HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KISS A GIRL I AM AUTISTIC AND RETARDED

obviously he isn’t real. no true diagnosed autist gets sex. and he talks like an NTfag anyway absolutely nothing like an autist
i am diagnosed i am just good enough at masking
one day i will make a thread detailing how autistic i am

i am diagnosed i am just good enough at masking
one day i will make a thread detailing how autistic i am
i wasn't talking about you. i was talking about a different user on this forum who claims to be a diagnosed autist but then claims to slay girls every week.

actual autism or any other type of being non NT = over. it is a much worse thing than just being ugly or short or whatever i know this all too well

i wasn't talking about you. i was talking about a different user on this forum who claims to be a diagnosed autist but then claims to slay girls every week.

actual autism or any other type of being non NT = over. it is a much worse thing than just being ugly or short or whatever i know this all too well
masking can help but only for the most high-functioning autists
I would say I am one of the most high-functioning autists on planet earth since I can live a normal social life with diagnosed autism
you can also have a NT haircut and dress NT to look non-autistic
and brain rot yourself just enough with TikTok
helped me at least but for most autists they don't really care about looking good or girls or whatever

I HATE BEING AUTISTIC FUCK

I went to the movies with my oneitis, who has also never dated or kissed anyone, fuck I am the first guy to even grab her ass and cuddle with her. We decided to watch the Hunger Games, and everything was going well; she was resting her head on my shoulder, and I had my hands on her waist/ass area with my other hand holding her hand with the matching bracelets she bought us, getting close to her titties and etc. We were starting to get closer and closer, and I tried going for it, and of course, I FUMBLED YAY FUCK YEA, and she backed away because it was so awkward. Everything else went alright, I guess, and she is going to hang out with me at the park at night on Friday.

I have 30+ girls on my phone I could easily hit up, but I want HER, not some fucking whore who thinks I am fine, and most especially, not the stupid fucking 8th graders who keep asking for my snap at the mall.

FUCK I want her because she is one of the few girls that are at least a 5/10 in this generation without 20+ bodies and 100+ dudes on her phone. Plus, she is crazy obsessed over me, but is there ANY GOD DAMN WAY I CAN BE LESS FUCKING AWKWARD FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK.

PLEASE, SOMEONE FUCKING, HELP we are both 16.
Kiss a shotgun

I went to the movies with my oneitis, who has also never dated or kissed anyone, fuck I am the first guy to even grab her ass and cuddle with her. We decided to watch the Hunger Games, and everything was going well; she was resting her head on my shoulder, and I had my hands on her waist/ass area with my other hand holding her hand with the matching bracelets she bought us, getting close to her titties and etc. We were starting to get closer and closer, and I tried going for it, and of course, I FUMBLED YAY FUCK YEA, and she backed away because it was so awkward. Everything else went alright, I guess, and she is going to hang out with me at the park at night on Friday.

I have 30+ girls on my phone I could easily hit up, but I want HER, not some fucking whore who thinks I am fine, and most especially, not the stupid fucking 8th graders who keep asking for my snap at the mall.

FUCK I want her because she is one of the few girls that are at least a 5/10 in this generation without 20+ bodies and 100+ dudes on her phone. Plus, she is crazy obsessed over me, but is there ANY GOD DAMN WAY I CAN BE LESS FUCKING AWKWARD FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Do primal diet it directly effect you state and what you do by only drinking 1 egg every 20 min or you know just having one thing all day its better than regular diet so try and see also it reduces all under eye bags or black circles like removes full after 50 eggs but never drink once more than 1 egg

is she hapa

You are lucky you haven't kissed her
She was sucking off BBCs last night and you would be licking up their aids-infested sperm.

Would've been over for u.

You are lucky you haven't kissed her
She was sucking off BBCs last night and you would be licking up their aids-infested sperm.

Would've been over for u.
i swear 1 in 4 .org user has some weird black or white cuck fetish

every girl has 10+ bodies by 3 theory
3863833 1704277338179

MESTIZA IS HALF WHITE HALF MEXICAN
i am the only hapa in this whole city
mestizais galf spanish half indijo