How the FUCK do I get a deeper voice?

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
I'm literally blessed with great height and I have naturally high T, but I'm still somehow a voicecel. It's so embarrasing. Someone please help me or post some good threads at least. I'm actually considering suicide because of this.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2, becomingnearperfect, schizo echochamber and 3 others
Gag on some bbc

• JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma
Cigarettes?

• +1
Reactions: plukee
I'm literally blessed with great height and I have naturally high T, but I'm still somehow a voicecel. It's so embarrasing. Someone please help me or post some good threads at least. I'm acutally considering suicide because of this.
this is bait lmfao

rope

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ivan karamazov, plukee and nanor
I'm literally blessed with great height and I have naturally high T, but I'm still somehow a voicecel. It's so embarrasing. Someone please help me or post some good threads at least. I'm actually considering suicide because of this.
DHT + Cigars

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and DildoFaggins
nothing works besides surgery, you can cope with voice exercises but they don't do crap tbh, hard to swallow pill for voicels

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, reaper2, NECK&VOICE and 2 others
There are some exercises to make your voice deeper. I'm not going to list them all (google them), but here's an example

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
There are some exercises to make your voice deeper. I'm not going to list them all (google them), but here's an example

bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo

Conclusions at the end of his video: "I learned how to speak more confidently " caging rn

Last edited:
wouldn't normal test be better? Also would the changes be permanent btw? Even when you hop off
DHT is responsible for masculization, including deepening your voice.

I don't know how old are you but I doubt it works after puberty

You have to run it with a test base btw.

DHT is responsible for masculization, including deepening your voice.

I don't know how old are you but I doubt it works after puberty

You have to run it with a test base btw.
yeah I'm 20 so I think I'm fucked

unironically smoke daily, i do it and now i'm a voice mogger, no cap, "muh cancer" dying before you become an oldcel is good

• +1
Reactions: zura, kingpiin and NECK&VOICE
Ever seen trannies and female bodybuilders? Their voices get masculine af from test and dht.
Also scream the loudest you can for 10 minutes your voice gets deeper and effect lasts a couple hours or more.

androgens make the voice deeper

scream as loud and long as you can. You can use a pillow or something to muffle your scream.
You will get mild case of laryngitis or losing your voice which will make it sound deeper.
This probably lasts around a day or various hours.

scream as loud and long as you can. You can use a pillow or something to muffle your scream.
You will get mild case of laryngitis or losing your voice which will make it sound deeper.
This probably lasts around a day or various hours.
should I scream in a high or low pitch?

Is it genetics or could it be psychological?

Is it genetics or could it be psychological?
guessing it's a bit of both. My dad has a normal male voice but my mom's voice is fucked, very raspy and annyoing to listen to. Probably a mental part to it as well since I'm socially anxious with low self esteem.

zinc

• +1
Reactions: Latens Deitas
voicecel :lul:

OP I do music and something that helped me was vocal exercises.

You see my singing and rapping style tends to be with a deep rasp but I didn't have it fully naturally I had to practise to get it optimised.

It's not the typical deep Jock voice but it's not a soyboy or normal male voice either.

OP I do music and something that helped me was vocal exercises.

You see my singing and rapping style tends to be with a deep rasp but I didn't have it fully naturally I had to practise to get it optimised.

It's not the typical deep Jock voice but it's not a soyboy or normal male voice either.
bet gonna try this, just scared people from my neighbouring dorms might hear me ☠️ Would you say your speaking voice has gotten deeper in general?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Thyroplasty AKA "Voice Masculization Surgery"
It's very simple and short procedure, Costs like 2.5K Euros

damn, might have to get this done

bet gonna try this, just scared people from my neighbouring dorms might hear me ☠️ Would you say your speaking voice has gotten deeper in general?
Yes. Watch videos on how to sing with a Rasp or sing with a deep voice. Kurt cobain is a good person to also listen to and try to imitate. He actually did loud screaming to deepen his voice and give him rasp but it isn't really healthy for your throat in the long run so only do it occasionally.

Yes. Watch videos on how to sing with a Rasp or sing with a deep voice. Kurt cobain is a good person to also listen to and try to imitate. He actually did loud screaming to deepen his voice and give him rasp but it isn't really healthy for your throat in the long run so only do it occasionally.
bookmarked, gonna do this every day.

Dht cream on neck.

It will naturally deepen as you get older

idk when i was little i drank milk every night and my voice is like 80 hz now

Surgery only