How the fuck is it possible that we still don't have a solution for diffuse thinning in 2020?

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
Diffuse thinning + norwooding at a young age = HELL on Earth. I'm sick of having to see my diseased thin hair every goddamn day. I can't even go outside under the sun because my WHOLE scalp would be visible. Jesus Christ and the funny thing is that I'm on fin and I dermaroll my hairline regularly, both gave me maybe 20-30% density increase but IT STILL IS NOT ENOUGH BECAUSE MY HAIR GENETICS IS UTTER TRASH AND SUBANIMAL. Only solution is oral minoxidil but have fun getting heart palpitations and other nasty complications. And topical minoxidil , well, where do I even start? Stopping norwooding is easy , all you have to do is take finasteride and that's it. But curing diffuse thinning that's another story.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, randomvanish, 5'8manlet and 9 others
just take dutasteride, I saw some good nearly 100% recovery for diffuse thinners on hairlosstalk, but once you norwood your temples you will never get them back

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mop87, Deleted member 6785, Acnno and 6 others
Diffuse thinning + norwooding at a young age = HELL on Earth. I'm sick of having to see my diseased thin hair every goddamn day. I can't even go outside under the sun because my WHOLE scalp would be visible. Jesus Christ and the funny thing is that I'm on fin and I dermaroll my hairline regularly, both gave me maybe 20-30% density increase but IT STILL IS NOT ENOUGH BECAUSE MY HAIR GENETICS IS UTTER TRASH AND SUBANIMAL. Only solution is oral minoxidil but have fun getting heart palpitations and other nasty complication. And topical minoxidil , well, where do I even start? Stopping norwooding is easy , all you have to do is take finasteride and that's it. But curing diffuse thinning that's another story.
Just Hatmaxx for the rest of your life bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SpearOfOrion
Noticed some thinning (although may of been to stress coming off hormones suddenly). Started taking dut and may hair is thick as it was when I was 16 again even on 300mg test. Although for a natural id recommend finasteride first. Dut prob too strong.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AlexanderTheGreat and PubertyMaxxer
just take dutasteride, I saw some good nearly 100% recovery for diffuse thinners on hairlosstalk, but once you norwood your temples you will never get them back
Hair transplant for temples, easy. Plus starting with fin as soon as possible is best you can do as a norwoodcel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
your suffering brings me joy

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, gamma, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
It sucks man. Maybe in a decade hair cloning will be a reality. I would get a wig, but I heard it can cause traction allopecia.... I just wanted to wear a wig until I could get more transplants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AlexanderTheGreat and Darkstrand
finasteride and HT maxxx for a few more years. Asians already working on it balding is not a death sentence anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AlexanderTheGreat and Deleted member 5131
finasteride and HT maxxx for a few more years. Asians already working on it balding is not a death sentence anymore
Norwooding is far from being a death sentence while diffuse thinning is

• +1
Imagine if people worked hard to cure balding like they work to cure corona

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Lars, .🇹🇩. and 3 others
Imagine if people worked hard to cure balding like they work to cure corona
They already have the cure for corona bill Gates owns it

• +1
Dermanator 2 on the hairline and corners once a week

And you should definitely see results in 3 months

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AlexanderTheGreat
Dermanator 2 on the hairline and corners once a week

And you should definitely see results in 3 months
More legit than it sounds, jfl at using cheap dermarollers from China, I have to upgrade my looksmaxing tools.

• +1
More legit than it sounds, jfl at using cheap dermarollers from China, I have to upgrade my looksmaxing tools.
Yep bro

Also get shower filter for hair quality + get nizoral shampoo + organic shampoo and conditioner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AlexanderTheGreat and BonesAndHarmony
Have you considered spray + fibres frauding?

It's actually better to be thinning than receding because of this

• +1

I fiber fraud big time. It's amazing, but it can be a little bit of a hassle. And I'm not dating because it rubs off on my pillow and gets on my face when I sleep. And a girl will get it on her hand if she rubs my hair. Until I can get a massive transplant, I'm out of the dating pool.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401
what causes it tho

• +1
MPB is worse than death

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5131 and 2 others
Diffuse thinning + norwooding at a young age = HELL on Earth. I'm sick of having to see my diseased thin hair every goddamn day. I can't even go outside under the sun because my WHOLE scalp would be visible. Jesus Christ and the funny thing is that I'm on fin and I dermaroll my hairline regularly, both gave me maybe 20-30% density increase but IT STILL IS NOT ENOUGH BECAUSE MY HAIR GENETICS IS UTTER TRASH AND SUBANIMAL. Only solution is oral minoxidil but have fun getting heart palpitations and other nasty complications. And topical minoxidil , well, where do I even start? Stopping norwooding is easy , all you have to do is take finasteride and that's it. But curing diffuse thinning that's another story.

