How the fuck!? This will make you mad

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
This guy gets over 200 likes in all his pics and fucks JB pussy!" how is this possible he should be in this forum!! (THIS IS PROOF LOOKS DONT MATTER ITS JUST ABOUT STYLE FOR JB PUSSY) Hes a rat in justin bieber clothes.
Someone give me the rope its over
I can accept Chad getting likes and pussy but this is too much

Attachments

• 12814788_975461309200603_6367028732077123152_n.jpg
    12814788_975461309200603_6367028732077123152_n.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 119
  • 10007028_612598622153542_374153597_n.jpg
    10007028_612598622153542_374153597_n.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 121
  • 10881620_755762484503821_7831174754966523144_n.jpg
    10881620_755762484503821_7831174754966523144_n.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 124
  • 11156331_831420093604726_8470901628084858946_n.jpg
    11156331_831420093604726_8470901628084858946_n.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 11351243_844551775624891_168844457965281271_n.jpg
    11351243_844551775624891_168844457965281271_n.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 133
  • 11667425_860496510697084_6259135730999686734_n.jpg
    11667425_860496510697084_6259135730999686734_n.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
probably low inhib tbh

That's me bro! I know, I'm such a slayer :)

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and HereForReasons
WTF IM FUCKING DYING OF LAUGHTER AAAAHAHAHAHA.

this ugly framecel fgt gets 200 likes and jb pussy?

either this dudes dick is huge, his bank account is huge , just look like a faggot theory is legit or just be ethnik theory is legit

either this dudes dick is huge, his bank account is huge , just look like a faggot theory is legit or just be ethnik theory is legit
Its over dude im roping

Its over dude im roping
what you said about looks not mattering for jb pussy is partly true although its getting more important each day so don't give up . I legit showed a latina bitch some pictures of ethnic chads like top tier bbc Tyson Beckford, meeks and tsh and she legit called them ugly. said she wanted some faggot called colby brock or some shit cuz he is white. LOOOOL. if I had my moms eye color I probably would not be posting here so basically light colouring is important for jbs???? not really since I don't find it hard on yubo but still wtf is up with these girls. I would have sex with Tyson and I am straight. the dude she showed had shit bones and was bloated af. for jbs its status , style and pretty boyness that gets them wet for the most part but those that like DOM boys do exist and they are increasing in ratio do those who like pretty boys due to more estrogen in them by average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

We live in a simulation and we shall not breed thats the only way to explain this

Looks like an obnoxious run of the mill faggot

We live in a simulation and we shall not breed
bro what you on about . pretty sure you are atleast a slayer lite and I have more than good bones under this bloat so we will both make it brah

what you said about looks not mattering for jb pussy is partly true although its getting more important each day so don't give up . I legit showed a latina bitch some pictures of ethnic chads like top tier bbc Tyson Beckford, meeks and tsh and she legit called them ugly. said she wanted some faggot called colby brock or some shit cuz he is white. LOOOOL. if I had my moms eye color I probably would not be posting here so basically light colouring is important for jbs???? not really since I don't find it hard on yubo but still wtf is up with these girls. I would have sex with Tyson and I am straight. the dude she showed had shit bones and was bloated af. for jbs its status , style and pretty boyness that gets them wet for the most part but those that like DOM boys do exist and they are increasing in ratio do those who like pretty boys due to more estrogen in them by average
I knew it! Latinas love the white cock.Hispanic and white is best combo

This guy got over 200 likes in all his pics and fucks JB pussy how is this possible he should be in this forum (THIS IS PROOF LOOKS DONT MATTER ITS JUST ABOUT STYLE FOR JB PUSSY) Hes a rat in justin bieber clothes.

whats your age? you got a frame of a teenager

I knew it! Latinas love the white cock.Hispanic and white is best combo
pretty much true tbh. latinas and gooks are the most racist asf fuck groups against their own race in terms of legit preferring whites over their own kind in a large amount of cases

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
pretty much true tbh. latinas and gooks are the most racist asf fuck groups against their own race in terms of legit preferring whites over their own kind in a large amount of cases
Dude its not about being white idk wtf is going on but if this guy can get laid there is no excuse idk man i could accept chad getting chicks but i cant get over this fags fucking JB pussy and getting soo many likes in front of my face

