How to approach girls

This is all that matters lmao. The whole point all of this is that attraction/sex is validational for your genes. This is the only way you can ever be happy if you swallowed the blackpill
No you'd develop some sort of a mental issue with the "blackpill" its still the redpill just incels who haven't left the basement throwing theories out the window and others believing that shit

:feelswhat::feelswhat: pretty sure if I'd do this all of them would have a bf or would be in a hurry

This is all that matters lmao. The whole point all of this is that attraction/sex is validational for your genes. This is the only way you can ever be happy if you swallowed the blackpill
I do get validation from ugly and average women. I think this pretty much fixed my issue at start but now it increased to above avg women really.

I do get validation from ugly and average women. I think this pretty much fixed my issue at start but now it increased to above avg women really.

Girls will be nice to any male they dont find repulsive, that doesnt mean they want to have sex with them.

Girls will be nice to any male they dont find repulsive, that doesnt mean they want to have sex with them.
I mean ugly girls develop a crush on me, did not meant being nice. Not sure if 15-16 year olds think more about dating or making out tho or whatever but thats my situation

Lmfao i mog him but im hight hinibition and aspie

I mean ugly girls develop a crush on me, did not meant being nice. Not sure if 15-16 year olds think more about dating or making out tho or whatever but thats my situation

They dont "think" buddy. Its subconscious. They either look at you and get wet or they dont. Im not gonna say other factors dont matter, they do to an extent, but not to the extents you seem to believe.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and androidcel
Step 1: don't be ugly

• +1
Reactions: Autist, dogtown, FatmanO and 3 others
Yes but its not my looks that keep me ftom ascensing.
Cage
Cage
Cage
Cope1
Cope1
Cope1
Cope2
Cope2
Cope2

LMAO

And thats why I dont have discusions with you, you cant have proper discusions.
This is first time i only responded with loads of gifs. How many times you have used my age as "argument? At least 2-3 times.

They dont "think" buddy. Its subconscious. They either look at you and get wet or they dont. Im not gonna say other factors dont matter, they do to an extent, but not to the extents you seem to believe.
Thats not how it works, how about the average guys who have girlfriends

All these videos are fake you retards.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 701 and 1 other person
Thats not how it works, how about the average guys who have girlfriends

If an "average" guy has a stacy gf, he usually has money/status going for him. In most cases an "average" looking guy has no real chance of pulling stacies/stacy-lites(based on his looks) with so called "social halo" and pua bs, that's just coping. Yes it can happen, because there's an exception to everything, but 99/100 times it wont happen.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
If an "average" guy has a stacy gf, he usually has money/status going for him. In most cases an "average" looking guy has no real chance of pulling stacies/stacy-lites(based on his looks) with so called "social halo" and pua bs, that's just coping. Yes it can happen, because there's an exception to everything, but 99/100 times it wont happen.
I see, we were talking about stacy girls

Im not going for stacy girls, too hard for my looks level. Why does everybody here want stacys and not average or above avg women? Stacies are high maintance anyway

I see, we were talking about stacy girls

Im not going for stacy girls, too hard for my looks level. Why does everybody here want stacys and not average or above avg women? Stacies are high maintance anyway

Because LTR with girls YOU consider average is just cope in general. Every action in your life is determined by your sexual nature one way or the other. from an evolutionary perspective it's the ultimate purpose in life. I view settling as a way of giving up. Giving up is for cucks

Because LTR with girls YOU consider average is just cope in general. Every action in your life is determined by your sexual nature one way or the other. from an evolutionary perspective it's the ultimate purpose in life. I view settling as a way of giving up. Giving up is for cucks
I don't find connecting with a person on more than sex is giving up

Juan's got a pretty bad nose, but he also has a unique phenotype. He's also tall. That's why his nose isn't bad and he can slay if he wanted to. He's currently dating a Syrian girl.