder is all about how you look physically tho, not how you're dressed or what you're doing or your bio. Well I didn't have my phone out, but in bars I usually stand at the counter where they sell the drinks and look at the room or walk around the place, stopping to stand here and there and see if anyone looks at me and what people are doing, but no females ever cross eyes with me so I leave and try to get into the next bar. Walk around and try to see any looks if interest but it NEVER EVER HAPPENS.... Bloody miserable

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DivineBeing, noodlelover, Bitch and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, UltimateMan, .👽. and 3 others
I
His eye area isnt the best but to say hes incel? Hes white w good hair and a good jaw n blue eyes. 2 likes in 24hours OK
Had 10 in a week, last account. My eyes are alot worse than the pics. I've pulled the skin over my upper eyelids there, in real life I have more upper eyelid exposure

Big words from someone asking why girls ignore him
I don't need females to like me to not take sht from guys who try to diss my style

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
NT max unironically.

I can feel the aspie vibes through the screen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Preoximerianas, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
I

Had 10 in a week, last account. My eyes are alot worse than the pics. I've pulled the skin over my upper eyelids there, in real life I have more upper eyelid exposure
10 in a week is still shit for someone of your looks. It doesnt make any sense

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, Preoximerianas, Yerico7 and 2 others
I
NT max unironically.

I can feel the aspie vibes through the screen.
Do dress normal... Too skinny right now to wear tshirts tho which is what most guys wear to bars. I wear collared shirts cause i like to dress nicer aswell

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
10 in a week is still shit for someone of your looks. It doesnt make any sense
Yeah and they're always fat or asians who have a white fetish. Which doesn't matter cause any guy can match with them if they're white. Even the most beta looking soy fueled white guys clean up in asia.
I can't match with any non fat white female, most of my matches look like swamp creatures, busted up bloated faces and high body fat

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, sandcelmuttcel and Blackgymmax
Are you that New Zealand guy from YouTube?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Where do you live?

Gu

Give me a fucking break asshole
Sorry, i mean when i look at you, you look fine since you have so many other good features and thats the only one i see but its not even that bad

If even the damn incel of this place are giving me sht then no wonder no females ever look at me.. what the fuck.. I can't understand what's actually bad looking about myself physically, besides my nose

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 5634
I got height mogged hard by both genders all in that places it was so embarrassing I hung my head in hopeless shame.. and that was even with wearing lift shoes. Tinder is all about how you look physically tho, not how you're dressed or what you're doing or your bio. Well I didn't have my phone out, but in bars I usually stand at the counter where they sell the drinks and look at the room or walk around the place, stopping to stand here and there and see if anyone looks at me and what people are doing, but no females ever cross eyes with me so I leave and try to get into the next bar. Walk around and try to see any looks if interest but it NEVER EVER HAPPENS.... Bloody miserable

I understand your height problems, however your face is definitely atleast average looking

Where do you live?
Newzealand.bthe country with the ugliest and most promiscuous rated females and still can't even get someone even tho I look better than alot of guys in my city who have gfs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Htobrother and SubhumanCurrycel
take non selfie pictures and make them more nt you're not photogenic enough to take selfies like that and post them on tinder.

Get someone with a professional camera to take pictures of you doing nt things you'd appear so much better looking

Newzealand.bthe country with the ugliest and most promiscuous rated females and still can't even get someone even tho I look better than alot of guys in my city who have gfs
Auckland like me?

Maybe you're a locationcel, do a Tinder experiment with your pics in other countries to see if you get more matches

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
But is this really a death sentence? I mean, theyre blue and hes white tho
Being white only helps with foreigners. White females standards are ridiculously high.. with human men anyway

Done that. London was brutal. Over here there's one slim decent looking female every 20 or so swipes, over there every one was thin and put in effort and got nothing. Tried Poland, sweden arab countries, america, other white countries... Nothing. Even worse than home
Maybe you're a locationcel, do a Tinder experiment with your pics in other countries to see if you get more matches

We should meet up legit. You should be fine dating here you're atleast average.

Your photos for tinder are super bad though
I'm an adult you're probably a kid...

Being white only helps with foreigners. White females standards are ridiculously high.. with human men anyway

Get a Maori woman
Tumblr f0f409317801559454c660ae6911ce9d 092cebb0 250

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Bewusst, Limbo and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back