Mewcel
Personality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
Thanks for the tip!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
This is just a thread to trigger @JustChris

Make sure you buy her shoes, women love shoes. =)

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Neg her :) and dont forget to push pull her a little bit :)

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer
Just because she has a restraining order against you doesn't mean she isn't interested silly =).

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, ZyzzReincarnate and Oak
The guy on the right looks more friendly and easier to approach teehee

That chincel should just get out more and work on his social skills! Am I right @JustChris? :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney, Braziliancel and 1 other person
That chincel should just get out more and work on his social skills! Am I right @JustChris? :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Don’t wanna insult you but you guys seem to be dumb as fuck and read through lines.

A dude above average looking is not a dude with malformations. You’re picking the extreme cases of guys who are 3/10.
That guy will only end up with a girl who has the same level of looks.

Now a guy who’s 5.5 or 6, can actually date up and go for a 6.5 or a 7. It ain’t fucking rocket science.

E07F2538 AE3A 4E84 A28D 590432A63DD6

If he can get a woman, then so can you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HorseFace
Don’t wanna insult you but you guys seem to be dumb as fuck and read through lines.

A dude above average looking is not a dude with malformations. You’re picking the extreme cases of guys who are 3/10.
That guy will only end up with a girl who has the same level of looks.

Now a guy who’s 5.5 or 6, can actually date up and go for a 6.5 or a 7. It ain’t fucking rocket science.

Their rebuttal will be either a comment about Hypergamy and/or the 80/20 rule. You could try and refute that with your previous talking point about average looking friends that get laid, but they can either say their own personal experiences are different, or link you a Tinder/OK Cupid experiment. You'll have to talk about why Dating apps aren't a good indicator of the actual dating scene, and so on.

• +1
Their rebuttal will be either a comment about Hypergamy and/or the 80/20 rule. You could try and refute that with your previous talking point about average looking friends that get laid, but they can either say their own personal experiences are different, or link you a Tinder/OK Cupid experiment. You'll have to talk about why Dating apps aren't a good indicator of the actual dating scene, and so on.

Too much work to do. I’ll just let them believe their own fantasies while average looking joes go outside, enjoy life, and drown in pussy.

• +1
You just can't do it man. It takes a fuck ton of practice and time to debate the blackpill. I've been doing it for about a month now, and the only way to win is to hold a live debate over voice. Not saying you should do that, it's just the only way to keep the conversation moving.
If you got a good life, go live it, and don't try to talk to people on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney, Littleboy and 1 other person
average looking joes go outside, enjoy life, and drown in pussy.
I know average looking men can get laid (I never said they can’t) but to say that they’re all “drowning in pussy” is a bit of an exaggeration.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney, Deleted member 281 and 1 other person
Lol I really would like to know the story behind that couple? Lottery winner, intelligent nerd moneymaxing, 13 inch dick?

So many others in the same position. Well, not that huge of a gap as this couple in terms of looks, but still.
The secret? Don’t be a pussy and be ready to fail.

• +1
  • +1
If he can get a woman, then so can you
C'mon man that's really a dumb ass argument. We don't know why he's with her might not even be his kid just lol. Just because one person can do one thing doesn't mean everyone can. I don't really know if you're cut out for this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ZyzzReincarnate, Littleboy and 1 other person
C'mon man that's really a dumb ass argument. We don't know why he's with her might not even be his kid just lol. Just because one person can do one thing doesn't mean everyone can. I don't really know if you're cut out for this site
There’s no point in arguing with him, he’s bluepilled as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
There’s no point in arguing with him, he’s bluepilled as fuck.
Proof that models think that everyone gets laid like them lol

Just take the model pill bro

He's just coming here for validation. He knows he's gl but posted on that rating thread anyway for validation lol.

@JustChris what happened to make you need validation from a group of autistic losers?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 281 and 2 others
At this point he may be a profesional larper or troll

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blitz and Deleted member 176
  • +1
Proof that models think that everyone gets laid like them lol

Just take the model pill bro

He's just coming here for validation. He knows he's gl but posted on that rating thread anyway for validation lol.

@JustChris what happened to make you need validation from a group of autistic losers?
Just giving you the same stupid arguments you guys are using. I know I get pussy cuz I’m goodlooking, still doesn’t change the fact that a 4 will never be a 7. So he has to have something else going on for him.

• +1
Just giving you the same stupid arguments you guys are using. I know I get pussy cuz I’m goodlooking, still doesn’t change the fact that a 4 will never be a 7. So he has to have something else going on for him.
shut up peanut brain retard

oh and do me a favor get off my site tyvm

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
You should, since that person mogs you to the deepest depths of the galaxy.
If you really were a Chad you wouldn't be rabbling with fucking losers in the internet LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and ZyzzReincarnate
You should, since that person mogs you to the deepest depths of the galaxy.
you dont mog me ur a short framecel with a wimp skull

• +1
you dont mog me ur a short framecel with a wimp skull

You’re a funny dude. Still doesn’t change the fact that you get mogged. Keep coping tho, might boost your confidence somehow

• +1
You’re a funny dude. Still doesn’t change the fact that you get mogged. Keep coping tho, might boost your confidence somehow
go back to chugging on ur soymilk wimp skull boy

• +1
go back to chugging on ur soymilk wimp skull boy
Don't worry bro I reported all this shit for bragging. If he keeps talking like this he'll eventually get banned

• +1
Don't worry bro I reported all this shit for bragging. If he keeps talking like this he'll eventually get banned
idc if he gets banned or not lol i just like bullying this frail estrogen creature

• +1
idc if he gets banned or not lol i just like bullying this frail estrogen creature
Probably has fucking 17 inch shoulders judging by the picture he posted in that one thread. He gets frame mogged to death by us

• +1
Probably has fucking 17 inch shoulders judging by the picture he posted in that one thread. He gets frame mogged to death by us
yeah i make him look like a peanut lol

• +1

yeah i make him look like a peanut lol
Lol I would frame mog this guy but..

The personality pill is real but its pointless if you are ugly. Gl guys could get pussy but some dont because the are beta orbiters

• +1
Kek what a loser. Coming in here to get validation being a short framecel

Sorry broski, you don’t mog shit lmao

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and ZyzzReincarnate
Lol I would frame mog this guy but..

The personality pill is real but its pointless if you are ugly. Gl guys could get pussy but some dont because the are beta orbiters
never listen to a good looking guy telling u how to get girls lmao

• +1
never listen to a good looking guy telling u how to get girls lmao
Yah ik if some incel looking ass is telling you how to get girls.. shits legit if he has proof

• +1
Yah ik if some incel looking ass is telling you how to get girls.. shits legit if he has proof
yeh u never see that tho unless theyre statusmaxxed

• +1
Lol at @JustChris getting mogged by a 13 year old :cage:
yeh u never see that tho unless theyre statusmaxxed
Dude @Swagwaffle does. He fucked an 8/10 roastie yesterday

• +1