As someone who had diffused thinning, get a hair system. See my guide for before and afters

• +1
I fiber fraud big time. It's amazing, but it can be a little bit of a hassle. And I'm not dating because it rubs off on my pillow and gets on my face when I sleep. And a girl will get it on her hand if she rubs my hair. Until I can get a massive transplant, I'm out of the dating pool.
Have you tried spray used in the video on it's own, if so how does it compare? Once dry I imagine it might fare a bit better than fibres.

I'm receding rather than thinning so never get to test these out.

• +1
Have you tried spray used in the video on it's own, if so how does it compare? Once dry I imagine it might fare a bit better than fibres.

I'm receding rather than thinning so never get to test these out.

No I haven't tried the spray. I might try it out though. I am receding and thinning. I got and FUT to restore my hairline though. It's just high and my hair is still thin. I would honestly spend 100k for a permanent, perfect head of hair.

• +1
Fin and Dut work better for diffuse thn norwooding idk where you get this idea they work better for the temples/hairline. Also its better to use them first because its a much easier commitment then rubbing shitty minox in ur hair everyday and getting dandruff and a bunch of crap. Like I said Dut restored my hair (diffuse thinning but no receding) to 16y old state even while I was taking 300mg test-also reduced my amount of body hair which is another good side effect. Pushing up the dose now to see if it works at 500mg plus.

• +1
I know it's a fucking joke. I hope all the scientists get covid19. They should be fucking ashamed of themselvies. Absolutely FUCK ALL since 1992 (when finasteride was approved).

What makes it worse is there is always some incel scientist saying they have the formula for hair loss. First it was utter trash called Intercytex. Then it was fucking Replicel which has gone to shit.
organic shampoo and conditioner
Just lol 2

Last edited:
  • +1
I know how you feel OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SubhumanCurrycel
As someone who had diffused thinning, get a hair system. See my guide for before and afters

Literally hair systems are the best

fibers and sprays are too much maintinence

with hair systems, its a glue so its not a toupee falling off, looks 10000% natural, and u only need to go to the hair systems person once a month for $50-$100 to reapply the glue or change the style, but im just sticking to long on top short on sides.

its also natural feeling, girls can tug during sex, and u only need to shampoo once a week, condition everyday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AlexanderTheGreat and Gaia262
18 here and I shaved my head off.
Diffuse thinning makes me wanna kill myself everytime I look in the fucking mirror.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
just buy a hair piece wtf

• +1
Just use fin or dut holy shit. Unless ur in extreme advanced stages of hair loss should return it to normal.

• +1
I hear you brother.

Had a strange episode where I suddenly lost a large amount of my hair after being 1 week on creatine. I was under a good amount of stress as well at that time but I'm pretty sure it was the creatine that caused it because stress is a regular occurrence in my life, and I never experienced that kind of hairfall any other time.

Lost hair all over my crown but with very little receding. Similar pattern as my dad, but he only had this in his 50s, while I am facing it in my 20s.

Probably @TitusA is right in his suggestion of fin/dut because hairloss because of creatine causes the same DHT-sensitivity axis which fin/dut are used to overcome.

It's been 2 years since that episode and I have recently started a ketoconazole regimen. Will wait for a few weeks to understand the results from that. After that based on @TitusA suggestion I am willing to try fin (and dut later). Not sure yet though because I haven't analyzed it's side effects.

Will post updates.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BonesAndHarmony
Literally hair systems are the best

fibers and sprays are too much maintinence

with hair systems, its a glue so its not a toupee falling off, looks 10000% natural, and u only need to go to the hair systems person once a month for $50-$100 to reapply the glue or change the style, but im just sticking to long on top short on sides.

its also natural feeling, girls can tug during sex, and u only need to shampoo once a week, condition everyday

After doing more research last night, I'm getting one. Apparently new systems don't attach to existing hair, therefore they won't cause traction alopecia. I'm hair system maxxing until hair cloning is a reality.

