How to ascend for <$500 (serious users only)

u still have acromegaly?

fucking jewcel buhahah ive been roiding 500mg T per week and ideal hairline jfl at u retard
You only have a certain number of follicles to transplant. Every surgeon gives you finasteride to take after hair transplants. I'm caging at a literal teenager explaining hair transplants to someone who got it lmfao. You have 0 clue what you're on about.

Hair systems are complete shit. So much maintenance for them.

Just don't take finasteride on steroids because you're afraid of a 0.6% chance of getting ED compared to a placebo. Simple as that.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Everything starting to make sense now.
One clown with shitty hair transplant donor
The other has cognitive dissonance since he’s far too deep into roids and can’t reason objectively

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Everything starting to make sense now.
One clown with shitty hair transplant donor
The other has cognitive dissonance since he’s far too deep into roids and can’t reason objectively
Sure bro. Good luck getting 8000 grafts for a full density scalp transplant because you're too pussy to use finasteride with 0.6% ED risk compared to a placebo. How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Literal waste of time unless ur 5'9.

Typical defeatist attitude from some with the name "volcelfatcel".
@Pakicel maxxing mirin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KDA Player, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
I don't get it. What's your point?
Ignore him man. He just wants to fuck with you. But your heightpill denial is delusional ngl. Obviously, people are gonna make fun of you for it.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17291
Ignore him man. He just wants to fuck with you. But your heightpill denial is delusional ngl. Obviously, people are gonna make fun of you for it.
It's not delusional at all. Height is simply a shit test from girls when they really don't care about it. It doesn't affect you unless you let it.

Tattoos and roids are inherently masculine.
Correct
2,369 women and 215 men were recruited, and were first shown pictures of tattooed and non-tattooed men. Then, they were asked to rate them on their attractiveness, masculinity, dominance, aggression, potential for being a good partner, potential for being a good father, and how healthy they look. The results revealed that the women rated men with tattoos as healthier, more masculine, dominant and aggressive.

Also good body is def needed even if it requires you to take roids (roids might cancel some of the long term health benefits but the improved social dominance and attraction it gives you might be worth it for many)
You linked a study of rats
Glad you mentioned that. Posting a human RCT would hold a lot more weight instead of animal studies.
Roiding is mandatory
Legit, literally so many kids these days are taking SARMS and AAS, you are getting left behind if you don't use some type of PED.
The lean Brad Pitt physique also looks DYEL in clothes so that common cope I see on this site gets shut down too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Gestapo and 4 others
Cope. Ramirez never showered or brushed his teeth, had raggedy ass clothes, had unwashed ragged hair, and that nigga was still 8psl 0inhibition dark triad slayer who women still fantasize about today and wish he was alive to rape her and bareback the bitch until her pussy is full of his high T cum loax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Cope. Ramirez never showered or brushed his teeth, had raggedy ass clothes, had unwashed ragged hair, and that nigga was still 8psl 0inhibition dark triad slayer who women still fantasize about today and wish he was alive to rape her and bareback the bitch until her pussy is full of his high T cum loax
What's your point? He's 6+ PSL.

He was far from being a Chad IRL due to his dirty appearance. Even with all the fame he's only attractive to a small percentage of women. His edits on TikTok and YouTube barely get any views.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Danish_Retard
What's your point? He's 6+ PSL.

He was far from being a Chad IRL due to his dirty appearance. Even with all the fame he's only attractive to a small percentage of women. His edits on TikTok and YouTube barely get any views.
Ask any women using a lie detector if she would enjoy being raped by him. They would say yes...at least most of them would. There was even some tik tok of a JB saying she wished he came through her window smelling like a dirty wolf from the woods to rape her and it made her whore pussy wet

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
Ask any women using a lie detector if she would enjoy being raped by him. They would say yes...at least most of them would. There was even some tik tok of a JB saying she wished he came through her window smelling like a dirty wolf from the woods to rape her and it made her whore pussy wet
Ok? He's 6+ PSL. What's your point?

