How the fuck do you get a girlfriend? Does anyone here have one

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
I never had one and the thing is, I can't even imagine how the process is because all the times when I tried to get into something serious with a girl she wasn't interested or she was just messing around with me. Like, can someone explain this? I never got the experience because I kept getting friendzoned and girls were always off when talking with me.

How I'm supposed to escalate when things don't work, some users here say they slay in first date lol it's completely over for me. I never had an easy interaction with women, I was the one asking all the questions and trying to make her more interested but nothing happened. I'm so tired of this shit... Never loved.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and ElTruecel
Find a girl fuck her brains out and do it again and again until you two become one

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, ElTruecel, Luffymaxxing and 3 others
Find a girl fuck her brains out and do it again and again until you two become one
I guess I would have to do satanic shit to make a foid love me for what I am, brutal

Last edited:
It's impossible.

Only maybe Chadlites can get something like this or multi-girl harem/set ups/FWB.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Klasik01
I dunno nigga it is a mystery to me

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
I dunno nigga it is a mystery to me
I don't think there's anyone on this forum with a girlfriend, users who slay are usually Chadlite+ and they only get ONS, short term fun but not LTR.

Girlfriend is a mythical word now

Last edited:
If a girl wants you to be her BF. She’ll often straight up tell you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01
just run social circle or cold approach until you find a girl

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
just run social circle or cold approach until you find a girl
Cold approaching didn't worked for me, so I need a social circle.

I never had one and the thing is, I can't even imagine how the process is because all the times when I tried to get into something serious with a girl she wasn't interested or she was just messing around with me. Like, can someone explain this? I never got the experience because I kept getting friendzoned and girls were always off when talking with me.

How I'm supposed to escalate when things don't work, some users here say they slay in first date lol it's completely over for me. I never had an easy interaction with women, I was the one asking all the questions and trying to make her more interested but nothing happened. I'm so tired of this shit... Never loved.
It depends on the location bro thats why. You would probably live differently if you were living somewhere else

Pray to Gandy and you might get one(I said might not 100%)
troll trolling GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back