How the fck am I not good looking enough to get even a crumb of attention from a low value girl?!

Average isn't good enough. Top 90% get the top 80% of females, average is invisible and a joke. I didn't jaw done to be average
We should meet up legit. You should be fine dating here you're atleast average.

Your photos for tinder are super bad though

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and gamma
Done that. London was brutal. Over here there's one slim decent looking female every 20 or so swipes, over there every one was thin and put in effort and got nothing. Tried Poland, sweden arab countries, america, other white countries... Nothing. Even worse than home
I can't understand why, you're good looking imo
A 7/10

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Anglo NZ women have fucked you up.

They are such skanks

I have a MILF one at my gym that eyefucks the shit out of me while she's training with her son.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Lihito
I can't understand why, you're good looking imo
A 7/10
Well I still can't get matches and bars are meant to be easier than online but I've been going for years and they won't even look at me

They are such skanks

I have a MILF one at my gym that eyefucks the shit out of me while she's training with her son.
Splash fucking hair dye in her eyes then

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
But is this really a death sentence? I mean, theyre blue and hes white tho
eyes are extremely underestimated, they can completely fuck you, maybe OP just needs squint, maybe it needs an orbital decompression

I saw your videos on youtube man. Watched the whole 1 hour vid.

Honestly you need to take a month long holiday to a brown or Asian country where you will get laid purely on race.

You WILL get matches on Tinder in the Philippines, Latin America etc.

Just run through 20 women to get your confidence up

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Try growing a stubble
You look too much like a boring nice guy

Perhaps your failures with women derive from your creepy photos. Lifeless eyes and a face completely devoid of emotion. It's abundantly clear that a soul has never lived behind your mechanical skin.

This website will serve completely useless to your endeavors, because the problem is not your looks — it's you.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Averagecel, sandcelmuttcel and 4 others
Something off about your eyes

Isnt face the only thing that matters on that though...
take non selfie pictures and make them more nt you're not photogenic enough to take selfies like that and post them on tinder.

Get someone with a professional camera to take pictures of you doing nt things you'd appear so much better lookin

• JFL
You look fine IMO

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
That's so retarded, if you have issues it's your looks. Behavior is irrelevant, personality is irrelevant in pictures. You either look good enough or you don't females don't care about whose normal or whose bad etc if the guy looks good enough. Sound like the clowns on reddit blaming actions when the guy can't get matches on a picture based app

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I saw your videos on youtube man. Watched the whole 1 hour vid.

Honestly you need to take a month long holiday to a brown or Asian country where you will get laid purely on race.

You WILL get matches on Tinder in the Philippines, Latin America etc.

Just run through 20 women to get your confidence up
That would kill my confidence, I'd rather slit my guts open into a bowl in front of me and eat them like noodles than go with someone of another race. I'd rather die than do that. I'm attracted to white hoes. Ever since I was like 6 I wanted white hoes. Only ever looked at them there is no substitute, no alternative.. once you know what you like there's nothing else that would make you interested the same way... I mean really.. wtf

That hair my nigga.....

grow it out doesn't look good ngl

otherwise your hhigh tier normie

good looking and white

decent height

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 11748, mogstar and 1 other person
That would kill my confidence, I'd rather slit my guts open into a bowl in front of me and eat them like noodles than go with someone of another race. I'd rather die than do that. I'm attracted to white hoes. Ever since I was like 6 I wanted white hoes. Only ever looked at them there is no substitute, no alternative.. once you know what you like there's nothing else that would make you interested the same way... I mean really.. wtf

Based.

That's so retarded, if you have issues it's your looks. Behavior is irrelevant, personality is irrelevant in pictures.
I don't think so

Sure look is the most important thing

But your face IS your personality
If you give the vibe of a boring, shy, nice guy, this is a failo

Even if you're exciting and interesting, if your FACE gives the feeling of a boring and sad man, women will swipe left

• +1
I don't think so

Sure look is the most important thing

But your face IS your personality
If you give the vibe of a boring, shy, nice guy, this is a failo

Even if you're exciting and interesting, if your FACE gives the feeling of a boring and sad man, women will swipe left
Not if you looked like a GQ male model

he looks weird ngl

look at that hair lmfao

literal incel hair
You're fucking retarded cunt . Still look better than. Half the male population here

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
You're fucking retarded cunt . Still look better than. Half the male population here
i'd make you my bitch irl nigga
expect a thread on me tomorrow
you insulted a god
source.gif

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 11748, Limbo and 3 others
I don't get it.. am I ugly or just unusual looking? I think I look decent here.. a shtload better than I used to (which isn't saying much though) but I wouldn't of thought I still wouldn't be good enough..

My crappy tinder got 2 likes in the first 24 hours, from what I could see one of them looked like a female shrek.
Tried badoo (full of unsightly people) and got 1 like (from the same alternative looking strange person who liked me years ago so I deleted it)

Went to heaps of bars and town the other night, couldn't even get a female to look at me, yet apparently pubs and bars are where you're supposed to meet females.

What do I do, do u look that fckng bad or is it my age... I mean if online dating won't work, real life won't work all I can do is maybe travel to somewhere without technology where girls don't have all the options..
Do you have friends or any photos that show you're fun I.e skydiving, at festivals etc? Should ask that manlet guy who has like 60 slays for advice on building a good profile. He is similar looks level to you but much shorter yet has great success supposedly

i'd make you my bitch irl nigga
expect a thread on me tomorrow
you insulted a god
source.gif
Like to see you try... delusional faggot. Go outside and Get some sun on you you pathetic clown.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, .👽., Deleted member 10416 and 2 others
Do you have friends or any photos that show you're fun I.e skydiving, at festivals etc? Should ask that manlet guy who has like 60 slays for advice on building a good profile. He is similar looks level to you but much shorter yet has great success supposedly
"Supposedly" hardly any guys want to admit how they have it because that would mean accepting vulnerability. Alot of guys exaggerate.. most guys with real success wouldn't need to advertise they'd just do what they do

New phone, new city . I don't really have any pictures doing anything. Pretty hard to take pictures by myself doing things..