Dude its not about being white idk wtf is going on but if this guy can get laid there is no excuse idk man i could accept chad getting chicks but i cant get over this fags fucking JB pussy in front of my face
jb pussy is the easiest pussy. jbs are horny. and want cock in whatever way they can get it. basically depending on their age they won't really give a fuck about masculinity but more about how pretty you are and how gay your style is

Dude its not about being white idk wtf is going on but if this guy can get laid there is no excuse idk man i could accept chad getting chicks but i cant get over this fags fucking JB pussy and getting soo many likes in front of my face
I think its just the hair and good skin halo in his case jfl, finna hairmaxx with fin and hair transplants for that nw0

I think its just the hair and good skin halo in his case jfl, finna hairmaxx with fin and hair transplants for that nw0
His hair looks like a fucking ananas wtf

[FONT="Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]
why is my font weird

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Social circle maxed. Once girl see he is in contact with a lot of girls, they will put him on a pedestal. Girls want to share guys, they want to be part of a slave group glorifying one guy.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
He is not ugly stop coping

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, middayshowers, SHARK and 3 others
This guy gets over 200 likes in all his pics and fucks JB pussy!" how is this possible he should be in this forum!! (THIS IS PROOF LOOKS DONT MATTER ITS JUST ABOUT STYLE FOR JB PUSSY) Hes a rat in justin bieber clothes.
Odd how some faggots here still haven’t figured out that there will be exceptions to every rule.

low inhib, status, possibly money and juvenile look

Bad nsoe bad jaw bad frame bad everything how he is not ugly

For the most part frame matters fuck all for jb's.

Nose is bad but jaw doesn't hurt his face, bones are not bad and the all over vibe of his face is decent.

Girls see him as cute, and being stylemaxed + low inhib + light skin ethnic whatever does the rest of the job.

thugmaxing + hairstyle halo

hes a tall, white normie you fucking muppets. jfl @ u cunts trying to unravel this mystery likes its the davinci code jfc

this forum is so garbage

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 470
hes a tall, white normie you fucking muppets. jfl @ u cunts trying to unravel this mystery likes its the davinci code jfc

this forum is so garbage
Hes average height

This is a typical teenage slayer

This is a typical teenage slayer
LOOOOL WTF DUDE HE COULD BE EHRE IN THIS FORUM HE GOT NOTHING GOOD NOT ACT LIKE HES A CHAD

He is ugly and looks gay

• +1
Reactions: Okiwaga
He's not ugly u stupid cunts

It's working for him because he's not ugly and is swag+lowinhib maxing. If he was too ugly, his charade wouldn't work long enough if at all. He's not ugly or good looking but he isn't getting shutdown by people because of his looks. So, he can keep going.

Makes sense? Ultra-blackpill autistic basement dwellers won't be able to understand.

It's working for him because he's not ugly and is swag+lowinhib maxing. If he was too ugly, his charade wouldn't work long enough if at all. He's not ugly or good looking but no one he isn't getting shutdown by people because of his looks. So, he can keep going.

Makes sense? Ultra-blackpill autistic basement dwellers won't be able to understand.
Why you dont do this too bitch and then let us know if it worked

Why you dont do this too bitch and then let us know if it worked
I don't want to. It's not me and I wouldn't have the confidence or resilience to do that shit. I was just explaining why his game is working. If I did that I'd just embarrass myself. I'm better looking than him too.

I don't want to. It's not me and I wouldn't have the confidence or resilience to do that shit. I was just explaining why his game is working. If I did that I'd just embarrass myself. I'm better looking than him too.
Please stop you dont have the confidence to wear some justin bieber clothes? thats the only thing hes doing

Please stop you dont have the confidence to wear some justin bieber clothes? thats the only thing hes doing
So what would happen if I wear "Justin Bieber clothes?". This guy is big on instagram and doing a lot of stuff. What's the point you're trying to get across?

He is just a frauding cunt that gives off the badboy vibe with his sonic hair and black earrings.
That's it. Alot of fags do this,and it works. If you would give him a casual haircut and take off the shit from his ears,his PSL would decrease by so much,believe me. If you are an average youngcel,this is the hack you need to get JB pussy.
I wanna punch him in the face though

Last edited:
Likes don't mean shit. You can use bots for likes or just be social enough. A ugly guy I know gets mad genuine likes because he socializemaxxed