How the fuck is it possible that we still don't have a solution for diffuse thinning in 2020?

As far as coping with ur hairloss day to day. idk man depends how vainly attached u are to that shit

honestly on an average day my hair kinda dictates how I feel throughout my day. if i wake up with that shit looking weak af i feel like shit. barely can get any work done. But on days that my shit looks thick af i just let my balls hang. It a mental illness i swear lmao

never gonna hop on the "its just hair bro" wagon. fuck female attention and fuck soceital acceptance, i do this shit for me. I still vivdly remember how i felt everyday when i was 23, full head of hair at 12% bf with a shredded mid-section adn 16.5 inch arms. I REFUSE TO LIVE IN THE PAST IM BRINGING ALL THAT SHIT BACK
Dude can you please call me on discord? I am 20 years old in the US military and I really would like to talk to someone who knows about this on a call. Please dude I beg you. PM me please?

Dude can you please call me on discord? I am 20 years old in the US military and I really would like to talk to someone who knows about this on a call. Please dude I beg you. PM me please?
lol really sorry my G i have 6 hours of work on my hand and havent even hit the gym yet plus my life has been falling apart lately so just use the info i gave u and keep digging. ill try to link up with u when i get my situation straightened out
goodluck