How the fuck did hamza pull this (NEED EXPLANATION)

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
Screenshot 20240920 153641

I knew I was gonna have to call out the blackpill about shit like this at some point, hamza literally looks like the most average curry from the slums of Karachi, and ur telling me this high mtb/htb gave a chance to him?, what the fuck, I can safely assume that he's probably fucked her atleast once, if so, the blackpill can't be true, by the rules of the blackpill, hamza shouldn't be getting any foids in general, yet he manages to do this, absolute insanity, I need an explanation quick

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hattrick, iloveboobs, thebuffdon690 and 12 others
He payed her nigga, their messages got leaked a while ago

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, deadstock, qazw and 27 others
It’s all about being gymcelled in 2024

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JL~, Suns9999, nathan and 2 others
He is above average for a curry imo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadstock, hattrick, ngannou and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, nathan, scrunchables and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ryuken and YungTrappa
Show evidence they are fucking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Suns9999 and YungTrappa
He has money, status and a good body, so why does this seems impossible to you? There are guys in wheelchair who get girlfriends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Ryldoo IS COPING, ryuken and 3 others
didn't she leave him lol just betabuxx bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Use1ess, YungTrappa and 1 other person
bc hes adonis

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Suns9999, inceltriad78 and 9 others
didn't she leave him lol just betabuxx bro
Jfl he does only have extremely short term relationships, perhaps getting strapped of his money by these foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, Suns9999, scrunchables and 2 others
Jfl he does only have extremely short term relationships, perhaps getting strapped of his money by these foids
hamza is extremely traumatized i dont think he's capable of a ltr at all even with a ltb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, YungTrappa and Mkhzee
thats just a htb there, dunno why mfs are flabbergasted by that pull

specially considering hes somewhat famous and successful and hypergamy exists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ryuken, N1666 and 2 others
shes not that attractive

like mtb

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, ryuken, EdgyFashionist and 1 other person
shes not that attractive

like mtb
Jfl she's non ethnic and not fat + quite symmetric with decent harmony, easily htb

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Suns9999, Akhi and 1 other person
he broke up with her because he fed her all the building a family alone in the woods shit then decided he wanted to party in the city instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, psychomandible, ryuken and 2 others
is that a htb for you? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and YungTrappa
Statuspill. Plus his other physical features apart from his face/pheno are pretty good. And his face isn't even that bad, he's a low-mid MTN but gymmaxxed

View attachment 3184039
I knew I was gonna have to call out the blackpill about shit like this at some point, hamza literally looks like the most average curry from the slums of Karachi, and ur telling me this high mtb/htb gave a chance to him?, what the fuck, I can safely assume that he's probably fucked her atleast once, if so, the blackpill can't be true, by the rules of the blackpill, hamza shouldn't be getting any foids in general, yet he manages to do this, absolute insanity, I need an explanation quick
oofy doofy with height = can get all tiers of women

If this pathetic muhajir can get one, I'm sure I can too.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Probably Hamza worshipped the Holy hindu cow and drank it's urine

thats just a htb there, dunno why mfs are flabbergasted by that pull

specially considering hes somewhat famous and successful and hypergamy exists
This cockroach is ugly as fuck, 3/10 at most and he pulled 7/10 girl, no wonder average guy will be like wtf. He was popular and rich and she still cucked him. Imagine being pretty like her going for cockroach, if she asked me to fuck her and she told me that this janitor touched her, I would knock that bitch out and then throw her out of my appartment.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Jfl she's non ethnic and not fat + quite symmetric with decent harmony, easily htb
are u indian?

pussyless mf always overrate so hard

• JFL
Reactions: vernier, Mkhzee and ryuken
are u indian?

pussyless mf always overrate so hard
always thought your avi was some movie character wearing alien's vr or some shit like that

-Internet Multi-Millionare
-6'1
-Decent Face
-Internet Clout
-Physique

• +1
Reactions: vernier
View attachment 3184039
Because hes a big influencer. u Literally proved u have to be rich and a huge influencre to get an average girl

Autismcel

View attachment 3184039
money

This was from like 2 years ago I swear? But he's got money and he's definitely not average for a Pakistani he's pretty tall and jacked and his face isn't bad

This cockroach is ugly as fuck, 3/10 at most and he pulled 7/10 girl, no wonder average guy will be like wtf. He was popular and rich and she still cucked him. Imagine being pretty like her going for cockroach, if she asked me to fuck her and she told me that this janitor touched her, I would knock that bitch out and then throw her out of my appartment.
3/10 is kinda delusional

Tbf, but he frame and heightmogs me, he has such a brootal eye area tbh
He larps about height

• JFL
Reactions: Mkhzee
He larps about height
JFL nigger might be my height, I guess the only thing I have to do is claviclemaxx

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
Hamza is above average. I live in a state full of Indians. They don't look as good as Hamza on average.

Also, the chick is alright. I guess you could technically call her "HTB" on a technical basis but I've seen and matched with better looking women.

• Hmm...
Hamza is above average. I live in a state full of Indians. They don't look as good as Hamza on average.

Also, the chick is alright. I guess you could technically call her "HTB" on a technical basis but I've seen and matched with better looking women.
Only the subhuman indians move to the US, if u go to Pakistan or north India both of which are located in South Asia you're gonna find gene moggers everywhere and they don't even know it, especially pashtuns, hamza would be literally below average where I live in Pakistan which is technically India, I see people everyday that would brutally mog him if they stood next to him

Jfl she looked like an htb in the first angle, they still however mog hamza
Lmao yeah i get it bro, have you seen the video where hamza is talking about how he went on a date with a 10/10 russian girl? well thats the girl in the middle:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: low mtb

• JFL
View attachment 3184039
he was with her of rlike a year of course they fucked dumbass

• Hmm...
Lmao yeah i get it bro, have you seen the video where hamza is talking about how he went on a date with a 10/10 russian girl? well thats the girl in the middle:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: low mtb
That's some brootal hypergamy shit, eurosnowbunnies fucked up his perception of what's attractive jfl

• JFL
Reactions: castizo
That's some brootal hypergamy shit, eurosnowbunnies fucked up his perception of what's attractive jfl
you couldnt pay me to fuck this subhuman lmao just look at her face

• JFL
I seriously don't understand why curries like Russians so much, they're unhygienic and retarded as fuck, they're basically niggers if they were white, and imo polish girls look a lot better

• Love it
Reactions: castizo
I seriously don't understand why curries like Russians so much, they're unhygienic and retarded as fuck, they're basically niggers if they were white, and imo polish girls look a lot better
This guy gets it ^

• +1