How The Fuck I Can Fool My Oneitis?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I'll get custom jaw and malar implants soon, i got fillers on my last meeting with her also i got fat deliberately.

Now i'm becoming more muscular while i got leaner. Basically there will be 16kg + muscularity. Also i'll cut my hair to buzzcut.
At worse, i'm thinkinh saying i just got fat loss and did buccal fat removal maybe but she's super knowledgeable about facial changes.

What lies i can say to her and other people ?

Tell her the same thing Salludon and Crisick told PSL: Mewing, chewing, bonesmashing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Ryan, Deleted member 14262 and 5 others
Tell her the same thing Salludon and Crisick told PSL: Mewing, chewing, bonesmashing
unfortunately she's not dumb like mewing autists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
unfortunately she's not dumb like mewing autists
If she asks you can show her some of the legitimate mewing results or the fake mewing results and she might believe. Then again, idk how smart she is. Buccal fat reduction + mewing could be somewhat believable though to a normie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Stopping@Nothing19
Buccal fat reduction + mewing could be somewhat believable though to a normie
yeah buccal fat is really fast procedure, i can fool her like that. not sure on mewing but i told her i have masseter hypertrophy due to stressing and clenching my jaw. she might be fooled by that too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
surgery maxxing = forget about girls of your life pre-surgery

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, ifyouwannabemylover and randomvanish
surgery maxxing = forget about girls of your life pre-surgery
noooooooooo. i'll marry with my oneitis.

i just had lack of width so i'm getting implants, i can fraud with "fat loss & buccal fat removal"

Last edited:
@Rupert Pupkin what do you think my best forum friend?

if you're with her already why do you need to looksmax more?

I'll get custom jaw and malar implants soon, i got fillers on my last meeting with her also i got fat deliberately.

Now i'm becoming more muscular while i got leaner. Basically there will be 16kg + muscularity. Also i'll cut my hair to buzzcut.
At worse, i'm thinkinh saying i just got fat loss and did buccal fat removal maybe but she's super knowledgeable about facial changes.

What lies i can say to her and other people ?
You could say that you had a late growth spurt. It’s rare, but not impossible.