How the fck am I not good looking enough to get even a crumb of attention from a low value girl?!

According to these maggots I'm average which isn't good enough cause bitches only want top 10 % I got no matches and no looks in bars for 5 years there's nothing I wasted, I had no options. I put myself out there for years every week and couldn't even get a look or a match with someone who wasn't obese

You're not badboy enough to get a white girl, unless you go to eastern europe.

They like super charismatic badboy acting types today. Looks are only a first step.

With your personality, if you don't want to date an ethnic, I forsee that you will stay sexless

"Supposedly" hardly any guys want to admit how they have it because that would mean accepting vulnerability. Alot of guys exaggerate.. most guys with real success wouldn't need to advertise they'd just do what they do
He's just NT and looks fun and gl in his pictures. Pretty sure hes legit because he always posts about issues with some girls leading him on I.e kiss him while at his out then back out saying they're not feeling it. He has vivid stories and an aspy spreadsheet of his slays with race, psl of girls and how many time he hit. Name is like dino something I think has a character from spongebob as AVI I think. Should reach out to that guy or Coldlightskin they slay lots from dating apps with slightly above avg looks.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
How would you feel getting told you look like a fucking mass murderer for the 50th time when you've spent your life free of major crime and been a farely decent person.
Probably not like killing someone. Probably why I don't give off serial killer vibes though
There's a difference between giving advice and straight up insulting someone.
When people gave you advice you raged at them. Constructive criticism still involves criticism. Go to reddit if you want people to tell you you're beautiful but have a few things to fix.
Don't you fucking dare can me at me with that " no wonder they don't" bullshit, you sound like the people of reddit. Females have never even spoken to me unless it was a cashier or greenpeace recruiter or something. Meanwhile females bang guys they know nothing about that they just met who treat them like garbage and then have the nerve to tell the decent guys it's their"bad personality" and way of thinking when they dare to complain.
Bro personality is cope compared to looks. You aren't attractive enough to spout incel shit like this and have girls like you. I'll be honest, raging at people online and threatening to kill them infront of their families... are you sure you're actually a decent guy? Maybe this is why people say you have a bad personality lol

I'm not fucking short you cunt! I'm just not fucking tall. A minority of people being tall doesn't make others fucking short. They're tall, I'm just regular height.
Manlet cope jfl
Average?!??? Then what the fuck can I do to actually look good enough for these horrible bitches to actually talk to me or even look at me?!??!
Listen to the advice given?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and sandcelmuttcel
W
You're fighting against reality rather than accepting it.

Do u think anyone cares if you spend the rest of your life lonely? Do you think complaining will change your situation?

Only option you have if you want your sex life to change is to accept the reality of the sexual marketplace and adapt to it
Well they should fucking care I'm the main fucking character in this fucking story and everyone else is a fucking nc side character. They should bloody care.

All I can do is complain. What good comes from accepting things... If I just be like "oh well that's it I'm the wrong key for the door" I might as well not even go on. The only thing that matters in life besides staying alive is to fullfil your biological imperitive, if you can't do that there's no point in existing. Most guys pointlessly go on.. going to their stupid jobs, long after they have no chance of ever legally getting a prime bitch .. it's just stupid really.. I've been thinking today about quitting my full time job I dont mind, setting my car on fire and just walking off into the bush with a bottle of vodka to commit suicide. What's the point in money or copes, when you can't ever do the only thing you're put here to do.

Also you can't adapt to it. If I could transfer my mind into a new body that was custom tailored to females stupid appearance requirement I would.

I don't want my "sx" life to change. I just wanted to experience this shit properly one damn time so I can get the obsession out my head. I'm honestly fucking disgusted with that repugnant act, I honestly wish I didn't want it. It's like being addicted to a drug you never tried and at the same time you absolutely hate it. I'm disgusted with myself for even wanting it but infuriated that I'm not good enough for something society pushes as an essential thing, playing on your animal instincts. I hate that it even exists and wish to hell it didn't, that people had a different way of reproducing without that shameful act. I hate it all

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I
Probably not like killing someone. Probably why I don't give off serial killer vibes though

When people gave you advice you raged at them. Constructive criticism still involves criticism. Go to reddit if you want people to tell you you're beautiful but have a few things to fix.

