HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KISS A GIRL I AM AUTISTIC AND RETARDED

No fucking way ur getting matches the way you look
I guess Incels don't exist in the phillipines
Well it’s real bro, it actually happened. I was close to having a wife if I had stayed a few more months. But it was not meant to be

Well it’s real bro, it actually happened. I was close to having a wife if I had stayed a few more months. But it was not meant to be
Fuark bro go back to geomazxin

Fuark bro go back to geomazxin
I will I’m getting a job soon and I will save for a car and geomaxxing opportunities. America just isn’t it man

I will I’m getting a job soon and I will save for a car and geomaxxing opportunities. America just isn’t it man
Try out thailand

@AlexBrown84 do incels exist in phillipines
Nah bro there are literally zero incels. Even my uncle is a slayer with 3 wives over there and he is a broke ass dude

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
shes getting pounded by tyrone while you cant even kiss her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and humanoidsub7
@AlexBrown84 do incels exist in phillipines
no

even fat chubby 5’5 filipinos with 4 inch dicks slay there

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 30679
Nah bro there are literally zero incels. Even my uncle is a slayer with 3 wives over there and he is a broke ass dude
is he in the province

if i meet him will he get me a village girl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
need to take colder showers and drink more water tbh

Just learn game bro

I HATE BEING AUTISTIC FUCK

I went to the movies with my oneitis, who has also never dated or kissed anyone, fuck I am the first guy to even grab her ass and cuddle with her. We decided to watch the Hunger Games, and everything was going well; she was resting her head on my shoulder, and I had my hands on her waist/ass area with my other hand holding her hand with the matching bracelets she bought us, getting close to her titties and etc. We were starting to get closer and closer, and I tried going for it, and of course, I FUMBLED YAY FUCK YEA, and she backed away because it was so awkward. Everything else went alright, I guess, and she is going to hang out with me at the park at night on Friday.

I have 30+ girls on my phone I could easily hit up, but I want HER, not some fucking whore who thinks I am fine, and most especially, not the stupid fucking 8th graders who keep asking for my snap at the mall.

FUCK I want her because she is one of the few girls that are at least a 5/10 in this generation without 20+ bodies and 100+ dudes on her phone. Plus, she is crazy obsessed over me, but is there ANY GOD DAMN WAY I CAN BE LESS FUCKING AWKWARD FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK.

PLEASE, SOMEONE FUCKING, HELP we are both 16.
if she actually likes you, just make eye contact (hard with autism ik) and lean in slowly she’ll understand and go for it. once u have ur first kiss it’s easy dw cuzzie. it’s not an autism thing it’s jus a fear of unknown typa thing

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
if she actually likes you, just make eye contact (hard with autism ik) and lean in slowly she’ll understand and go for it. once u have ur first kiss it’s easy dw cuzzie. it’s not an autism thing it’s jus a fear of unknown typa thing
thanks bro i fucked up on the eye contact part😭😭😭

thanks bro i fucked up on the eye contact part😭😭😭
there’s no stress man, she likes u. just don’t drag it cuz she’ll eventually lose interest and go kiss chad (happend to me but the guy wasn’t even hotter)

this is the worst place to be asking help on how to kiss a girl

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

I went to the movies with my oneitis, who has also never dated or kissed anyone, fuck I am the first guy to even grab her ass and cuddle with her. We decided to watch the Hunger Games, and everything was going well; she was resting her head on my shoulder, and I had my hands on her waist/ass area with my other hand holding her hand with the matching bracelets she bought us, getting close to her titties and etc. We were starting to get closer and closer, and I tried going for it, and of course, I FUMBLED YAY FUCK YEA, and she backed away because it was so awkward. Everything else went alright, I guess, and she is going to hang out with me at the park at night on Friday.

I have 30+ girls on my phone I could easily hit up, but I want HER, not some fucking whore who thinks I am fine, and most especially, not the stupid fucking 8th graders who keep asking for my snap at the mall.

FUCK I want her because she is one of the few girls that are at least a 5/10 in this generation without 20+ bodies and 100+ dudes on her phone. Plus, she is crazy obsessed over me, but is there ANY GOD DAMN WAY I CAN BE LESS FUCKING AWKWARD FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Just practice with her.

Cope harder i at diagnosed autist and slay 2x a week it’s not autism it’s your looks bro if a girl wants to fuck you she will
Are you for real with the autism? Or you just have social anxiety

You do it when you’re sure she wants you to kiss her, she will make it obvious. If you’re ugly, she doesen’t want to, so don’t even think that far

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
You do it when you’re sure she wants you to kiss her, she will make it obvious. If you’re ugly, she doesen’t want to, so don’t even think that far
yea i kind of rushed it lwk i will let things happen next time

stopped reading after oneitis, jfl at betabuxxing

nigga i am 16 how am i betabuxxing we are both broke
i don’t interact with betabuxxers so i’ll not explain

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
The issue is you’re thinking too much about it. In the moment it should be completely natural and just happen. She normally will look at your lips during eye contact as an indicator

Can't relate I was born good at it without practice

leave eyes open staring at her

swirl tongue try to put tongue inbetween her teeth and reel out some of the vegetables that got stuck between her teeth

• JFL
what do you want us to do? to kiss her for you? to kiss you so you know what kissing feels like, trying to prevent her from dumping you? no one cares man. find a tutorial or kiss your dog.

• JFL

At least tell us how the kiss was awkward and how you fumbled it

It just happens. It’s hardwired into your brain. And. She’s doing half the work. Don’t worry about it.

less is more, and over time you can get more comfortable with more tongue

nobody wants you to jam your tongue down their throat

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
At least tell us how the kiss was awkward and how you fumbled it
i think i forgot to mention her fat fucking whale friends cockblocked so yea that is why it didn’t work

i think i forgot to mention her fat fucking whale friends cockblocked so yea that is why it didn’t work
her la creatura el abomination kathmandu sewer monster rats arrived to the movies with the soul purpose of cockblocking

Then it’s not even your fault? She also might’ve not wanted to kiss you for fear of her own failure cause she’s also kissless

Then it’s not even your fault? She also might’ve not wanted to kiss you for fear of her own failure cause she’s also kissless
i am being serious she later told me her friends showed up on purpose for the sole purpose of cockblocking
i made her tell her friends to move seats but i think she was shook after that

Are you American English or do you sound like an asian

i am being serious she later told me her friends showed up on purpose for the sole purpose of cockblocking
i made her tell her friends to move seats but i think she was shook after that
It’s over she texted her friends to come cock block you so you couldn’t kiss dumb nigga

U can practice with the inside of ur elbow, have it on right angle 📐. Feels similar to lips, just don’t let ur mum catch u doing it lmao.

When kissing real person turn head slightly(noses won’t smash) and purse ur wet lips 👄 then pick a lip to kiss(top or bottom)
IMG 3866
Lesbian chose bottom

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 50722
Are you for real with the autism? Or you just have social anxiety
obviously he isn’t real. no true diagnosed autist gets sex. and he talks like an NTfag anyway absolutely nothing like an autist

I kissed a girl and I'm prolly more autistic than you normietard
You may be gay as well (nothing wrong it's your thing)

@ShowerMaxxing
i went through her phone like 3 times before nah
and i been telling her not to tell anyone about us so people don't talk shit only her close friends know but they are fat la creatura