How to ascend at 14/15?

AscendingHero

AscendingHero

Opportunities dont happen, you create them
Staff
My brother is 14 going on 15, what can I do to help him ascend facially, frame wise, everything bascially.

Tagging high iq cels

@Grimba @Selinity @retard @Chintuck22 @Kingkellz @africancel @betamanlet @Babushkacatlady @RecessedPrettyboy @Callooh_Calais @fag112 @Andrew91
@TheEndHasNoEnd @tincelw @hairyballscel @Felix97 @the next o'pry @PrestonYnot @SubhumanCurrycel @MisterMercedes @þeepþeep @varbrah @Celexawer @loox @Lorsss @reptiles @africancel @Blackout.xl @gymislife

Pls give serious high iq responses guys.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Bitchwhipper2, Scarfaced and 10 others
if u live in the us
get him a drivers permit
so he can drive at 16

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 2214, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Last edited:
AI+Hgh+Roids+Bonesmashing+ chewing and mewing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, TeenAscender, AscendingHero and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
AI stops the growth plates from closing and Hgh grows ur bones
are there any foods with natural aromatase inhibitors?

Is there anyway I can direct where the HGH goes to? I don't want him to have bigger organs (body builder belly) and big ass ears jfl

Ignore the roids suggestion because it's harmful to health in long run and closes growth plates earlier. HGH and ai or rather specifically igf-1 and ai is the best route. also chewing with good neck posture and mewing to guide the facial growth. Eyebrow and eyelash growth products, skin care, and trendy tiktok perm. Mouth widening with an appliance if his mouth is narrow, EMS for zygomatic definition and tight lower eyelids. Inversion tables with glucosamine to lengthen the spine. Steeve reeves framemaxx method to widen ribcage and clavicle position.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: buflek, hairyballscel, alriodai and 6 others
Ignore the roids suggestion because it's harmful to health in long run and closes growth plates earlier. HGH and ai or rather specifically igf-1 and ai is the best route. also chewing with good neck posture and mewing to guide the facial growth. Eyebrow and eyelash growth products, skin care, and trendy tiktok perm. Mouth widening with an appliance if his mouth is narrow, EMS for zygomatic definition and tight lower eyelids. Inversion tables with glucosamine to lengthen the spine.
I love u man, I fucking love u man no homo. I'm writing down notes as we speak.

Btw are there any foods that contrain AI and IGF-1?

Ignore the roids suggestion because it's harmful to health in long run and closes growth plates earlier. HGH and ai or rather specifically igf-1 and ai is the best route. also chewing with good neck posture and mewing to guide the facial growth. Eyebrow and eyelash growth products, skin care, and trendy tiktok perm. Mouth widening with an appliance if his mouth is narrow, EMS for zygomatic definition and tight lower eyelids. Inversion tables with glucosamine to lengthen the spine. Steeve reeves framemaxx method to widen ribcage and clavicle position.
What's EMS?

And what's an inversion table.

• Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Ignore the roids suggestion because it's harmful to health in long run and closes growth plates earlier. HGH and ai or rather specifically igf-1 and ai is the best route. also chewing with good neck posture and mewing to guide the facial growth. Eyebrow and eyelash growth products, skin care, and trendy tiktok perm. Mouth widening with an appliance if his mouth is narrow, EMS for zygomatic definition and tight lower eyelids.
I knew ems can be used for tightening the lower eyelids but how does it effect the zygos tho?
Inversion tables with glucosamine to lengthen the spine. Steeve reeves framemaxx method to widen ribcage and clavicle position.

• +1
are there any foods with natural aromatase inhibitors?

Is there anyway I can direct where the HGH goes to? I don't want him to have bigger organs (body builder belly) and big ass ears jfl
I'm not quite sure tbh ask someone more experienced with gear

I knew ems can be used for tightening the lower eyelids but how does it effect the zygos tho?
It muscles up that area, apparently there's a zygomatic muscle

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and AscendingHero
this @TheEndHasNoEnd @RecessedPrettyboy @Babushkacatlady @antiantifa

It muscles up that area, apparently there's a zygomatic muscle
are there any before an afters on this stuff?

Wdym muscles up that area? Makes the zygos more protruding?

I love u man, I fucking love u man no homo. I'm writing down notes as we speak.

Btw are there any foods that contrain AI and IGF-1?
Ai I think look into phytoestrogens that function to lower estrogen in the body (there's bad phytoestrogens that increase e and good ones that lower it). As for igf-1 it's a downstreamed more effective version of hgh that gives the growth. Idk about foods that have them but anything with hgh eventually downstreams to igf-1. Im sure there are processed meats and such that contain hormones like hgh.
What's EMS?

And what's an inversion table.
Ems is a device that gives slight electronic stimulation to an area. Inversion table basically holds a person in place and stretches their spine.
are there any before an afters on this stuff?
Don't know
Wdym muscles up that area? Makes the zygos more protruding?
More forward protruding and more defined I'd imagine

Tell him to mew for zygos unironically if he doesn't already have them.

Ai I think look into phytoestrogens that function to lower estrogen in the body (there's bad phytoestrogens that increase e and good ones that lower it). As for igf-1 it's a downstreamed more effective version of hgh that gives the growth. Idk about foods that have them but anything with hgh eventually downstreams to igf-1. Im sure there are processed meats and such that contain hormones like hgh.

Ems is a device that gives slight electronic stimulation to an area. Inversion table basically holds a person in place and stretches their spine.

Don't know

More forward protruding and more defined I'd imagine
Is there a guide here on EMS?

How do I apply them into the face?

Where can I get my hands on igf-1?

