How to Actually Tanmax?

D

damiki

Here to improve looks nothing else
How to actually do it, beta-carotene gives an unhealthy orange tan, sun beds will age your skin and damage it, astaxanthin raises estrogen and I'm 16 plus I already have a lot of moles don't want to risk it, mt2 scared of needles and can't pin myself.

Anybody who has improved their tan please tell me what you did and somebody who knows tell me what to do please.

crazy thing called the sun

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Gigatyrone69 and TeencelStockBroker

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
you could always try tanning spray/cream, shit like this:

tanning drops into your moisturizer, can find them at sephora

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tai Lung
Melanotan 2

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and PrimoMaxxer
I don’t know how to tanmax, but I know how to transmax.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Heinrich Schmidt, EggKing and 2 others
How to actually do it, beta-carotene gives an unhealthy orange tan, sun beds will age your skin and damage it, astaxanthin raises estrogen and I'm 16 plus I already have a lot of moles don't want to risk it, mt2 scared of needles and can't pin myself.

Anybody who has improved their tan please tell me what you did and somebody who knows tell me what to do please.
Fuck stupid retard post. How do I tan but not use the 1 resource for actually getting insane results because im scared of needles. Kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Andremln, lebronjames23 and User28823
Jfl bro has a excuse to not do every possible form of tanning just stay pale then

• +1
Reactions: Raheem_ and PrimoMaxxer
crazy thing called the sun
everytime in summer when im outside a lot on the sun I only get burned and get no color
Melanotan 2
Fuck stupid retard post. How do I tan but not use the 1 resource for actually getting insane results because im scared of needles. Kys
Where to find it and keep it a secret from parents, what if they find it and throw me out of the house? how to inject it myself, how to get the money for it?

Also im very mole prone and already have a couple on my face that dont failo me too much why risk it and get a much bigger failo?

Jfl bro has a excuse to not do every possible form of tanning just stay pale then
was hoping someone smarter and more informed on the topic to either give me an alternative or give actual reasoning that the bigger failos I can get aren't likely.

Bear in mind all of this I pretty much only read on this site with almost to none proof. Im just trying to be safe and research more on the topic?

everytime in summer when im outside a lot on the sun I only get burned and get no color

Where to find it and keep it a secret from parents, what if they find it and throw me out of the house? how to inject it myself, how to get the money for it?

Also im very mole prone and already have a couple on my face that dont failo me too much why risk it and get a much bigger failo?

was hoping someone smarter and more informed on the topic to either give me an alternative or give actual reasoning that the bigger failos I can get aren't likely.

Bear in mind all of this I pretty much only read on this site with almost to none proof. Im just trying to be safe and research more on the topic?
Melanotan can't create moles just freckles

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
already have freckles in the summer barely visible in winter so again don't wanna risk it before I learn more about mt2

already have freckles in the summer barely visible in winter so again don't wanna risk it before I learn more about mt2
Then there's no other ways except tanning normally jfl what are you expecting

Exactly and if you start low dose you prolly won’t even get freckles. MT2 ascended me so hard

If you go gradually build up your dosage of Melanotan 2 you won’t have any side effects. Read moreplatesmoredates guide on google

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Exactly and if you start low dose you prolly won’t even get freckles. MT2 ascended me so hard
how long and what doses?
If you go gradually build up your dosage of Melanotan 2 you won’t have any side effects. Read moreplatesmoredates guide on google
will do

Also is mt2 expensive? and will effects last when I hop off?

how long and what doses?

will do

Also is mt2 expensive? and will effects last when I hop off?
Yeah I’m pretty sure they’ll last for a while, you can get a kit of 10 vials 50mg/vial for 50 bucks from QSC

Tan in cream and then bb cream works perfectly for me

mt2