Bro personality is cope compared to looks. You aren't attractive enough to spout incel shit like this and have girls like you. I'll be honest, raging at people online and threatening to kill them infront of their families... are you sure you're actually a decent guy? Maybe this is why people say you have a bad personality lol

Manlet cope jfl

I don't either you fucking cunt, call someone that like 50 times you think they're not going to get angry about it?

W

Well they should fucking care I'm the main fucking character in this fucking story and everyone else is a fucking nc side character. They should bloody care.

All I can do is complain. What good comes from accepting things... If I just be like "oh well that's it I'm the wrong key for the door" I might as well not even go on. The only thing that matters in life besides staying alive is to fullfil your biological imperitive, if you can't do that there's no point in existing. Most guys pointlessly go on.. going to their stupid jobs, long after they have no chance of ever legally getting a prime bitch .. it's just stupid really.. I've been thinking today about quitting my full time job I dont mind, setting my car on fire and just walking off into the bush with a bottle of vodka to commit suicide. What's the point in money or copes, when you can't ever do the only thing you're put here to do.

Also you can't adapt to it. If I could transfer my mind into a new body that was custom tailored to females stupid appearance requirement I would.

I don't want my "sx" life to change. I just wanted to experience this shit properly one damn time so I can get the obsession out my head. I'm honestly fucking disgusted with that repugnant act, I honestly wish I didn't want it. It's like being addicted to a drug you never tried and at the same time you absolutely hate it. I'm disgusted with myself for even wanting it but infuriated that I'm not good enough for something society pushes as an essential thing, playing on your animal instincts. I hate that it even exists and wish to hell it didn't, that people had a different way of reproducing without that shameful act. I hate it all

Elliot rodger moment

• JFL
Reactions: litaz, Preoximerianas, sandcelmuttcel and 6 others

Manlet cope jfl

Not a fucking manley I'm regular fucking height others being tall doesnt make someone short. It's not a cope you wanker. And there was no advice. Noone said what I could physically change to make a difference

Are you actually a virgin? Never even been to a hooker?

How old are you?

Did you have a bad relationship with your mother or did she shame you about sex?

Seems you have a very bizzare obsession/repulsion view of sex.

You say it is disgusting yet you view it as so important.

Not a fucking manley I'm regular fucking height others being tall doesnt make someone short. It's not a cope you wanker. And there was no advice. Noone said what I could physically change to make a difference
I'll believe you're "regular height" if you send me a photo of you reaching the top cupboard in your kitchen

Conceal that line, and start taking nt photos(Hiking, Partying, etc) instead of selfies and SMILE too, grow a slight stubble too if you can.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Are you actually a virgin? Never even been to a hooker?

How old are you?

Did you have a bad relationship with your mother or did she shame you about sex?

Seems you have a very bizzare obsession/repulsion view of sex.

You say it is disgusting yet you view it as so important.
I couldn't live with the shame of paying for it I'd be constantly angry and hate myself and never feel like interacting with anyone because I'd always carry that shame with me after that. I mean how could any guy be ok with doing that and then still value himself .no I'm not technically a virgin. I had it with a nasty fat cunt 15 years ago when I was a young teenager but I've never experienced what it's like to go with someone I was physically attracted to. I don't remember back then that well and try not to think about it. Until I've actually been with someone I'm attracted to il never be satisfied saying I've had the real thing.

Who cares how old I am. I had this same problem when I was 24 online.

Not really. I grew up poor after my dad kicked us out the house and left with his new bitch. My mum did what she could. She was smart and did legal work, and could cook and run her own business with clothes but she stopped working to raise me on her own and my sister. Never had any weird or negative experiences with parents on the subject.

Because I was a chronic prn addict. Watching that sht for so long without getting to experience creates an obsession which leads to anger bitterness and frustration, also disgust, in yourself the thing itself and others. What I used to consider just another part of a healthy relationship became thought of as an animalistic disturbing practice based off of status and disconnected from any positive emotion. I'm disgusted with the fact it exists prn gave it a perverse and nasty way of viewing it yet at the same time glorified it to the point you think you'd rather have it than anything.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, sandcelmuttcel, .👽. and 1 other person
View attachment 1055190
Conceal that line, and start taking nt photos(Hiking, Partying, etc) instead of selfies and SMILE too, grow a slight stubble too if you can.
Yeah I get it... I'm actually getting botox there and another couple places this week anyway. I don't smile. It looks terrible.