I'm so tired of avoiding dating because I can only fiber fraud like a night out at a time. BRB gotta make sure I covered all my thinning spots. BRB girl can't sleep over because fibers get on the pillow and my face. BRB pray the wind doesnt blow fiber specs on my face. BRB reapply every day. BRB a girl cant run her hair through my hair.

I can hide away once or twice a month to get a hair system reattached, even in a long term relationship

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2506
After doing more research last night, I'm getting one. Apparently new systems don't attach to existing hair, therefore they won't cause traction alopecia. I'm hair system maxxing until hair cloning is a reality.

I'm so tired of avoiding dating because I can only fiber fraud like a night out at a time. BRB gotta make sure I covered all my thinning spots. BRB girl can't sleep over because fibers get on the pillow and my face. BRB pray the wind doesnt blow fiber specs on my face. BRB reapply every day. BRB a girl cant run her hair through my hair.

I can hide away once or twice a month to get a hair system reattached, even in a long term relationship
indeed my son, its undetectable. one hour a month and your gf/wife thinks you're a nw0 god

ill prolly get it next year cuz my follicles are thin genetically, not balding but i want thicker hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ScramFranklin
I have diffuse thinning myself
Feels like a slow death.

• +1
The reason for that is that the world needs betabuxx men and having more of them being able to have more choices in women would scare the degenerate sluts into leaving their life style. Why do you think surgeons charge so much for every single thing that improves men's smv. We're gonna be more fucked once men die out of places that can help us i.e leg lengthening surgeons, hair transplanting surgeons etc.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401
Just go baldcel or get hs at that point you have extremely subhuman genes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
Same situation but 3 mg of fin per week has literally filled my hair back to pre-puberty state

Even tho zero side-effects so far I legit don’t feel good popping a hormone altering pill for my entire life so I’ll prolly drop it eventually. Sucks tho cause it has the Norwood reaper in a chokehold atm

• Woah
  • +1
Same situation but 3 mg of fin per week has literally filled my hair back to pre-puberty state

Even tho zero side-effects so far I legit don’t feel good popping a hormone altering pill for my entire life so I’ll prolly drop it eventually. Sucks tho cause it has the Norwood reaper in a chokehold atm
Dude any info on the fucking finasteride? Shit scares me man doesn’t that shit make your dick fall off? I’m thinking I’m diffuse thinning and it’s scary. Do I need to go to a derm or just start popping pills when I notice thinning on my head? Idk man.

Dude any info on the fucking finasteride? Shit scares me man doesn’t that shit make your dick fall off? I’m thinking I’m diffuse thinning and it’s scary. Do I need to go to a derm or just start popping pills when I notice thinning on my head? Idk man.

That post was like a year old lol I quit that shit

It really depends man fin is not inherently bad nor is it good. You just need to understand how your body reacts to it. It’s a very long & drawn out subject for me to go into in detail but to sum it up. Go get it blood work before u jump on it. Chevk for free & total test, estradiol, shbg, fsh, lh & dht.
Then check again 4 months after u jump on fin.
Start with 3x per week first 2 months
5x week second 2 months
Daily on wards

,I'm out of the dating pool.
You play with disadvantage but its not impossible to get dates. Im 34 and speak from experience.

Improve your overall looks and dont give up

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
That post was like a year old lol I quit that shit

It really depends man fin is not inherently bad nor is it good. You just need to understand how your body reacts to it. It’s a very long & drawn out subject for me to go into in detail but to sum it up. Go get it blood work before u jump on it. Chevk for free & total test, estradiol, shbg, fsh, lh & dht.
Then check again 4 months after u jump on fin.
Start with 3x per week first 2 months
5x week second 2 months
Daily on wards
Screenshotted, thank you. Anywhere where I can learn more about this? Why did you hop off? Man I’m really scared I’m fucking 20 years old with a prettyboy phenotype I have a baby skull if I go bald my life is legit over. Completely over. My hair is the only reason I look normal. Fuck man.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
fin or hair system

If your hair is trash and unfixable your only hope is having decent eyes and/or jaw.

Screenshotted, thank you. Anywhere where I can learn more about this? Why did you hop off? Man I’m really scared I’m fucking 20 years old with a prettyboy phenotype I have a baby skull if I go bald my life is legit over. Completely over. My hair is the only reason I look normal. Fuck man.
well u can start with the more plates more dates channel then move to the leo and longevity channel on youtube and that will give u a general overviewo on finasteride and some of the info around it. there are other youtubers like Kevin Mann that give good enough on the topic but i think he is somewhat biased tbh. Try to also read up on the topic from the hairlosstalk forum. thats the place i got most of my info from.