My crappy tinder got 2 likes in the first 24 hours, from what I could see one of them looked like a female shrek.
Brutal
I got 24 with only autistic mirror selfies
Over 4 U

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and gamma
take non selfie pictures and make them more nt you're not photogenic enough to take selfies like that and post them on tinder.

Get someone with a professional camera to take pictures of you doing nt things you'd appear so much better looking
NT is cope. O pry looks aspie and giga slays

They are such skanks

Rape her
eyes are extremely underestimated, they can completely fuck you, maybe OP just needs squint, maybe it needs an orbital decompression
Has has this like, old man kinda eye shape. Dont think orbital decomp fixes that

People really be trolling on here the real incels don't even be on here anymore

Meant to put pics

U are uncanny looking. Hooded eyes with low pfl, long philtrum and ahortish chin relative to rest of the face. Your nose is not aesthetic either. I can definitely see you being incel

U are uncanny looking. Hooded eyes with low pfl, long philtrum and ahortish chin relative to rest of the face. Your nose is not aesthetic either. I can definitely see you being incel
Oh go and burn in hell you absolute sack of shit. I didn't endure decades of this life to be patronized by some unseen tosser like you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Htobrother, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Oh go and burn in hell you absolute sack of shit. I didn't endure decades of this life to be patronized by some unseen tosser like you
You seem autistic too. 5/10 + autistic = incel. But ita not exactly over for you, get a lip lift and u might have a chance

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: noodlelover, Borninthewrongbody and mogstar
You seem autistic too. 5/10 + autistic = incel. But ita not exactly over for you, get a lip lift and u might have a chance
5?!??!????????!!??!! Go fucking kill yourself before I have to

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
How in any fucking place do you rationalize calling me a fucking 5??!??!! What the hell do you fucks ng cnsider good then?!

I'm going to find where you live and fucking shank you in front of your family

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Htobrother, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Mate you're short and all your photos have the same autism stare. You've spend an hour raging at people that gave you advice because you just wanted them to tell you that you have no problems. You complain that you've gone to bars for years and no one talks to you. Are you retarded? You're an average looking guy who's short. Women won't come up to you. You have to go up to them fucking idiot.

I'm going to find where you live and fucking shank you in front of your family
Imagine getting this pissed after asking for advice online jfl. No wonder women don't like you. You got pissed when people said you have serial killer vibes now you're threatening people over the internet? Fucking idiot lol

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, sandcelmuttcel, .👽. and 4 others
Mate you're short and all your photos have the same autism stare. You've spend an hour raging at people that gave you advice because you just wanted them to tell you that you have no problems. You complain that you've gone to bars for years and no one talks to you. Are you retarded? You're an average looking guy who's short. Women won't come up to you. You have to go up to them fucking idiot.

Imagine getting this pissed after asking for advice online jfl. No wonder women don't like you. You got pissed when people said you have serial killer vibes now you're threatening people over the internet? Fucking idiot lol

Yeh guy seems like a real weirdo.

Abusing everyone.

What a waste of decent looking Anglo genetics lol

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, .👽., Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person

How would you feel getting told you look like a fucking mass murderer for the 50th time when you've spent your life free of major crime and been a farely decent person. There's a difference between giving advice and straight up insulting someone.
Don't you fucking dare can me at me with that " no wonder they don't" bullshit, you sound like the people of reddit. Females have never even spoken to me unless it was a cashier or greenpeace recruiter or something. Meanwhile females bang guys they know nothing about that they just met who treat them like garbage and then have the nerve to tell the decent guys it's their"bad personality" and way of thinking when they dare to complain.

I'm not fucking short you cunt! I'm just not fucking tall. A minority of people being tall doesn't make others fucking short. They're tall, I'm just regular height.
Average?!??? Then what the fuck can I do to actually look good enough for these horrible bitches to actually talk to me or even look at me?!??!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and PubertyMaxxer
Yeh guy seems like a real weirdo.

Abusing everyone.

What a waste of decent looking Anglo genetics lol
According to these maggots I'm average which isn't good enough cause bitches only want top 10 % I got no matches and no looks in bars for 5 years there's nothing I wasted, I had no options. I put myself out there for years every week and couldn't even get a look or a match with someone who wasn't obese

How would you feel getting told you look like a fucking mass murderer for the 50th time when you've spent your life free of major crime and been a farely decent person. There's a difference between giving advice and straight up insulting someone.
Don't you fucking dare can me at me with that " no wonder they don't" bullshit, you sound like the people of reddit. Females have never even spoken to me unless it was a cashier or greenpeace recruiter or something. Meanwhile females bang guys they know nothing about that they just met who treat them like garbage and then have the nerve to tell the decent guys it's their"bad personality" and way of thinking when they dare to complain.

I'm not fucking short you cunt! I'm just not fucking tall. A minority of people being tall doesn't make others fucking short. They're tall, I'm just regular height.
Average?!??? Then what the fuck can I do to actually look good enough for these horrible bitches to actually talk to me or even look at me?!??!

You're fighting against reality rather than accepting it.

Do u think anyone cares if you spend the rest of your life lonely? Do you think complaining will change your situation?

Only option you have if you want your sex life to change is to accept the reality of the sexual marketplace and adapt to it

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PubertyMaxxer, sandcelmuttcel and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back