And no, just because 1 abused girl with hybristophilia wants to be raped by them doesn't mean most of them would. Like 99% of girls would be disgusted by him irl. They would only say that because they see his good pictures on the internet.

Everything apart from roids is pretty legit + clear skin from tret and it would be impossible to stay an incel if you at least started off as average

Everything apart from roids is pretty legit + clear skin from tret and it would be impossible to stay an incel if you at least started off as average
How is roids not legit? It's the biggest looksmax out there.

How is roids not legit? It's the biggest looksmax out there.
Not for all, I have balding genes and am already having a somewhat tough time trying to get my skin cleared up with tret

+ massive commitment

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Ok? He's 6+ PSL. What's your point?

And no, just because 1 abused girl with hybristophilia wants to be raped by them doesn't mean most of them would. Like 99% of girls would be disgusted by him irl. They would only say that because they see his good pictures on the internet.
No, every girl thinks this way. And yeah, the nigga is 8psl but my point is that the nigga was looksminned to hell and still fucked thousands of women. But, the truth is that if every girl was hooked up to a machine which could read her mind and can see if she's turned on, every girl tested will say she's head over heels for Ramirez. I'll tell you one thing though, his ragged looks add to his charm. If he was dressed like others and brushed his teeth, his appeal would be gone. Ramirez was a deranged sadistic wild wolf sent straight from Satan himself to reveal to men what women really want

You only have a certain number of follicles to transplant. Every surgeon gives you finasteride to take after hair transplants. I'm caging at a literal teenager explaining hair transplants to someone who got it lmfao. You have 0 clue what you're on about.

Hair systems are complete shit. So much maintenance for them.

Just don't take finasteride on steroids because you're afraid of a 0.6% chance of getting ED compared to a placebo. Simple as that.

This shit is brutal

Did this work for you bro

How do i get hair like that tho. I have subhuman straight hair

No, every girl thinks this way. And yeah, the nigga is 8psl but my point is that the nigga was looksminned to hell and still fucked thousands of women. But, the truth is that if every girl was hooked up to a machine which could read her mind and can see if she's turned on, every girl tested will say she's head over heels for Ramirez. I'll tell you one thing though, his ragged looks add to his charm. If he was dressed like others and brushed his teeth, his appeal would be gone. Ramirez was a deranged sadistic wild wolf sent straight from Satan himself to reveal to men what women really want
This is the biggest autism ever. You're so wrong and delusional.

every time I see user uses PSL scale I know he's not worth time to convo
Yeah. According to the scale, you are the same looks level as 4.5-5 PSL indian, who is utterly invisible IRL.

Yeah. According to the scale, you are the same looks level as 4.5-5 PSL indian, who is utterly invisible IRL.
I'm invisible also. Girls ignore me irl, no matches and 173cm here so PUA is not my cup of tea

Whatever makes u feel better. Steroids are a huge lookism to the face. In puberty you’re gonna ruin your hormonal homeostasis and hairline. In your 20s you’ll turn into a bloatloard from massive conversion to e2.

Oh wait what you’re gonna use aromasin to combat e2. Nice now have fun raping your joints, hairline and collagen.

To roid is to destroy your face long term for a better body.

Incredibly stupid and disgraceful to post b4 and afters of guys right after. They will all look shit in 5 years

It won't happen if u run blood tests and use small doses of aroamsin and gradually increase

Supplement collagen to keep collagen intact.
also many roids are collagen and hair friendly,they do some damage but that small amount of damage is negligible and can be controlled.

ALso,not all roids and SARMs destroy hair.
U can gain good gains with running test only,just take finasteride to stop it converting to DHT and ru58841

Natty lifting is really a meme,good luck lifting 3 years to get a decent physique

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and sixfeettwo
I'm invisible also. Girls ignore me irl, no matches and 173cm here so PUA is not my cup of tea
Dont listen to him bro.

Get LL if u want to an if u can,its cheap in turkey.

Also,u are 18?
U can heightmaxx

• +1
Reactions: sixfeettwo
Yeah. These guys are looksmatched:

Obviously, you are not chad. But you are def above average even with lens distortion fucking up your ratios. The fact that you are incel is on you.