Since your diffuse thinning like myself ill tell u my experinces

I believe that diffuse thinning is the most responsive to drug interventions. I started losing my hair at fuckin 15. hopped on minoxidil until 22 and that p much maintained my NW1. added finasteride at 22 for 1.5 years but got sides adn jumped off. but i kid u not 6 months in and my hair was thicker than my gf. like i know im a hyper responder to this shit sucks tht it gives me limp dick. I tried RU but didnt give it much time and was concerned it'll fuck up with my androgen receptors. I just recently started micro-needling. Literally brought my temples back. note that i only started temporally receeding this past year. Didnt think they were coming back but micro-needling gave me some p solid gains in those regions. recently i jumped on topical finastride with 6% minoxidil. I think it is effective but i dropped it quick cause i got concerned about sides again. Im gonna try it again after im done with my cut. Currently im around 22% bf cause i had a powerlifting meet i was preparing for. When u are high bodyfat you are prone to something called aromitization (change of testosterone to estrogen) for some ppl this is problematic when u add finasteride to the mix. Finasteride slashes about 70% of your dht whcih is a very androgenic hormone, much more androgenic than testosterone. Some the male characteristics such as libido and masculinization are mainly mediated through this hormone. What finasteride also does is that it raises your testoserone by 15%. This can be problematic because this testosterone will be armotized leading too a rise in estrogen as well. So now you have low DHT, high estrogen and high testosterone. Depending on your hormonal profile the net outcome can be positive or negative or nothing. For me, I armoatize like a bitch and my total testorone production was high per se. My body is comfortable with high Test/medium estrogen. If this is disrupted I start getting sexual sides.

my long-term plan(s) are the following;

A. drop to 18% bf and hop on topical finasteride than continue dropping to up to 10% bf and assess situation
B. cycle on and off finasteride long enough to maintain my NW1.5 but without some serious long-term sides until a safer anti-androgen like CB hits the market
C. take the blunge and hop on TRT by 30 years old and add fin. This is the ideal solution from a superficial standpoint. The increase in Testosterone will improve my physique and the finasteride will inhibit 5-Alpha-reduction so the DHT will be controlled. I doubt testonerone by itself will be very detrimental to my hair as ive had my natural test go up to 1.2k ng/DL with zero shedding cause my DHT was tanked. Add on top of that a 3k graft hair transplant for density and am p much set for life. The problem with this is that it is a life long commitment. I get the hair and the body, but i lose my andogenous testostrone production. so im tied to TRT for life

well u can start with the more plates more dates channel then move to the leo and longevity channel on youtube and that will give u a general overviewo on finasteride and some of the info around it. there are other youtubers like Kevin Mann that give good enough on the topic but i think he is somewhat biased tbh. Try to also read up on the topic from the hairlosstalk forum. thats the place i got most of my info from.

Since your diffuse thinning like myself ill tell u my experinces

I believe that diffuse thinning is the most responsive to drug interventions. I started losing my hair at fuckin 15. hopped on minoxidil until 22 and that p much maintained my NW1. added finasteride at 22 for 1.5 years but got sides adn jumped off. but i kid u not 6 months in and my hair was thicker than my gf. like i know im a hyper responder to this shit sucks tht it gives me limp dick. I tried RU but didnt give it much time and was concerned it'll fuck up with my androgen receptors. I just recently started micro-needling. Literally brought my temples back. note that i only started temporally receeding this past year. Didnt think they were coming back but micro-needling gave me some p solid gains in those regions. recently i jumped on topical finastride with 6% minoxidil. I think it is effective but i dropped it quick cause i got concerned about sides again. Im gonna try it again after im done with my cut. Currently im around 22% bf cause i had a powerlifting meet i was preparing for. When u are high bodyfat you are prone to something called aromitization (change of testosterone to estrogen) for some ppl this is problematic when u add finasteride to the mix. Finasteride slashes about 70% of your dht whcih is a very androgenic hormone, much more androgenic than testosterone. Some the male characteristics such as libido and masculinization are mainly mediated through this hormone. What finasteride also does is that it raises your testoserone by 15%. This can be problematic because this testosterone will be armotized leading too a rise in estrogen as well. So now you have low DHT, high estrogen and high testosterone. Depending on your hormonal profile the net outcome can be positive or negative or nothing. For me, I armoatize like a bitch and my total testorone production was high per se. My body is comfortable with high Test/medium estrogen. If this is disrupted I start getting sexual sides.