Steeve reeves framemaxx method to widen ribcage and clavicle position.
what are steeve reeve's methods?

Are there any guides on here abt them?

Where can I learn about this stuff?
Mouth widening with an appliance if his mouth is narrow,
what appliances do u recommend?

Are there any guides on here abt this stuff?

Tell him to mew for zygos unironically if he doesn't already have them.
to what extent does mewing affect the zygos?

Where did u hear this?

to what extent does mewing affect the zygos?

Where did u hear this?
If u are a 20% Mayan mutt like me u could go from having low set zygos to high set zygos if u have a recessed lower third w/ some maloclussion.

what are steeve reeve's methods?

Are there any guides on here abt them?

Where can I learn about this stuff?
what appliances do u recommend?

Are there any guides on here abt this stuff?

• Love it
How can I maxx out his zygos and chin?
For zygos ems and chewing like I said
I wouldn't recommend bonesmashing like some others are because the results aren't well known and it will ruin the collagen in that area

For chin the same applies but also apply dht gel on there since chin is heavily affected by androgens

For zygos ems and chewing like I said
I wouldn't recommend bonesmashing like some others are because the results aren't well known and it will ruin the collagen in that area

For chin the same applies but also apply dht gel on there since chin is heavily affected by androgens
Are there any long term negative effects of using DHT gel? Will it make him go bald?

How does chewing affect the chin and zygos? How is he supposed to properly chew?

Are there any long term negative effects of using DHT gel? Will it make him go bald?
If he's genetically prone to it he will shed hair but I highly doubt he'd noticably norwood. Btw ai decreases estrogen and increases dht which will do the same thing to hair.
How does chewing affect the chin and zygos? How is he supposed to properly chew?
Chewing will make the temples more muscular and push out the zygos laterally. It will also give forward growth which mean chin more protruded. The dht gel would make the chin bigger overall

• Love it
If he's genetically prone to it he will shed hair but I highly doubt he'd noticably norwood. Btw ai decreases estrogen and increases dht which will do the same thing to hair.

Chewing will make the temples more muscular and push out the zygos laterally. It will also give forward growth which mean chin more protruded. The dht gel would make the chin bigger overall
wait can u explain how chewing gives forward growth overall?

How can he chew properly to notice all these effects from chewing?

If he hops off DHT gel after noticing gains will he lose them?

Can he use it for dick gains?

Idk but I wouldn't fuck around with a developing persons body.
I wasn't going to inject roids into him ofc but I'm seriously contemplating giving him AI, IGF-1 and DHT gel

wait can u explain how chewing gives forward growth overall?

How can he chew properly to notice all these effects from chewing?

If he hops off DHT gel after noticing gains will he lose them?

Can he use it for dick gains?
I'm done explaining stuff tbh

• So Sad
I'm done explaining stuff tbh
Sad Cry GIF

Inb4 the faggit mods move this to off topic

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Okay if i could go back to being 14/15 (I'm 16 and 6"6 on roids/an ai/mk677 aka labrat nutter) i would do this,
first I would go on mk677 for 3 months on one month off and repeat this, I would also low dose an ai, this will keep his bone age low and will boost his test up because of his lowered estrogen, do not put him on letrozole, I would look into arimistane as it is a suicidal inhibitor, is otc and would still lower his estrogen until he gets older and can tolerate aromasin. arimistane at 75mg eod or aromasin 6.5mg twice weekly would effectively lower his estrogen. don't put him on roids. the mk677 is gonna make him eat like fuck, he needs to stay skinny and low height for beneficial height growth. multivitamins and supplementing calcium, zinc, all that good shit is very important, make him drink a lot of milk also.
if you can afford it, cjc dac 2mgs weekly / igf -lr3 50-100mcg ed + mk677 25mg ed would be a godly height booster.

Okay if i could go back to being 14/15 (I'm 16 and 6"6 on roids/an ai/mk677 aka labrat nutter) i would do this,
first I would go on mk677 for 3 months on one month off and repeat this, I would also low dose an ai, this will keep his bone age low and will boost his test up because of his lowered estrogen, do not put him on letrozole, I would look into arimistane as it is a suicidal inhibitor, is otc and would still lower his estrogen until he gets older and can tolerate aromasin. arimistane at 75mg eod or aromasin 6.5mg twice weekly would effectively lower his estrogen. don't put him on roids. the mk677 is gonna make him eat like fuck, he needs to stay skinny and low height for beneficial height growth. multivitamins and supplementing calcium, zinc, all that good shit is very important, make him drink a lot of milk also.
You're 6'6 wow?

Did you get warning for masstagging?

You're 6'6 wow?
my dads tall so yes naturally i am, but if I could I would go back and use mk677 + an ai much earlier for more height gains. put your brother on mk677 + an ai asap

Did you get warning for masstagging?
no nigga bc it's not mass tagging and it's a useful looksmaxing thread to better ones life not some stupid ldar-esque shitpost.

what will HGH do? Will it help his face?

What's HCG?

How?

No but HGH will help with his height. HCG helps with dick growth the gym helps boost t levels which will help his pubertal face out

• +1
Reactions: Carpediem
No but HGH will help with his height. HCG helps with dick growth the gym helps boost t levels which will help his pubertal face out
Are there any threads abt HCG?

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG)​

Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a hormone for the maternal recognition of pregnancy produced by trophoblast cells that are surrounding a growing embryo (syncytiotrophoblast initially), which eventually forms the placenta after implantation.

Wtf are u recommending?

what about DHT gel?

@ovosoundszn @Kingkellz @the next o'pry @Chintuck22 @betamanlet anything u guys want to add?

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Chintuck22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back