@XAE17 bro there are ways to change hair texture,if u look into it and search it u can find it.

My hair is straight-wavy,more on the wavy side ,and becomes curly and completely wavy if i don't shampoo for days since i sprint a lot,this proves that ur hair texture can change with lifestyle and it also changed with my age

IDK dude. @Over gets stacies on tinder and from what I have seen of him, you prolly mog him to death.

If you can't get shit with your pheno and htn looks, then I am screwed. Or it could be that polish women like indians?

i rather die trying

It's not delusional at all. Height is simply a shit test from girls when they really don't care about it. It doesn't affect you unless you let it.
Finally u are back.
Missed our acromegalic chad.

Bro,run roids and fix ur face,u will be unmoggable at ur height.

I am 6'1 and in the htn+ range,but i want to heightmaxx to 6'4+,i will ascend so much.

View attachment 1640276View attachment 1640277

Obviously, you are not chad. But you are def above average even with lens distortion fucking up your ratios. The fact that you are incel is on you.

,Hey pakicel,what's the depression around the nose of the second guy?
Is that maxillary recession?
How is it fixed?
I have it too but it's not that much

,Hey pakicel,what's the depression around the nose of the second guy?
Is that maxillary recession?
How is it fixed?
I have it too but it's not that much
Possibly but you'd have to look at the side profile to judge.

You would need lefort 1 advancement to fix it. If it isn't too bad, there is no point in getting it fixed. I mean a slightly forward grown maxilla will not a massive difference to the dude's looks. Like @russiancel would look better but he would not 'ascend' with a bimax.

Possibly but you'd have to look at the side profile to judge.

You would need lefort 1 advancement to fix it. If it isn't too bad, there is no point in getting it fixed. I mean a slightly forward grown maxilla will not a massive difference to the dude's looks. Like @russiancel would look better but he would not 'ascend' with a bimax.
I will get BSSO. I had a consult with a surgeon and he approved it

IDK dude. @ /data/avatars/s/3/3309.jpg?1644142450 @Over gets stacies on tinder and from what I have seen of him, you prolly mog him to death.
he's larpcel I think. Like 80% people on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Can you give more gym maxxed fashion advice? Most fashion talk on the internet is for non roided fags

It won't happen if u run blood tests and use small doses of aroamsin and gradually increase

Supplement collagen to keep collagen intact.
also many roids are collagen and hair friendly,they do some damage but that small amount of damage is negligible and can be controlled.

ALso,not all roids and SARMs destroy hair.
U can gain good gains with running test only,just take finasteride to stop it converting to DHT and ru58841

Natty lifting is really a meme,good luck lifting 3 years to get a decent physique
Hey Man, great post. is there any legit guide on how to do this efficiently?like instructions and how to cyle them?

Hey Man, great post. is there any legit guide on how to do this efficiently?like instructions and how to cyle them?
I haven't run any cycles,but if u ask this question on bodybuilding forums and r/steroids,they will surely tell u some good info

I am still a noob in this steroid game,so i know medium level knowledge,and i wouldn't like if i give u wrong advice and u end up hurting urself because of me.

Can you give more gym maxxed fashion advice? Most fashion talk on the internet is for non roided fags
Wear tight shirts,wear sleeveless shirts,wear gym tank tops,also u can get a tatto on your arm,something like Batista has.

Also,see if u can wear biker gang shirts which has a serpent drawn on its back,looks cool and gangster like.
I learned it from a game

Not at all. Just look at how your popular peers act and follow along.

"Monkey see monkey do."
It's complex cause everyone here is an autist that overanalyzes everything and doesn't know how to be chill

>run program NT fashion
>>no stacy acquired
>run program tattoos
>>no stacy acquired
>run program "listen to rap or billboard top 50 music"
>>no stacy acquired
>run program Le Fort 62 + orbital decompression + genioplasty

Yynpc zoomer mulatoo perm

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Roids is the live fast die young drug

does this work for me though?