my long-term plan(s) are the following;

A. drop to 18% bf and hop on topical finasteride than continue dropping to up to 10% bf and assess situation
B. cycle on and off finasteride long enough to maintain my NW1.5 but without some serious long-term sides until a safer anti-androgen like CB hits the market
C. take the blunge and hop on TRT by 30 years old and add fin. This is the ideal solution from a superficial standpoint. The increase in Testosterone will improve my physique and the finasteride will inhibit 5-Alpha-reduction so the DHT will be controlled. I doubt testonerone by itself will be very detrimental to my hair as ive had my natural test go up to 1.2k ng/DL with zero shedding cause my DHT was tanked. Add on top of that a 3k graft hair transplant for density and am p much set for life. The problem with this is that it is a life long commitment. I get the hair and the body, but i lose my andogenous testostrone production. so im tied to TRT for life
Dude what should I do? See when I first started noticing my scalp was so visible, I freaked the fuck out. For like the past fucking WEEK I’ve been thinking my life is over, freaking out, making a ton of threads because I think I’m diffuse thinning. How do I stay calm? Does that just come with time? I’m in the US Air Force as an actual fucking FLYER and I am in school to do my job. I have so much stressful shit to do. Last night I had a hands on class for 5 fucking hours at 12 at night. I was hungover, social anxiety from jacking off (being drunk makes me do stupid shit), extremely tired since the time, and panicking because of my hair loss. I was a fucking mess. I want to stay calm.

What should my next move be regarding my hair loss? I don’t know if I’m actually losing hair, but if I am, it’s not at an astronomical rate, because it looks similar to 2 months ago, just I can really see my scalp now. I’ve ALWAYS had thin hair, but I just took accutane and I think I’m experiencing hair loss. The thing is I can see the top of my scalp really easy and I don’t think it’s telogen effluvium because it’s not falling out fast enough (I don’t think) for that, nor is it all over my head. It’s mainly on the top. If it’s telogen effluvium I’m fine, as it’s only temporary.

Many people however report that accutane can accelerate their hair loss. The thing is, I have no idea if I am just coping and that I was going to lose my hair through MPB diffuse thinning at this age ANYWAY. So I need a solution. I can’t really go to a dermatologist because my military classes are fucking cucking me in terms of the times. Like I go all day to classes and have no days off except weekends when derms are closed. It’s fucked.

So I want to self diagnose. But I simply have not got the answers. Would you recommend finasteride to a person like me? And if so what should I do? Thank you for your answer by the way, by far the most extensive I’ve had in regards to finasteride.

ehhh not neccesarily depends on several factors such as scalp porosity and overall response to drug interventions. speaking from personal experince, ive used minox once per day for 9 years now. just recently started temple receding and started doing it twice. my crown thickened up ALOT but temples stayed stagnant. The minute i started microneedling that shit started filling up in less than 2 months. i kid u not last month when i was on topical finasteride + minoxidil i was heading back to NW1 territory with as good of a density as when i was on oral finastride. The only reason i stopped is because i wasnt getting full on erections. Highly suspect it is placebo tho cause my stress levels are off the chart this month and my bf is p high (atleast for my standards). i will try again and make a thread about it in 6 months time

btw, there is alot of talks that topical dutrasride works better than oral finasteride with zero sides because of the particle size doesnt allow it to cross teh blood-brain barrier or something. plus u only apply it like once a week. havent really looked into it much since there are like 5 pharmcies globally that compound that shit and u need a fuckin prescription too but u might be interested in looking into this. there is a huge ass thread on hairlosstalk on the topic. Hopefully it will become more clearer in the next 2-3 years

ehhh not neccesarily depends on several factors such as scalp porosity and overall response to drug interventions. speaking from personal experince, ive used minox once per day for 9 years now. just recently started temple receding and started doing it twice. my crown thickened up ALOT but temples stayed stagnant. The minute i started microneedling that shit started filling up in less than 2 months. i kid u not last month when i was on topical finasteride + minoxidil i was heading back to NW1 territory with as good of a density as when i was on oral finastride. The only reason i stopped is because i wasnt getting full on erections. Highly suspect it is placebo tho cause my stress levels are off the chart this month and my bf is p high (atleast for my standards). i will try again and make a thread about it in 6 months time

