How to approach girls

RIPPED IRL

RIPPED IRL

Silver
Is this legit ? looks so confident and alpha

min 2:58

@FatmanO thoughts?

Yeah cause he mogs them girls.

Girls ina relationship but still gives him the number.

HOE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
@FatmanO thoughts?
Ussaly deosent work unless your attractive, I mean it wont get you a lot of girls but it could get you a girlfriend

However you said you have a social circle so you have a lot more sucess with that but in social cirlces it tends that you catch oneitis quicker as you get more attached to girls and you see them everyday

How to approach girls:
F25D08FF F0B3 4294 91D7 0FE59F988EC7

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 206 and 3 others
Ussaly deosent work unless your attractive, I mean it wont get you a lot of girls but it could get you a girlfriend

However you said you have a social circle so you have a lot more sucess with that but in social cirlces it tends that you catch oneitis quicker as you get more attached to girls and you see them everyday

he was ironic bro

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
He's attractive, tall, and fit. And has extreme charisma and NT. Don't get ideas from this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
no but he posts on r/asktrp and claims that his lack of success with girls is because he doesn't approach.
I dont cold approach either :feelsrope:

It actually doesnt matter how you approach girls.
90% of communication is subconscious. But what you need to have is small talk skills, or at least your own way of pushing a conversation

no but he posts on r/asktrp and claims that his lack of success with girls is because he doesn't approach.
Its more of a not escalating with women like asking them out on dates yeah

Women would start escalating with you if they would find you enough attractive lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Phad and Deleted member 176
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Looksmaxing Discussion

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 206, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person

From what ive seen, you seem to be very low inhib either cuz age(young/naive) or under avg iq(not for me to decide). You are attending a 95% girls school while being low inhib and you have trouble with women and ur browsing forums like this. If you think its not ur looks, ur dumb, no offense. Women would be choking on your dick if they viewed you good looking with inhibition levels you have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Deleted member 176, Phad and 1 other person
From what ive seen, you seem to be very low inhib either cuz age(young/naive) or under avg iq(not for me to decide). You are attending a 95% girls school while being low inhib and you have trouble with women and ur browsing forums like this. If you think its not ur looks, ur dumb, no offense. Women would be choking on your dick if they viewed you good looking with inhibition levels you have
he is probably both.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 483
Its my looks that get me from slaying ones, but its my head and high standards preventing me getting a 5.5 irl gf
he is probably both.
Nope you young fool I got my iq tested

Its my looks that get me from slaying ones, but its my head and high standards preventing me getting a 5.5 irl gf

Nope you young fool I got my iq tested
Where you got your iq tested?

Well she did say she would date me if I asked her out bassicly but Im there we go Im too of a pussy to ask her out

cope

• +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel, Phad and 1 other person
Well she did say she would date me if I asked her out bassicly but Im there we go Im too of a pussy to ask her out

In a private instituion by a specialized person, not by online ofc
She would be sexual immediately if she would find you attractive enough, stop deluding yourself and understand that your face failos you so hard.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444

In a private instituion by a specialized person, not by online ofc
Lol bro she litteraly said that but whatever
Then you literally just need to say yes. Never gonna make it

She would be sexual immediately if she would find you attractive enough, stop deluding yourself and understand that your face failos you so hard.
Cope btw I dont think a 15 year old has a say whats failos and whats not
Then you literally just need to say yes. Never gonna make it
Gonna ask her out tommorow with date and time and location and tell you how it went

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701

Are you srsly using age as a measure of counter argument? Dont you see how ridic. that is from a logical standpoint

It's your own decision to take blackpill or stay bluepilled. Also my age has nothing to do about my knowledge, everyone can acquire basic psl knowledge even 15 year olds.

Are you srsly using age as a measure of counter argument? Dont you see how ridic. that is from a logical standpoint
Im sayinh cause his mind is litteraly toxic and delusioned reading from his comments the past 3months

Im sayinh cause his mind is litteraly toxic and delusioned reading from his comments the past 3months
Explain how i am delusional, my mind may seem toxic but i am just realistic.