If you dont get any matches in Tinder it means many user that had hundreads of matches are using Tinder gold to fraud...

PHILTRUMPILL STRIKES AGAIN. Still chad tho

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 5634
Anglo NZ women have fucked you up.

They are such skanks

I have a MILF one at my gym that eyefucks the shit out of me while she's training with her son.
I want to eat them so much

You’re gl. But you look like you lack assertiveness etc. which is important nowadays. just work on your true inner self and what you want to project

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 12165 and Deleted member 5634
You’re gl. But you look like you lack assertiveness etc. which is important nowadays. just work on your true inner self and what you want to project
aaron paul what GIF by Breaking Bad

He’s good looking but LOOKS like a pushover whether that’s true in practice or not is what I said hearing aids faggot
He just looks off in general regardless of vibes lol

• +1
Reactions: warpsociety
High tier normie...

I can't understand why, you're good looking imo
A 7/10

I have a 0.01% match rate on Tinder and he mogs me by at least 2pts. It's impossible to get matches in the UK. It's hypergamy central here...

I have a 0.01% match rate on Tinder and he mogs me by at least 2pts. It's impossible to get matches in the UK. It's hypergamy central here...
This where I bring up how many matches I get on tinder in the uk :feelskek:

Because I was a chronic prn addict. Watching that sht for so long without getting to experience creates an obsession which leads to anger bitterness and frustration, also disgust, in yourself the thing itself and others. What I used to consider just another part of a healthy relationship became thought of as an animalistic disturbing practice based off of status and disconnected from any positive emotion. I'm disgusted with the fact it exists prn gave it a perverse and nasty way of viewing it yet at the same time glorified it to the point you think you'd rather have it than anything.
Go no fap...eventually, you'll transcend into a monk.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165 and EverythingMattersCel
Unironically, just smile more and relax. You look aspie and try hard in your pics.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and sandcelmuttcel
But is this really a death sentence? I mean, theyre blue and hes white tho
PSL autists will think it’s good but in actual reality you’re invisible to girls

I heard that Uk girls are very slutty
Maybe only IRL? In the nightlife?

Night life here is horrendous for sluts but they are so brutal when sober

Depends what type of girl. Low PSL chav girls... yh maybe they will spread their legs in bar/night scene easily. On Tinder it's practically impossible though unless you are good-looking. A

• +1
Reactions: gamma
So just approach drunken girls theory

It's not that easy. I know people that went out 2-3x a week for a year and they only got a couple of lays between them. The lays were all beckies, no stacies. It's done.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
It's not that easy. I know people that went out 2-3x a week for a year and they only got a couple of lays between them. The lays were all beckies, no stacies. It's done.
I can relate because it's the same here

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
stretch your lips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
a bigger mouth will make you look more generous and fun, which is what you need

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
His eye area isnt the best but to say hes incel? Hes white w good hair and a good jaw n blue eyes. 2 likes in 24hours OK
He look aspie af
Barret got like 4 likes on an experiment so yea girls don’t like aspies

I don't get it.. am I ugly or just unusual looking? I think I look decent here.. a shtload better than I used to (which isn't saying much though) but I wouldn't of thought I still wouldn't be good enough..

My crappy tinder got 2 likes in the first 24 hours, from what I could see one of them looked like a female shrek.
Tried badoo (full of unsightly people) and got 1 like (from the same alternative looking strange person who liked me years ago so I deleted it)

Went to heaps of bars and town the other night, couldn't even get a female to look at me, yet apparently pubs and bars are where you're supposed to meet females.

What do I do, do u look that fckng bad or is it my age... I mean if online dating won't work, real life won't work all I can do is maybe travel to somewhere without technology where girls don't have all the options..
Post pictures or GTFO faggot ur probably a mid tier normie bluepillrd cucks soy cuck
Lookmg "decent" is not gonna be enough faggot
Lol at u graycel fags

You look average-ish. Welcome to the reality of the current dating market for men.