btw, there is alot of talks that topical dutrasride works better than oral finasteride with zero sides because of the particle size doesnt allow it to cross teh blood-brain barrier or something. plus u only apply it like once a week. havent really looked into it much since there are like 5 pharmcies globally that compound that shit and u need a fuckin prescription too but u might be interested in looking into this. there is a huge ass thread on hairlosstalk on the topic. Hopefully it will become more clearer in the next 2-3 years
Should I start using minoxidil if I’m diffuse thinning? What’s the problem with it? If I stop using it all that shit just falls the fuck out?

Medicine can change the gender of the peoplet, but it can't prevent hair for falling

Dude what should I do? See when I first started noticing my scalp was so visible, I freaked the fuck out. For like the past fucking WEEK I’ve been thinking my life is over, freaking out, making a ton of threads because I think I’m diffuse thinning. How do I stay calm? Does that just come with time? I’m in the US Air Force as an actual fucking FLYER and I am in school to do my job. I have so much stressful shit to do. Last night I had a hands on class for 5 fucking hours at 12 at night. I was hungover, social anxiety from jacking off (being drunk makes me do stupid shit), extremely tired since the time, and panicking because of my hair loss. I was a fucking mess. I want to stay calm.

What should my next move be regarding my hair loss? I don’t know if I’m actually losing hair, but if I am, it’s not at an astronomical rate, because it looks similar to 2 months ago, just I can really see my scalp now. I’ve ALWAYS had thin hair, but I just took accutane and I think I’m experiencing hair loss. The thing is I can see the top of my scalp really easy and I don’t think it’s telogen effluvium because it’s not falling out fast enough (I don’t think) for that, nor is it all over my head. It’s mainly on the top. If it’s telogen effluvium I’m fine, as it’s only temporary.

Many people however report that accutane can accelerate their hair loss. The thing is, I have no idea if I am just coping and that I was going to lose my hair through MPB diffuse thinning at this age ANYWAY. So I need a solution. I can’t really go to a dermatologist because my military classes are fucking cucking me in terms of the times. Like I go all day to classes and have no days off except weekends when derms are closed. It’s fucked.

So I want to self diagnose. But I simply have not got the answers. Would you recommend finasteride to a person like me? And if so what should I do? Thank you for your answer by the way, by far the most extensive I’ve had in regards to finasteride.
well i was on accutane and i doubt it did much to my hairloss. it def fucked my hair texture tho cause of it drained the fuck out of the sebum production so i will forever regret jumping on that bitchmade medication twice. it did what it had to do for acne but cost was too high for me. my hair is still straight but i need to fuckin apply conditioner every fucking day to get it to not be wavy. its getting better with time tho

anyways, your familial history will tell u if u have androgenic alopecia. If u do then no point blaming accutance it was gonna happen either way. first thing u need to do is viist an endicronologist not a dermatologist. Tell him u need a hormone panel on those specfic hormones i mentioned. If he asks why tell him u are jumping on a 5AR inhibitor and my father tried it and he was prone to side effects so u want to take preemptive measures.

after that try the finasteride for a MINIMUM of 6 months. Do bloods at 3 month mark and 6 month mark. If u stop getting morning wood consider dropping the medication all together. There are alot of ways to counter sides but they are all bro-science and will require u to start playing with meds and fuking up ur hormonal profile even more so not worth it

if u say ur MPB is progressing slow, just use minoxidil to hold u on. add mk677 to maintian higher density and just wait for a safer alternative. This is the most cope industry there is btw so there might be nothing in the next five years. However, the pipeline is very promising and im a guessing atleast one preventive medication and one growth stimulant will be released in the next five years

As far as coping with ur hairloss day to day. idk man depends how vainly attached u are to that shit

honestly on an average day my hair kinda dictates how I feel throughout my day. if i wake up with that shit looking weak af i feel like shit. barely can get any work done. But on days that my shit looks thick af i just let my balls hang. It a mental illness i swear lmao

never gonna hop on the "its just hair bro" wagon. fuck female attention and fuck soceital acceptance, i do this shit for me. I still vivdly remember how i felt everyday when i was 23, full head of hair at 12% bf with a shredded mid-section adn 16.5 inch arms. I REFUSE TO LIVE IN THE PAST IM BRINGING ALL THAT SHIT BACK