Gonna ask her out tommorow with date and time and location and tell you how it went
I'll be expecting you do it srs

Explain how i am delusional, my mind may seem toxic but i am just realistic.
For example:
If your a 6/10 you wont automatically get girls. See my old hair pic and the guy on the right is a 6.75 and he had only one gf in primary school. You need a social cirlce and natural escalation. Thats why @freakofnature tends to not understand aswell
I'll be expecting you do it srs
Alright remind me tommorow to msg you how it went if I forgot

But he's a hot guy.
If i go to one girl saying "hey i like you" she will answer "of course you do, you ogre"

On instagram once i said "hey, i think you're pretty"
Her "thanks"
"Anyway my name's 'guess what?' , nice to meet you "

she have to answer yet lol

Bruh if she said ask her out that’s a green as the girl can make it. I think the reason you keep on asking for the perfect scenario is cuz ur afraid of rejection ngl

For example:
If your a 6/10 you wont automatically get girls. See my old hair pic and the guy on the right is a 6.75 and he had only one gf in primary school.
ofc this is true that if your x psl you will not get girls automatically, but more attractive you are the easier getting girls is. As example 6psl guy could get girl you have to see 5 times to fuck her, he can same girl to bed in 10 minustes after meeting her. Idk about your friend but he seems 5.5 at best judging from only pic you provided.

You need a social cirlce and natural escalation.
Not true, social circle only matters in some extent, its not NEEDED to get laid but it can help in some extent. Im not arguing with escalation part.natural escalation is best method for escalating, but it requires that girl wants to have sex with you already before escalation.

ofc this is true that if your x psl you will not get girls automatically, but more attractive you are the easier getting girls is. As example 6psl guy could get girl you have to see 5 times to fuck her, he can same girl to bed in 10 minustes after meeting her. Idk about your friend but he seems 5.5 at best judging from only pic you provided.

Not true, social circle only matters in some extent, its not NEEDED to get laid but it can help in some extent. Im not arguing with escalation part.natural escalation is best method for escalating, but it requires that girl wants to have sex with you already before escalation.
Yes but its not my looks that keep me ftom ascensing. My girl friends try to hook me up with uglier girls, but avg or about above avg guys dont get approached. Thats where asking girls comes in and thats where my problem is

Im in my teens and i haven't had that many girlfriends(3), but the common thing is that i started talking to them,2 days after talking they reveal their feelings and I just accept them.Currently i'm single because i'm not talking to any girl.That's been my key sucess with women lol

Im in my teens and i haven't had that many girlfriends(3), but the common thing is that i started talking to them,2 days after talking they reveal their feelings and I just accept them.Currently i'm single because i'm not talking to any girl.That's been my key sucess with women lol
post face

post face
I'm wary of the shit i do i'm not posting my face on this narcy site, only here for looksmax, have already been rated by other people(truerateme, incels, and people who are rpa).

I'm wary of the shit i do i'm not posting my face on this narcy site, only here for looksmax, have already been rated by other people(truerateme, incels, and people who are rpa).
What ratings you got then

You need a social cirlce and natural escalation. Thats why @freakofnature tends to not understand aswell

You are the one not seeming to understand that the rules of the game change as you go up in PSL. You have this understanding that a 7-8 PSL guy has to have a social circle and escalate the same way a 5 PSL guy has to, but he has it "easier". Thats not the case, he's playing life with different rules, he can literally not be aware of anything regarding looks and just do what he wants and girls will naturally "orbit" to her. He doesnt need cheap PUA tricks or social-halo. Its all ever natural to him as hes been getting validation from young age. Most people on this site is not looking to attract girls with "social halo" or pick up lines or all sorts of escalation tactics, rather for girls to like us for our projected genetic value.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, GenericChad1444 and androidcel
You are the one not seeming to understand that the rules of the game change as you go up in PSL. You have this understanding that a 7-8 PSL guy has to have a social circle and escalate the same way a 5 PSL guy has to, but he has it "easier". Thats not the case, he's playing life with different rules, he can literally not be aware of anything regarding looks and just do what he wants and girls will naturally "orbit" to her. He doesnt need cheap PUA tricks or social-halo. Its all ever natural to him as hes been getting validation from young age. Most people on this site is not looking to attract girls with "social halo" or pick up lines or all sorts of escalation tactics, rather for girls to like us for our projected genetic value.
But I dont understand. Why would it matter how you attract a girl if in the end you can still obtain her? Im not saying pua works but most people here arent psl 7-8 so we need to usr stuff like escalating and dating.

But I dont understand. Why would it matter how you attract a girl if in the end you can still obtain her? Im not saying pua works but most people here arent psl 7-8 so we need to usr stuff like escalating and dating.

This is all that matters lmao. The whole point all of this is that attraction/sex is validational for your genes. This is the only way you can ever be happy if you swallowed the blackpill