How to achieve Mewing?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
How can I make sure that my entire tongue is against the palate and how can I achieve this?

Btw, I'll probably visit a maxillofacial orthodontist and so, I'll ask him about this.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
ive been mewing before i joined this site which was like 12-13 till now 16 about to turn 17 and mewing hasn't changed a thing about my face at all

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Growth Plate
ive been mewing before i joined this site which was like 12-13 till now 16 about to turn 17 and mewing hasn't changed a thing about my face at all
how many slays?

• +1
I just want the correct posture of my tongue.

• +1
how many slays?
i still havent gone through with my surgery plan.
I need to currently prepare to move out and no one was hiring uner 16 so i couldnt really save up enough.

• JFL
i still havent gone through with my surgery plan.
I need to currently prepare to move out and no one was hiring uner 16 so i couldnt really save up enough.
imagine being here since 12/13 and being almost 17 and still being virgin and preparing for surgery. you must be a subhuman then

• +1
imagine being here since 12/13 and being almost 17 and still being virgin and preparing for surgery. you must be a subhuman then
what couldve i done during this time to looksmax then?

• +1
every softmax
i did it.
It is very apparent at this point that you have no idea what ur talking about and are just repeating forum one liners to try and circlejerk a couple of reacts.

• JFL
i did it.
It is very apparent at this point that you have no idea what ur talking about and are just repeating forum one liners to try and circlejerk a couple of reacts.
if your base was at least normie and did every softmax and been here for as long as you have, it's surprising if you didn't at least makeout with a girl yet. high inhib? competition is so bad that even htns are incel?

• +1
if your base was at least normie and did every softmax and been here for as long as you have, it's surprising if you didn't at least makeout with a girl yet. high inhib?
doing most softmaxxes wont do much for you, you need surgeries and ascend to a tiktokcel and my problem is that i have a shit hairline.
Its not that im balding its just that i was naturally born with the shittiest hairline on earth, the only way for me to even get something is to lower my hairline and fix my hairline shape.

• +1
doing most softmaxxes wont do much for you, you need surgeries and ascend to a tiktokcel and my problem is that i have a shit hairline.
Its not that im balding its just that i was naturally born with the shittiest hairline on earth, the only way for me to even get something is to lower my hairline and fix my hairline shape.
glad your friend traumatisedogre deleted

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4430