Whenever I have spoken to a tall Chad on the dancefloor of a club, girls have flocked around us

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
In all of the cases I remember, the tall Chad (6'3+) never had another tall guy around him or in his friend group.
I distinctly remember the shift in the behaviour of the surrounding foids while standing next to a tall Chad
Because it was perceived by random foids that I am friends with him, their body language appears open to us as a duo because they want to get to the Chad

Do girls flock to the Chad with such regularity when he is there with his average height normie mates, or does putting a HTN next to him who's roughly the same head level just truly put into persepctive how much Tall Chads mog because there isn't even a really frame of reference when he's standing next to an average height normie.
Am I just a prob to expose the true glory of his genetics?

I remember times when I've been on the danceloor wingmanning with average height guys with Chad faces and the girls always seemed unhappy with my presence and just wanted me to fuck off so they had a chance with the average height guy with Chad face.

Whereas when I'm with a tall Chad I've never received any disrespect, it's like having a trait in common with the Chad triggers the foids subconscious to treat me with at least a fraction of the respect they treat the Chad with

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
no its just different context