If you want to slay, you have to lean into your positives. My advice for you:

- grow facial hair if you can, use minoxidil if necessary. Just for heavy stubble though
- Get tattoos: sleeve, upper arm, back, fuck even neck
- Start dressing like a truly douchebro guy - conform to fashion but go a step further. Wear bracelets etc
- Start lifting weights to gain muscle, will take 1-2 years to build a significantly better physique if done correctly. Don't get fat though
- Start personalitymaxxing. It may sound like redpill bs but if you are non NT, lack confidence etc. and aren't able to reliably fake it, its gonna fuck your chances up unless you are literally PSL 8 chad.
- Always have good haircut, wear cologne etc. everything to create the illusion that you are a pussy slayer

While taking these steps, you'll have to practice meeting and fucking women. Honestly this is possible even now. Go on tinder, take every single girl you match with and ask them to come over to your place, implying you're having sex. If they aren't immediately responsive, ghost them. For this to work, tinder profile obviously need to be on point.

Once corona restrictions are lifted, go out clubbing and make attempts at girls you find only borderline attractive, just to gain experience and comfort. Bring fat / ugly chicks home and have sex with them.

As your SMV slowly increases, so does your experience and it snowballs.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, .👽., Copeful and 1 other person
You look average-ish. Welcome to the reality of the current dating market for men.

- grow facial hair if you can, use minoxidil if necessary. Just for heavy stubble though
- Start dressing like a truly douchebro guy - conform to fashion but go a step further. Wear bracelets etc
- Start lifting weights to gain muscle, will take 1-2 years to build a significantly better physique if done correctly. Don't get fat though
- Start personalitymaxxing. It may sound like redpill bs but if you are non NT, lack confidence etc. and aren't able to reliably fake it, its gonna fuck your chances up unless you are literally PSL 8 chad.
- Always have good haircut, wear cologne etc. everything to create the illusion that you are a pussy slayer

While taking these steps, you'll have to practice meeting and fucking women. Honestly this is possible even now. Go on tinder, take every single girl you match with and ask them to come over to your place, implying you're having sex. If they aren't immediately responsive, ghost them. For this to work, tinder profile obviously need to be on point.

Once corona restrictions are lifted, go out clubbing and make attempts at girls you find only borderline attractive, just to gain experience and comfort. Bring fat / ugly chicks home and have sex with them.

@Borninthewrongbody read this shit, we are really trying to help bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
10 in a week is still shit for someone of your looks. It doesnt make any sense

This guys good looking by face tbh. But I do think body is needed for raw sex appeal. Idk if he’s gymmaxxed. Needs to do Tan and phenotypemaxx.

Also u don’t need to be psl 8/8 JFL cmon

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 5185
Meant to put pics

You look fine, I'd like to make a recommendation: Get filler in that crease at the top of your nose.

Stop expecting to get "crumbs of attention". This is the ONLY reason confidence is important, because it is genuinely inferior to stand against a wall looking miserable instead of partying and approaching chicks.

I approach tables of like 5 or more women alone IDGAFFFFFF. If I stand feeling awkward I might not get hit on. I might if I'm actively in the mix though like dancing etc.

I don't get it.. am I ugly or just unusual looking? I think I look decent here.. a shtload better than I used to (which isn't saying much though) but I wouldn't of thought I still wouldn't be good enough..

My crappy tinder got 2 likes in the first 24 hours, from what I could see one of them looked like a female shrek.
Tried badoo (full of unsightly people) and got 1 like (from the same alternative looking strange person who liked me years ago so I deleted it)

Went to heaps of bars and town the other night, couldn't even get a female to look at me, yet apparently pubs and bars are where you're supposed to meet females.

What do I do, do u look that fckng bad or is it my age... I mean if online dating won't work, real life won't work all I can do is maybe travel to somewhere without technology where girls don't have all the options..
I can relate alot

Newzealand.bthe country with the ugliest and most promiscuous rated females and still can't even get someone even tho I look better than alot of guys in my city who have gfs
We should meet up legit. You should be fine dating here you're atleast average.

Your photos for tinder are super bad though
New Zealand pill strikes again
This place is a legitimate shithole for guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back